Zaiger For President

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by The Lieutenant, Jul 16, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. The Lieutenant

The Lieutenant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Lieutenant
    Soon, Zaiger is going to be eligible to run for the office of President of the United States. I'm not sure if he's completely on board with the idea yet, but I'm sure if enough of us show support, he might actually try it.
    However, the sooner we start this run, the better, so we need to get Zaiger ready to run for the U.S. Senate, start building a portfolio for our ultimate goal.

I know it sounds stupid, but what if? What if?

2. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Likeicares Bitch

GBP Management Assistant
    I'll have what he's having.

3. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. tokumei

tokumei
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sea Lawyer
    [​IMG]

5. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    If Encyclopedia Dramatica formed an American based political party like the German's Pirate Party (though it would be called the Encyclopedia Dramatica Party), I would not only volunteer shit tons of time to volunteer, such as going door-to-door, work on an ideological platform, etc. I would also help fund this platform by whatever means I can.

6. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

:Rape: :bj: :a2m:

7. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    I can't be President until I am 34 years old iirc, which is in another 2 years. If Barack Obama has taught us anything it's that you only need 2 years of senate experience at the state level to be elected for president. Let's do it. I accept your om-nom-nomination as the Senate representative from Encyclopedia Dramatica.

8. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    @Flu is down for running for public office in Canada as an EDiot. While I think every EDiot candidate should have a unique platform, but given we are free-speech internet fascists, we should have a common dogma centered around some basic policies. Despite me saying "internet fascists" very little about the universal dogma will be fascist in nature (cause I know how to cool my jets). While ED is by no means "true" democrats, meaning we oppose the General Assembly nature of Occupy Wall Street (which is literally what killed the movement, no leadership to crush stupid people/ideas from taking over), I do care about is what "valued" members (aka not niggerfaggots) of Encyclopedia Dramatica care about. I want to hear about issues you care about and your stances on them. So please post in here and bitch to me about these issues.

Now forming an internet based political party in the shit void that is American politics is completely doable (though people like me would be doing a good deal of the work). What the average EDiot (YOU) would have to do is just promote the party to family and friends for stupid shit like voting in a democracy, which is pretty fucking easy. There is nothing to fucking lose and infinite lulz to be gained.

9. The Lieutenant

The Lieutenant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Lieutenant
    Right, let's outline our plan.
    1. Establish a North American Lulz party.
    2. Start lobbying to elect Zaiger to a House or Senate seat as the premier member of the Lulz Party
    3. Get Zaiger elected to a House or Senate seat as the premier member of the Lulz Party
    4. Wait a few years while shit settles
    5. Run Zaiger for President
    6. Together, we can make America Lulzy again.

10. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I don't like the name "The Lulz Party," the "Encyclopedia Dramatica Party" sounds better because we can call party members EDiots. Besides, what would Lulz Party members be called? Lulziers? That doesn't have a nice ring to it, nor has a name that is well known. Encyclopedia Dramatica is a known entity, adding a party to the end of it and telling people, "We are the American version of the German Pirate Party" will help us get off the ground (which is going to be hard). Calling it, The Lulz Party, will make that even harder.

11. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    @zaiger who do view as potential running mates.
    Also, whats your stance on post-term abortion?

12. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    When you say "post-term abortion" do you mean: mercy killings of babies who are born into painful and untreatable medical conditions that cannot be detected pre-birth such as harlequin ichthyosis or are you saying we should kill untermensch because no one in their mind is going to support a party that is about the latter (also it really isn't funny/lulzy either, we are going to lulz it up enough with shit like the former).

I think my past statements about "eugenics" are quite radical enough, but reasonable and comical. But eugenics via post-term abortion is something that is tyrannical because who among us is actually genetic ubermensch? None of us are that and because of that, we should not have policy that we ourselves cannot follow.

13. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    This↑
    Long term plans.

3NA0ys.

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    1) Reasonable, it is a policy I've had since high school.

2) Why kill when we can produce superior humans (see #3)?

3) Hahahaha possibly, but he is spiritual ubermensch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_race#Yogic_supermen

15. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Nice Idea, however, Every-man transcendence really is too good a fate for some people, I am totally for a due process in deciding who gets the chopping block or closer to godstate. Perhaps a battery of test.....
    Not really what I glen from the good Rev. Wezzus.

16. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    1) If by some people, you mean criminals, then no. While I don't think all are capable of Yogic Superstates (Spiritual evolution into a new kind of human), @Weezus Christ disagrees with me on this and argues that all can. Still, more things have usage alive than dead.

Should the Encyclopedia Dramatica Party be pro-death penalty for civilians with hangings (cause I think there is nothing more American than a good lynching) and for soldiers/civilians who commit war crimes, death by firing squad?

2) Ultimately peace between all humans is desirable because we have bigger things to struggle against. In the best case of scenarios: the human race will forever be stuck in an economic struggle against the already established trade and financial regimes of the galactic community (look up bourgeois nations vs. proletarian nations arguments made by the Italian Nationalists prior to the rise of Fascism in 1919); or in the worse case of scenarios, a conflict where humanity will be harvested for their souls by an empire that conquers entire universes in order to build smaller avatars of the Supreme God Matrix (for military/economic/political/religious reasons) because the God Matrix does indeed pick sides in this game call existence.

17. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    I think everyone has the same potential to reach a higher state of awareness but i also know that most people are too weak and ignorant to take the necessary steps to enlightenment.

i have mind fucked a lot of people into a higher level of cognition so i know that to some extent anyone can achieve at least better results from the reality around themselves.

also hail satan.

18. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Zaiger can be president of my cock.

19. The Lieutenant

The Lieutenant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Lieutenant
    Why not call us "L.P's"?

20. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    A nickname as the Lulz Party is cool, but it really comes down to that people already know Encyclopedia Dramatica. In a few months, this name will become a household word, I'd discuss it, but it is secret squirrel business currently.

21. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    eww:shakepenis:

22. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    I believe, in the end, true mental/spiritual evolution is wholly a team sport, superhumanity, heights only reachable on each others shoulders. That, while an individual can attain a conscious/awareness higher than what is currently common, it is our collective unconscious that sets the bar for what is attainable.
    Perceived individual enlightenment VS. true communal evolvement.
    As a society we should encourage and focus on individualism and self-enlightenment not as an ends but as a means and weed out those with a propensity towards true crimes against superhumanity; passivity, apathy, egotism, hubris.
    In this way together we goatse our collective reality tunnel so wide that we are able twirl a cane:lulzsec: as we pass to the other side.

Not overtly at first but yes.

Indeed

23. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    If you truly believe this, I strongly recommend that you read this. It will take you about 30 minutes to read and blow your mind

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm

24. The Lieutenant

The Lieutenant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Lieutenant
    Yeah, we're not going to get any votes if we run on the "Super Elevated Consciousness and also Fascism" platform

25. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I know that and have stated as such, we need a basic platform that all ED candidates should run as. Though since I believe in the conformity of non-conformity, issues that are not covered by our basic manifesto (which will be quite detailed) should be left up to each candidate running as an EDiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirate_Party

Though I KNOW we need one radical difference between the ED Party and the Pirate Party and that is direct democracy. Direct democracy is stupid and ruins everything that it involves. It destroyed the state of California and it destroyed the Occupy Wall Street movement. If we want to actually accomplish anything with the ED Party, we need to make sure that ambitious nobody faggots ruin OUR party with policies like: abolishing private property or no gun ownership. We faggots here decide what is policy, not anyone who damn well pleases. Rank (which determines your ability to contribute to policy) is a privilege of merit, not a right because “we are all snowflakes.” Value is earned, not given. And at the moment, the people in this thread are all of equal rank.

Over the next few days I'm going to work on a rough draft of policies regarding things like: copyright laws, (anti) political correctness, transparency, free technical and higher education, universal healthcare, lowering the defense budget, pro-workers rights, anti-corruption, anti-nuclear power, etc. and things of that nature.

26. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Though I don't believe we should lower our politics to the lowest common denominator, we should be better, smarter, and have more foresight than our rivals and ultimately the masses. If they call us intellectuals, we will call them retards; if they call us bigots/racists, we will call them out on using that card for cheap political points and that if they listen to our policies, that it is apparent we aren't such things; if they call us soft on "fill in the blank," we will respond in kind.

There is a time and place for politeness in politics, but when it comes to figuring out what policies are best for determining the future of our nation, and ultimately the species, is not the place. Calling people out when they are full of shit on policies or try to make the politics about bullshit trivium like gay marriage, abortion, etc. when there are real things to worry about in the world. Things like how much humans will climate change kill or closing down the nuclear reactors in the United States before we have our own Fukushima. Those are what the masses really want to hear about and we can give them that because the demos and gop will not now or ever.

27. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Also pro legalization of certain drugs.

28. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Zaiger would be a terrible president, he would go to political meetings and instead get shit faced with some teenagers at a nearby booze party.
    and he wouldn't get anything done.
    because he would be spending all his time getting drunk.

But that said, he would do a lot less damage than Bush or Obama ever caused.

29. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    There is no truer poetry then that born in the clash of the depths manifested in spite of the spirit of the time.

Some day this seed will bear fruit for all mankind, till then the soul of the soul will reside with us, brother.

30. Zozmal

Zozmal
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

King of the Shoutbox
    Zaiger will be the worlds first sexy president.