Yugioh Deck Ideas Help - For YGOfags!!!

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by BoggiDWurms, Oct 27, 2012.

1. BoggiDWurms

BoggiDWurms
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

buggering children
    Home Page:
    It doesn't look like it but this thread actually has something to do with politics. If you play or have played YGO please read.

Deck Standards:

In my fagfic story I'm going to describe a metagame, based off of the real life YGO META, where characters use a bunch of different decks that represent themselves. And dueling is a spiritual/philosophical agon where character's realities collide. I need your help in listing different deck. to represent different duelists and different ideas. Please help.

The game is dominated by Chaos and Monarchs, feudal lords use it to police the game. Politics is a mortal world of catchphrases, propaganda, half-truths, stereotypes, cultural memes. Entire parties and worldviews are illusions, boxes, simulations of one-dimensional or incomplete doctrines. Like QualiaSoup’s cupboards. And as such there are many arbitrary and ready-made archetypes and decks, each representing an unthinking fool of all different shades.

-Chaos and Monarch; the police force.

-Lightsworn/Twilight; your standard conservative Christian. There are two types of people in the world, people who love Jesus “the light” and people who don’t, the “darkness”. Their morality is based on an edited version of the Bible, an example of contemporary culture shaping the ancient past.

- DAD; your standard atheist and “progressive” liberal (or libertarian idiot, same thing). Team Dark Duelists had its four duelists who used their original decks but later it morphed into a large mainstream movement. Full of overpriced must-get cards like all the other mainstream decks. But we’re unique.

-

-Gemini Anti-META; “rebel anarchists”, Paulbots, etc. Ironically anti-META is another mainstream, standardized style. These guys come later.

-Water(?) ----

-Fire

-Zombie --- Nihilist idiot(?)

In the beginning, when Yugi and Kaiba were dueling, Duel Monsters was not yet standardized. It eventually crystallized into a numbing stagnation. Now my fagfic is about breaking those standards.

2. BoggiDWurms

BoggiDWurms
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

buggering children
    Home Page:
    By posting this thread I have signed my death warrant. I couldn't care less.

3. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    273638 - Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugi comic dark_magician. 273634 - Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugi comic dark_magician.

4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    /thread

5. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    [​IMG]

6. BoggiDWurms

BoggiDWurms
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

buggering children
    Home Page:
    Meh. You guys should have put more effort. 4/10. Mediocre.