YouTube...Is A Children's Website

Discussion in 'Music, Movies & Media' started by Onideus, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Or a site catering to intellectually deficient retards!

I have come to this conclusion after having many of my videos slathered with the most numbfuck, idiotic comments conceivable. To the point where I'm giving serious consideration to just shutting off all comments completely...

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=CgWrVC_Afio&feature=em-comment_received

I think maybe it's because my normal "overly aggrandizing, egotistical bastard" routine isn't working as well as it used to. Normally I cannot fucking stand people who like what a person creates/uploads/shares because of their personality and so forth, to me that's just the height of sheeple level, circle jerking, emotional reach arounds and fake ass, shallow, egocentric reciprocation.

To me, if what I contribute has any meaning at all, it needs to be able to stand up on its own and not be tied in any way to any personable perception. To me, if I can garner praise for my work even in the midst of expressing an assholish attitude, I have generally reached a peak level of creative contribution.

It also forces yourself to be held to a MUCH higher standard. When you're an artist (of any form) who acts like an asshole, you're basically automatically inviting ~the~ harshest and most overly critical of opinions and creative critique. And so long as you hold yourself to those "God Level" like standards, you can exponentially increase your creative abilities to an essentially inhuman level.

Only...apparently it stops working at some point. It's becoming harder and harder to pass off that persona and popularity amongst the mentally deficient mobs of mediocrity continue to increase. I'm not sure if it's a matter of the general Joe Public simply becoming accustomed to it, or if my "game" is just starting to slip some...in any case it's becoming increasingly annoying.

• OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    A pig taking a shit>ED>Yahoo Answers>Reddit>Facebook>YouTube>OhInternet. Order of intelligence in the universe.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List