You Dipshits!

Discussion in 'Complaint Department' started by Onideus, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Quit posting shit about my mom! She's loves the attention of you "fools" even more than I do.

She wanted me to post this for you...

Mom.

...and now she's requesting an article too.

*face palm*

2. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    I thought you didn't like your mom?

3. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    her costume rivals that of this league
    [​IMG]

4. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I've never seen a more obvious cry for attention

5. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    I don't ~not~ like anything...well, except maybe my sister. Although she was alright before she turned into the supreme mega-bitch of the century.

Everyone has their flaws, fuckups and mistakes, it's not very productive to obsess over them like a snit-ridden fuckhead.

6. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Oooh, we should add a gallery to the Halloween section...like "worst Halloween costumes of all time".

7. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    seconded

8. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    So, why don't you like your sister then? Like you said, everyone has flaws and you 'don't ~not~ like anything' so why is she the exception?

9. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

10. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Because she abuses her kids in the most psychologically horrific and disturbing ways imaginable.

If you harm/hurt/damage children...yeaaaah...yer generally on my "shit list".

That's pretty well the only thing that ~really~ makes me angry in life.

11. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    https://encyclopediadramatica.se/in...action=historysubmit&diff=535174&oldid=535163

12. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Needs the text chopped out, but that'll make a good addition to the article.

13. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Mmmm, you know the whole "wicked step mother" cliche...

*whispers* That's my sister...

ಠ_ಠ

14. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    i_want_the_truth.

15. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Speaking of which, I wonder which of her step children gets to be psychologically tortured ~this~ Halloween.

Every holiday one of her step kids always gets singled out for some epically stupid reason (like not washing the dishes good enough) and doesn't get to participate at all in said holiday. Except rather than just leave them at home or in their room she finds really "creative" ways to psychologically torture them, like bringing them along trick-or-treating, but they don't get to dress up and they're forced to ~watch~ all the other kids having fun and everything.

It's even WORSE during Christmas. I think last year she did this thing where she let them open their Christmas presents...but then TOOK THEM BACK TO THE STORE. So they got to open their presents, but never got to play with them.

She really is a horrible, horribly mean, NASTY woman. If there is a hell I am convinced that it was specifically made for people like her.

16. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Then report her ass. Simple as that. Videotape the proof and then report her for child abuse. It's just as much YOUR fault for not DOING anything to help.

17. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    I don't like ~dealing~ with children personally, largely because it's draining and takes time away from doing other stuff I want to do, but as a "Little" I see the wanton destruction/torture of innocence as the antithesis to my very being.

18. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Yeah, tried that...trick of it is...apparently you can psychologically abuse your children as much you like...you just can't ~physically~ abuse them.

My sister has a degree in psychology so she knows full well exactly how to inflict the most damage into a person, probably even better than me since I only minored in the subject.

19. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Not true.

My mom had a friend who was psychologically abused and his mom went to jail for it. She would tell them horrible things (how men were evil, how worthless they were, how she would be better off without them*,) and she went to jail for it. She had never laid a finger on them physically.

He grew up really messed up though for it. He HATED most women and chose to be homosexual because of it. My mom was one of only about three girls that he had ANY shred of respect for, and even that was minimal. He was a cop; wanted to help people, but committed suicide because of the abuse his mom gave him.

*they referring to him and his brother

20. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Yeah, well, this is Walla Walla and they do things a bit different around here in uber Republican Land. You can shoot a Mexican kid dead for trying to break into your store in the middle of the night and no charges will ever be pressed against the old white guy who did it. They very rarely prosecute anyone in this town for anything and very rarely "stir things up" over ~anything~. People in this town would generally just rather stick their heads into the ground and pretend that there's no problem.

There's quite a lot of corruption as well. The only time the shit ever hits the fan is when out of town entities wind up involved in some capacity. Like awhile back there was this big snit about how a bunch of businesses were apparently giving kickbacks to health inspectors to "ignore" various problems. But that was started by a federal level investigation, nothing local, even though everyone pretty much ~knew~ it was going on.

This town is all about "who you know" and my sister is married to one of the local police officers...so that means she can do pretty much whatever she likes.

21. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    So it's Walla Walla. You don't have to call the local authorities.

Call this line, it's your states child abuse call line. If you truly cared for those kids, you would be doing everything you could to help.

Washington
    TTY: (800) 624-6186
    Toll-Free: (800) 562-5624
    (866) END-HARM (866-363-4276)

http://www1.dshs.wa.gov/ca/safety/abuseReport.asp?2

22. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Besides which, I think the worst of the damage has already been done. Apparently the two step kids were having major psychological/social problems at school and so forth as a result of the abuse, so my sister took them to a psychiatrist so she could get them properly drugged up and complacent.

In case you don't know, psychiatrists ONLY prescribe DRUGS, where as psychologists try using actual therapy and so forth. My sister is of course a psychologist, so she was *VERY* keenly aware of that fact and knew exactly what she was doing/getting by taking them to a psychiatrist to get them drugged up. I think she even told them what she wanted prescribed to them. *rolls eyes*

23. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    I've already done all this d00d. The only thing it resulted in is them being more "discreet" about their child abuse and me being effectively ostracized by half my family for "stirring up trouble" and not keeping family skeletons in the closet.

It was actually sort of ~better~ before because at least they were completely OPEN about their abuse then (practically flaunted it). Now it's really hard to tell ~what's~ going on over there because they've wizened up a bit and keep it behind closed doors most of the time.

24. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    What, did you tell them you were the one reporting them or something? You can report those thing anonymously you know.

I find it hard to believe that a child abuse agency wouldn't do anything at all, even if you have already reported anything. It's just too strange that if abuse was going on there, that they wouldn't do anything...at all.

Again, my mom knew a couple when I was a baby, and somebody had reported child abuse on them. (someone said that they saw the dad purposefully dropping the baby) It turned out to be a false report, but the agency watched them for almost two years after that; almost took their baby away. They had to 'check in' with doctor reports and everything.

25. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    I reported it, a couple other people did too, they did a minor "investigation", basically told them that they needed to stop doing it and they kept tabs on them for awhile, but then that was pretty much the end of it.

Again, all it really did was make them be more "discreet" about their abuse and since they're not doing it publicly/openly anymore it's hard to come up with any evidence. It's not like before where you could easily take pictures/record video/audio and document what was going on.

They weren't punished in any way for what they were doing, they were simply told to "stop doing it", basically. *rolls eyes*

And I know that they haven't stopped and, believe me, if I can get evidence of it I will not even hesitate to turn it over the first chance I get.

It's a little hard though because, as I said, half my family basically "disowned" me for lack of a better word, especially after they found out I had recorded audio of them talking about what they had seen my sister do to the kids.

And, also, as such, it's not exactly like I'm openly invited to any holiday family functions that they go to. And because of getting reported they likewise don't interact much with the general family during holidays. Again, they try and keep it "behind closed doors".

26. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    :popcorn:

27. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Then, why didn't you dox your own sister and post online the evidence of the abuse? People get slandered on the internet ALL the time. You'd be surprised how many people would actually GO and DO something in a case like this, especially Bikers Against Child Abuse.

When my dad was at an airport to go back to Wisconsin to visit family a few years back, there was a dad and his daughter. The girl was throwing a temper tantrum and the dad was on his last nerve, so he picked her up and dropped her into a chair and told her that if she got out of that chair and kept screaming, he would spank her in front of everyone. DACA was at the airport headed to one of their convention, and they SURROUNDED him. They started to push him and call out to him like 'such a big man' and so on. His daughter was actually scared for her dad and stopped crying. Airport security had to intervene, because they were getting ready to kick the guys ass.

28. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Yuck.

29. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Uh...I ~did~...well, at least up until the point that my server and then eventually my FB account was wiped off the face of reality. The former with a massively large DDoS attack that wound up taking out an entire DATA CENTER along with it and the later due to an endless stream of false abuse reports.

Pretty much the only thing I ~didn't~ do was make them an ED page and largely because I felt it'd be too much of a vanity slash personal attack article.

30. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Nice, but you misspelled "break". ;)