Why Playthrough videos are shit.

Discussion in 'Nobody Cares' started by ExplosiveDiareah, Dec 4, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I hate trying to find videos of game playthroughs just for some interest in a game, or revisiting something.
    and in just about all vids the person playing them ALLWAYS talks over everything about irrelevant SHIT.

Here's an example, typical droning blocked nose voice, does nothing and the actual playthrough probably doesn't begin till about 10 minutes into the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvaHUxL3V0Y
    With walkthroughs somebody talking over telling very specific instructions that is expected of a walkthrough is fine, but then again i have seen people just use WMM text or even just well placed and timed annotations which mean somebody can turn it all off to have no distractions.

But you get faggots who should not have bothered to begin with, nobody wants to hear your small talk and nobody wants the mood or atmosphere disrupted by you giggling like a faggot, a videogame footage video becomes instantly worthless and unredeemable if they have a fucking bum buddy sitting next to them who won't shut up, and who they won't stop shamelessly pausing the game to blab nonstop with.

Another reason i see SOPA as a silver lining, crap like this is in danger of being Bawleeted which will upset and infuriate these nerds, because their only accomplishment since finishing highschool is the collection of nonprofit videogame vids they make on their Youtube.