WHY OH INTERNET MUST BE STOPED

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by gert7, Oct 15, 2012.

1. gert7

gert7
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

King of wishful thinking
    oh intertnet is a website that finds fun to hurt peoples feelings and ruin there lives.
    THEY ARE SYSTEMATICALY AGAINST FURRIES AND BELEVE THAT OUR FANDOM IS STUPID ((ITS NOT).

OH INTERNET WAS founded in 2004 as a way for trolls (STUPID!!!!) to work and share infomartion togeher for fursecution (please read my college thesis on fursecution).

CRIMES OF OH ITNERTNET:

1) THEY HAVE HACKED MY MYSPACE SEVEN TIMES
    2. THEY HAVE TOLD MY PARENTS ABOUT MY INTERESTS AND NOW THEY HAVE REMOVED MY TV PRIVLEAGES (i would have told them anyway so checkk mate)
    3) they have done MS-DOS atacks on my website and this caused my hard drive to catch fire and made my cat have a heart attack after eateng to o much kibble ;_;

Now that the murders are on oh innernets cownschents, mayby theill think of shooting themselvs with a ak47.

P.S. i would like two thank kittyNipples98 (edetors note: thats me XOXO) for spellchcehking this messag for you.

2. Ror

Ror
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

KOREAN EAT DOG
    Those guys sound like a bunch of big mean internet trolls! :(

We should fight back!
    This sounds like a job for Mike Fucking Sandy. I herd he can "almost get their ip address" and "took computer science III"
    [​IMG]

3. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
  4. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

[​IMG]