Why I Have Always Agreed With The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae's Political Philosophy

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by GSTalbert1, Oct 1, 2013.

1. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae and I agree so much so it's often hard to see where we differ .

Indeed, as The Member Formerly Known As Baya clearly and wisely states that until societal superstructures become competent enough to be functionally independent of the law, government serves as a necessary evil, a bulwark, preventing the regression of mankind into unnecessary barbaric tyranny until man wakes up from it's self-induced slavery.

The law must be used as a base, a foundation, but not as a structure direction human activity, even through voluntary contracts, through force. Societies and communities must built their own independent institutions that are bound together through channels of interaction that are mutually beneficial becoming necessary for the individual progress of individuals, groups, and even peoples thereby creating a voluntary bind stronger even than force: self-interest.

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/attachments/The Member Formerly Known As Baya-rae-49001-jpg.17806/

The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae, truly a mind with much gravity beneath it.

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Man will never rid himself of government because law and authority result from social life. These are not external to humans, but intrinsic to the human condition. Government serves, in the best case, as an amplifier of what is innate in man. At worst, it hinders the proper manifestation of these values.

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    You completely misunderstood what I wrote. People have a psychological need to be told what to do. That's why governments exist. Every vital function of the government has a private alternative. Said alternatives are almost always cheaper and more efficient. Yet people insist on having a government? Why? Because they psychologically need it. So it only makes sense for something to slowly phase out the psychologically need for governments, as well as religions and ideologies. What better than a government run by yours truly?

Governments are parasitic in nature. What they feed off of their host society. If a society supports strong government then it's supporting a strong parasite. At which point it delights me when adverse effects of strong government begin to happen to said society. There's a paradox when it comes to the relationship between governments and societies. Said relationship can be summed up as "For the government to be stronger, the society needs to be stronger. For the society to be stronger, the government needs to be weaker."

Is any of this getting through to you?

4. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    TL;DR: We are both totally gay.

5. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Thank you for giving an example of the systematic politically and philosophically apathetic nature of most of Humanity which will inevitably strengthen the division of labour in regards to the separation of politics from the people. This anti-democracy will be in everyone's best interests.

6. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing

7. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You completely misunderstood what I wrote.

I already pointed that out.

If a society supports strong government then it's supporting a strong parasite.

8. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    ITT: tyrants and dictators are a necessity until by some fucking miracle communism actually fucking works

9. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
    I agree with a lot of this... but one thing that made me "Wtf?!" is this; "very vital function of the government has a private alternative. Said alternatives are almost always cheaper and more efficient. " Now, I don't know how shit works in australia, but over here that is not the case.
    I'm speaking of the "efficient" part and not the "cheaper".

In episode two; Will The Member Formerly Known As Baya as always point out how retarded Swedes are or will he for once refrain from using ad hominem?

10. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    A lot of what The Member Formerly Known As Baya says points to him not being from australia, nor knowing anything in the slightest about the country

11. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
    I see. I better go ask Scumhook then.

12. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    No need, im open to any questions regarding the political culture of aus, im an expert

13. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
    Ehmn... ok. Fuck it! You look like and educated young man!
    Question: Why do The Member Formerly Known As Baya believe his sociopathic "MY TOYS!" politics would work in australia while it's clearly not working here?

Ignore that. I actually is misinterpreted what The Member Formerly Known As Baya said. Or at least read too much into it.
    I apologize, The Member Formerly Known As Baya.

14. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    *an

15. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    My toys?

16. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
    Yes.. thank you...

:rolleyes:
    @scumhook

17. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    It seems that The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae wants to be the only prophet of truth.

18. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    My apologies, I didn't realise that I had entered the Twilight Zone. To be fair, you've been playing the devil's advocate for a long while and have been a sarcastic asshole more than a few times. The rest I can chalk up to pointless semantics.

Exactly.

The government is a bureaucracy of bureaucracies and, by definition, can't be more efficient than a non-bureaucracy. That said, even if the private alternative was less efficient then it would become just as efficient (and, eventually, even more so) through competition.

The retardation of Swedes is self-evident.

Apology noted.

Does it, now?

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    The Member Formerly Known As Baya dont allow these people to bully you

20. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

this thread is so damaging it logged me out of the forum... nobody ever agree with The Member Formerly Known As Baya on anything ever again

21. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Your mouth says no, but your eyes say yes

22. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why the world is in the shitter.

23. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

No, you're just an idiot.

I've been pointing out the nearly infinite logical flaws in your arguments, me pointing them out isn't devil's advocacy. You're so stupid it's comical.
    I can only admit to how stupid you are.
    You don't understand any of the definitions you actually use, so really you can only caulk it up to your high functioning autism.

You still don't understand, whenever society supports YOU in any way it's supporting a strong parasite

24. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Thanks for ruining the special moment. Still, it's amusing to see that your life still revolves around me.

25. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

oh The Member Formerly Known As Baya, everything about you is "special"
    I admit I devote a portion of the portion of the portion of time I allot to myself to post here to helping you understand just how stupid lazy and worthless you really are. I won't lie, trying to educate someone with your level of autism on the simplest, most basic of concepts is of course impossible. Your broken mind finds avenues of stupidity that are incomprehensible to all but the lowest of intellects. A good teacher must understand nature of ignorance and stupidity if they hope to defeat it, in that I have learned much from you. That you project your hatred for me outward is another sad example of the ignorant solipsism of which your autism is known for.

26. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Aw, you're paraphrasing my past posts. I must have butthurt you bad. <3

27. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

All of which we're paraphrasing me.
    Projecting again, there is no hope for you.
    I knew you were a homosexual, sadly The Member Formerly Known As Baya I don't love you; no one loves you. Do you know how much pain your retardation has caused your family? Your Nanna does more for your family than you, a grandma is more productive than you. According to you, you need to kill yourself. Do it now your own mother is ashamed of you.

28. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Shut up. Everybody knows that you'd let me ravage and/or ravish you if I asked.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  29. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Ah The Member Formerly Known As Baya butthurt, your tears are delicious.
    Lol, what everyone does know is how much you just love to take it up the ass. I'd fuck you, hell everyone already has, but no one will ever let you fuck them. Your an autistic atheist transwoman, you know your mother is going to find out. It's ok she doesn't really love you anyway, she has to pretend to because you've made her dead on the inside.

30. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page: