Why do aspies baww about being alone?

Discussion in 'Locker Room Talk' started by irapeasiangirls, Sep 17, 2011.

1. irapeasiangirls

irapeasiangirls
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I honestly don't get it. Do they think all their problems in life will automatically go away if they have a girlfriend or a ton of friends?

2. Dynamic Entry

Dynamic Entry
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Hokage
    why are you bawwing about it?

3. irapeasiangirls

irapeasiangirls
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I'm not. I'm just curious.

4. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    SOLUTION: Grow some balls, stop saying random shit in class and talk to some fucking girls.

5. Dynamic Entry

Dynamic Entry
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Hokage
    nobody understands what asspies do, or why they do it.

jsut ignore them and get along with your day, I always say.;)

6. irapeasiangirls

irapeasiangirls
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Yes you're right :) The aspie mind is a mysterious thing.

7. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    I think it's just the grass is greener mentality. Obviously aspies are defined by being social fucktards and are much more likely to not have any friends or any real experience at a genuine relationship. If they baww about it they probably aren't happy with their lives and probably believe that if they have friends that somehow their lives will become more fulfilling; just speculation though.

8. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    They use their fake mental illness as a sort of bait to get people interested in them, maybe even get a girlfriend.

but these people run off the delusion that if "hey i got aspergers, be my friend!" people will give half a shit about them. but then they get all sad and butthurt because when your most defining characteristic is a fake form of social retardation people tend not to want to talk to you let alone be your friend.

so they retreat into the Stygian abyss of their basements were they hop onto the internet and careen around calling other people bigots and talk about killing themselves on dA.

or thats just how i understand it.

9. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    Guess it's a symbol of success that means the most. Asspies=shit people skills and probably think of themselves as defective humans, but if they have a mate then they see themselves as not all that bad

10. Voodeuxfy

Voodeuxfy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I build cool shit, and investments.
    Home Page:
    I have a better idea, do what I do: Get a high paying job, fuck strippers/hookers, and embrace alcoholism.

11. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Because they are all unattractive, have god-awful voices and all tend to look alike to some degree. Not to mention that many of them have a history of violence and most women won't date people who have been convicted of assault or rape. I used to live near a special school for them, seemingly most of them were ugly with round faces, fat lips, big ears and croaking or squeaky voices and regularly beat the fuck out of their teachers, a few of them were sex offenders as well.

12. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    geeeheeeheeeheheheeee i has gurl friend, she nice geeheeeheee

[​IMG]

13. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    They drive everybody who could possibly love them away so they have an excuse to feel sorry for themselves.

14. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Exactly what all asspies look like... ones of other races differ only in hair and skin colors...

15. irapeasiangirls

irapeasiangirls
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

This is the best advice. Aren't aspies supposed to be good at non social things? Like computers and math? Go to college for a few years and get a decent job.

16. Voodeuxfy

Voodeuxfy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I build cool shit, and investments.
    Home Page:
    Not necessarily, it's like nerds did some inbreeding and spawned aspies within the last 40 years, like some sort of genetic mutation.

Thankfully I wasn't born an aspie, I'm just a cynical jackass who especially doesn't trust women. It's either the whiny emo ones, or the high brow controlling bitch type that I end up with, though I enjoy the bitch ones for the trolling and lulz after I dump their whore ass out on the doorstep.

17. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Uhh guys....

18. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    i'm neither of these types....
    i'm quite pleasant to be around.

i don't whine & i don't want to control....
    i do complain, usually about other things but never the guy i'm going out with.

19. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Doctors keeps saying i have it.

20. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Don't trust doctors. They are the pawns of drug companies, accrediting groups and labor unions that just want the money and power that comes with "diagnosing" people. I haven't been into a doctor's office or hospital since 2004 and never will again.

21. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I only disagree when it comes to doctors in my country, but anyway, i think the diagnosis was probably correct, on days where i feel down because of my social difficulties due to it, i just open ED.ch and load up aspergers page and read it, i come away feeling much better about myself, because i realize i may or may not have assburpers but i do have social difficulties in that i find most people are retarded dicks and i choose not to entertain them.

Still, i am happy to know i am not a self centered asperger monster who see's women as objects and other people as objects to be used with no empathy involved, i am happy that i will never compare Chris-Chan or any other notable asspies on ED.

22. irapeasiangirls

irapeasiangirls
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

That's awesome man. I don't hate aspies. I've known a few that were pretty cool guys and I would have never known they had it if they didn't tell me. As long as you aren't an egotistical douche you should be fine.

23. zenkiller

zenkiller
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Swimming
    Saturday night after the bars close...

24. zenkiller

zenkiller
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Swimming
    Fuckin forgive me... Didn't realize (assuming by the shirt) that we were in Flagstaff... All rules are off

25. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I hate egotism and ego's like Chris-Chan Tim Buckley and Snapesnigger and so on.
    I do not have an ego myself, i do not show off, i hate getting praise, when people say i am really smart because i know everything over so,ething like quoting wikipedia or some info book i brush it off angrily as "No" though when i quote shit i prefer to quote shit i actually understand, not like some people who just parrot back shit they read but have no idea what the fuxk it was about, false signs of intelligence and all.

Nothing wrong with pride, but if you think you are perfect and better than everyone else you deserve to go die in a fire.

26. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    i retain copious amount of trivial information for entertainment purposes...
    you should see me watch "jeopardy"
    it's scary.

27. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Trivia is another thing, you got assholes who read science only memorizing words but not understanding it, so they can appear smart, so long as nobody has any questions.

28. zenkiller

zenkiller
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Swimming
    I might accept that challenge... (most humbly)

29. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

It's easy once you start driving a car.
    And hey, i haven't played any videogames since March!!

30. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    THIS IS THE FOURTH IN A LINE OF "ODDGUY EDUCATES" ARTICLES.
    i will be spamming EDF with these.
    read them and learn.

let me tell y'all something about aspies...
    now i'm not talkin' 'bout actual asperger syndrome sufferers... no no.
    i'm talkin' 'bout these pathetic "internet aspies",these sad losers who rather then admit they are nerds prefer to pretend they are retarded...
    what has this world come to when someone thinks it's a preferable choice to pretend you are retarded then admit you are socially awkward ?
    good god i hate them... i mean,it's a perfect solution,right ? suddenly you are no longer accountable for you own actions... your not a nerd ! it's a serious illness !... makes me want to puke.
    of course non of then is FUCKING DIAGNOSED ! because if they actually go to a licensed psychiatrist he might tell them there is nothing wrong with them.
    meanwhile,there are people in the world who are actually afflicted with this disorder. sure,asperger SOMETIMES results in a heightened IQ and a "knack" or passion for some subject. some of them might turn out to be geniuses like Einstein... but most of them ? like 95% of real asperger syndrome patients ? FUCK NO ! they will probably just have some obsession for something totally useless like model trains or some shit.they will spend and entire life of misery and die alone.these people deserve our sympathy.
    but fake internet aspies do not.the people who are intimidated by they idea that they are not special and that their failure in life (who are we kidding ? high school.) is no ones fault but their own so they decide to pretend to have brain damage for the rest of their lives ?
    jesus,those people need to be taken behind the barn and shot.

and about the girlfriend thing.
    it is no secret that everything a man dose is essentially for the purpose of getting pussy.
    all of life's aspirations boil down to this: "i want to be rich so i can get all the bitches !" or "i want to be famous ! and then ill get all the bitches !" or in the case of people on this website "i want to learn ajax ! then ill get all the bitches !" (good luck.)
    people who have appealing qualities or have had notable successes (usually you need one to get the other.) will be the one getting the aforementioned "bitches".
    an aspie sees this and confuses cause with affect.
    he sees a successful,charming individual with a beautiful lady by his side,and dose not realize that she is with him due to that success and charm. no,he believes that having a girlfriend is what MAKES this person a winner. and if he could only score himself a nice girl,he too will transform into a young Shawn Connery.
    and so he go's out to his doomed mission to annoyingly hound women with whom he stands no chance.

tl;dr ?
    people who pretend to be aspies on the internet will die alone.
    the end.