Who the fuck is Antileaks?!

Discussion in 'News' started by Dr. Rice, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

http://rt.com/usa/news/wikileaks-attacks-antileaks-group-293/
    While I don't like Assange due to the fact he is a rapist (cause lets be real here, he surprised sexed those two Swedish girls) or the fact he won't man up and go to the US embassy and tell them to charge him for exposing the warcrimes of the 4th Riech and die like a martyr (as he might be executed. Despite personal problems I have with him, Wikileaks does a good thing for the world and these Antileaks niggerfaggots need to be stopped by any means necessary.

Antileaks have been DDOSing wikileaks for 2 weeks now.
    http://www.rt.com/news/wikileaks-ddos-attack-stratfor-509/

2. Neflite

Neflite
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

drinking
    Sounds like an adult diaper (puts on sunglasses) but, it depends.. yeeeeaaaaaaaaah!

3. Allele

Allele
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Student
    Probably just Americunts, and as always Israel.

Looking at you, Oddguy, you fucking parasite.

4. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

lol look at these faggots

5. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    Nobody ever suspects the Inquisition!

6. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    I wonder if anti-leaks isn't some clandestine, government funded 'hacker' squad that specializes in dis-information?

7. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

more like two federal agents working out of a field office

8. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:

There are four charges: that on 14 August 2010 he committed "unlawful coercion" when he held complainant 1 down with his body weight in a sexual manner; that he "sexually molested" complainant 1 when he had condom-less sex with her after she insisted that he use one; that he had condom-less sex with complainant 2 on the morning of 17 August while she was asleep; and that he "deliberately molested" complainant 1 on 18 August 2010 by pressing his erect penis against her body.

Body weight?

[​IMG]

LOL

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Almost_raped, at it's finest.

Also: DietPepsi?

bwhahaha

:picard:

9. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I'm pretty sure that americunts are just butt-hurt over the fact they got pwned up the ass by wikileaks so much. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they used cyber attacks to take them down. They already admitted they used them before against other enemies in the past...

Who wants to bet Anonymous will end up going after "anti-leaks" as a result? Assuming they haven't done so already.

10. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Dafuq they gonna do? Ddos twitter? Antileaks is a mouth-piece for the FBI cyber crimes unit.

11. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I think he literally picked the first thing he saw when chosing a handle.

Which proves he drinks Diet Pepsi, thus is a massive faggot.

12. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Your guess is as good as mine honestly.. Though it would be funny if the FBI were forced to admit that they were behind anti-leaks as a result of anonymous's attacks (assuming that happens). Although if they have no central site then that's less than likely. After all it's not 97 anymore, no more winnnnnnnuuuuukkkkeeeeee.

13. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    I thought his name was Assangel.

14. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Even funnier would be they had to disclose how they obtained a botnet that can dish out 10gb/sec. I'm guessing all those criminal rings they "dismantled" just means they stole the key.

I'm gonna open their CD tray with Back Orifice

15. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

That'll show'em!! :dummy:

16. LYNX

LYNX
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Along with the leader "DietPepsi", AntiLeaks includes other colorful characters such as "Chair", "Desk", "Lamp", "Floor", "Stapler", ...

17. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Dear God! NSA training really must fry ur brain

18. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    This shit reeks of false flag so hard that I would be actually more approving (though only marginally) that if the US government admitted to being responsible for this. 10 gb/sec (for 2 weeks straight no less and is targeting mirror sites) is so massive that if it wasn't the US government behind this, if I was the US government, I would be "concerned" at such power that isn't controlled by the State.

19. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Breaking news

CloudFlare to the rescue!

Why didn't wikileaks have that in the first place? Why did CloudFlare need to "step in" and offer their services? Why is Assange such a jewfaggot?

20. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Meanwhile, AntiLeaks said Monday in a posting that Internet chatter that the group is U.S.-government backed is not true:
    "We find the speculation that we are not behind these attacks and/or that we are CIA/NSA/FBI or even wikileaks themselves to be downright comical."

Discarded option then

Lol

Edit: click that link. That's comical

21. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    I'll quote for the lazy asses:

We have proven to two separate media organizations that we are behind these attacks by giving them advanced notice of our next target. We find the speculation that we are not behind these attacks and/or that we are CIA/NSA/FBI or even wikileaks themselves to be downright comical.
    We gave @wlpress a 5 minute advanced notice of our next attack to take down there backup mirror(on August 10th. We also gave a 30 minute advanced notice of our attack on the President of Ecuador's website to the german tech publication Gulli . The logs of both servers will show an attack precisely when we said it would occur. These are irrefutable facts.
    In the end we cannot prove individually to every person that doubts our claims that we are behind these attacks. There are a lot of people who still don't believe we landed on the moon. We feel we have nothing left to prove to anybody.

/// DietPepsi

How in the fucking fuck that proves anything is beyond me

22. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    What did you expect from a rapist coward? He is afraid of becoming a martyr for exposing war crimes, I cannot think of anything more cowardly. If I was in Assange's shoes, I would walk into the US embassy and demand that they put me on trial for hosting documents that expose that the Pentagon is run by genocidal war criminals. I would demand they do a live broadcast of that trial and show the world the truth that the rhetoric from the US as being "leaders of the free world" was nothing more than a big pile of horse shit.

The fact that anonymous identifies with Assange so much is absurd beyond belief. Where is the sacrifice? Where is the struggle for justice? No where to be found in the Assange camp.

23. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Dude, are u really buying that shit? Because it reeks at miles...

And then they would laugh all the way to Guantanamo. Nice to see you willing to entertain the lads.

And for the record, I don't like Assagne at all, I think he has a severe case of USI, and looks like a douche too

24. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Assange never denied he had sexual relations with those two women, he argued it was consensual. Do you have any idea how many guys pull the same shit Assange "allegedly" did?

This is an election year in America, if Obama authorized sending Assange to Guantanamo or a secret CIA prison, there would be a massive shit storm from the liberals in America. Assange is going to be eventually extradited to the US, he needs to come to America when people still give a shit about him AND can apply real political pressure on politicians.

25. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:

Less than the number of girls that pull the almost-raeped litany nowdays, and with the star of the moment, no less...

C'mon...that bitch went to a party with him two days later !

Do you think that's normal for a raep victim? Do you think Julian need to raep leftist cunts?

And that rubbing ur junk a bit against a chick you have just banged is "deliberately molesting", and a crime worthy of an extradition order? And that you can inmobilize ur victim with ur body weight, being it like 60kg? And that you can raep anybody while sleeping, without her noticing and waking?

Again:

There are four charges: that on 14 August 2010 he committed "unlawful coercion" when he held complainant 1 down with his body weight in a sexual manner; that he "sexually molested" complainant 1 when he had condom-less sex with her after she insisted that he use one; that he had condom-less sex with complainant 2 on the morning of 17 August while she was asleep; and that he "deliberately molested" complainant 1 on 18 August 2010 by pressing his erect penis against her body.

Are you kidding me, Rice?

26. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Alright, if this IS true, then something is rotten like Denmark. Still doesn't mean that isn't a coward (or an idiot). It is currently in his advantage to exploit the election year in America as Obama needs to get reelected. If Assange gets extradited to the US (which IS going to happen eventually) when he cannot use the leverage of getting reelected, then he is going to rot in a cell in a secret prison. And nothing will be done about it because there is no means to apply pressure on Obama after he gets reelected.

Obama is on thin ice and he likes to win. Obama is going to lose without a doubt if he tries bullshit on Assange, not to mention that heavily armed militia groups are going to go apeshit that the Police State Nigger sentenced a man for treason for "merely hosting documents on a website that exposed war crimes."

27. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Assange couldn't raep a 12 year old girl without ending up in a hospital for a broken rib.

28. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Like if the whole Trayvon Martin incident got the masses into a giant hissy fit, what do you think will be the public reaction of a populace that is pretty frustrated with their government when said government punishes a man for exposing a truth about a war based on lies? Assange will be America's Mohamed Bouazizi.

29. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Trayvon Martin was racial and had a media circus. This is national security and has a media blackout.

Some college hipsters will occupy some crap, and get their collective asses kicked by the local police. Again.

30. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    About time...