When did you become a troll?

Discussion in 'Trolls & Lulz' started by lulzyer, Nov 21, 2011.

1. lulzyer

lulzyer
    Expand Collapse
    Attorney at lol

Attorney
    Me - 1994. I was 12 years old. My older brother convinced my parents to get AOL. This was before all the free hour bullshit - AOL was 3 bucks an hour. I got the account kicked off 2 weeks later when i spammed the "goodbye" sound in Video Game Chat (keyword VGS).

Got the account reinstated. We then figured out how to make "fake" accoutns using CC generators. I proceeded to mailbomb people, as well as the mailbox for ChannelOne, the news show that aired during Homeroom in junior high. Other highlights:

- playing a text based MUD called gemstone 3
    - running scams and item/account phishes
    - going on the GS3 messageboards saying i was an established IRL artist and offered to make portraits for "famous" players. My pictures were piece of shit drawings i made in KidPix for the Mac which were amatuerish garbage at best. "famous" players demanded i take the pictures down.
    - ruining "Camp Hyrule" Nintendo Of America summer event they had on the NOA page by intentionally sabotaging the group events (trivia, typing gamrs, etc).
    - impersonating guides and NOA personnell

and countless other shit that still makes me laugh to this day

2. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

First name Jim, last name Bob
    I'm not a troll.

3. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    When SEGA released Phantasy Star Universe and effortlessly ruined it for the players. I angered the shit out of them and their loyal fanbase for years before finally being banned. It was too fun to stop, and here I am now. :/

4. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    i was born a troll. if you mean on the internet i dunno i was like fourteen or so and punting people on AOL and cybersexing with people and telling them i was actually a twelve year old boy and not a woman...

from there i got in a quake 2 clan and we spammed the ever loving shit out of every other clans message board before spam protection existed. we were the terrors of quake 2 and our clan page got thousands of hits a day.
    we were [DFX] : Deathfactor and theres a whole fucking hilarious story there that would take a looong time to tell...
    but we were under warning from lawsuits and all that shit all the fucking time. we should have a game trolling thread pinned up and ill tell some stories.

after that i quit the internet for several years and when i came back i of course found 4chan and ED almost immediately and took a seat.

i just got permanned from hisstank.com [a gi joe website] for trolling the shit out of it for years...

now i mostly do my work on facebook...

but before the internet existed i was a mean little fucker. ive ALWAYS been harassing people and playing pranks.

i had a good childhood as far as family life... for the most part... but due to a host of authority figures and idiot other kids i grew an inexhaustible animosity for society.

i assume i will never stop. its kind of my lifes mission.

5. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    I see this already turned into a shit thread.

Bravo, ladies; bravo.

Next time, post related topics in SPM.

6. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    The first troll e-mail I ever sent within my first few hours of having the net was to some cross-playing freak that cosplayed as Rabi~en~Rose despite being a 38 year old white guy.

Yeah man da dayz of wine and rosez

7. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse
    THEY DON'T PAINT PICTURES, THEY JUST TRACE ME

anime fan
    Home Page:
    For the most part, I think that a lot of trolls have a desire to do their lulzy work simply because they were born like that. I remember making prank phone calls as early as the third grade, and eventually getting smarter in doing so.

It's just something you live with

8. Lucky

Lucky
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I remember spamming penis penis penis in moderated chat rooms all the time when I was like 14 or so.

I still do it. And it's still funny.

9. THEE HAMMER

THEE HAMMER
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Used to troll the pre-mindviz websites that were built for making .gifs and customizations for AIM accounts. Sites like Iconhell, Awayhell, and such had small forums that grew really quickly from 2001-2003. I started a group of Icon .gif makers called the KKK 4 bunniez or something and proceeded to anger moralfags until given too many temp bans and finally perma'd.

I had dozens of fake myspace pages and would wreck relationships and parties and other shit in high school just out of boredom. On facebook i've trolled so many memorial pages and desperate virgins that I deserve an award of some sort.

It's been a good 10 year run for me online, even if it's slightly harder to do these days.

10. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Writing the answers in Math Books, Drawing pictures in English books, Writing Arguments about god in Science and books, and graffiti computer jargon on trees. That was just my closeted geek though.

11. Lucky

Lucky
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

12. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Vagina

13. Lucky

Lucky
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I used to spam that too. Penis is funnier though.

14. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I am not a troll.

15. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You can lie to us hoe, but you shadn't lie to thine self.

16. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    I don't know.
    But I can tell you about the one single time I've ever regretted trolling IRL... several years ago, below an old folks tower, I was lurking outside the Marjorie Williby Snowden hospice home. I was pounding on the windows screaming shit like, "WINTER'S HERE!" and "I AM A WOLF - HERE TO EAT YOU UP. LET ME IN!!"

Because I thought a hospice home was where the rich oldies lived outside of the basic tower. Inside the hospice home looked real nice - really ritzy.

I pelted the window with snowballs and my buddy helped scream stupid shit all night.
    We felt pretty good about ourselves, freaking out the "snobs.:

But then my mom told me what hospice meant; moreover, what a hospice home was there for. And then I suddenly felt horrible.

(Also, once I trashed an old folks house, thinking it was the house of an old enemy... after they called the cops and the cops worked me with their truncheons, and after I sobered up - I felt terrible. Until the old man forgave me. He told me that as a 19yo like me at the time, that he got pissed up and made the same trouble all along some village streets in Ireland.
    But when I found out I was shouting 'CHARMANDER! ANUBIS!! Get outside a fight me!" while I their patio furniture down a nearby hill... I felt pretty bad about myself. But at least they weren't languishing in their death beds when I came yelling.)

17. G'orzak

G'orzak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Fucking old people.

18. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    I started on yahoo answers. I don't exactly know when but it was some 4-5 years ago.

Picture1.
    Picture2.

19. G'orzak

G'orzak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

The first good troll I remember was on the Junko Furuta page on facebook. Everyone got so mad.

20. lulzyer

lulzyer
    Expand Collapse
    Attorney at lol

Attorney
    Other trolling activities:

- Griefing like a motherfucker in Ultima Online
    - Griefing in Everquest
    - Griefing in Asheron's Call 1 and 2
    - Griefing in Anarchy Online (name was Tupacalypse)
    - Griefing in DAOC
    - Greifing like crazy in Shadowbane (now there was a piece of shit)

Trolling various messageboards, sites, you name it. like @Flu suggested, you are born a troll. I am almost 30 years old and still heavily troll facebook and my local newspaper's website. My brother is 33, a doctor, and he trolls just as hard as i do.

[​IMG]

21. Ahseyo

Ahseyo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

DJ, Music Producer, Synth Programmer
    I fucking love trolling and getting people pissed off, both on the internet and irl. mainly people who deserved this.
    like this neighbour we had. they were noisy as fuck. we barely got any sleep and they were irritating, polish jew people.
    So me and my friend went there and pissed on their furnitures when they were gone. now, this was summer time. it smelt like shit.
    when they came back we laughed our asses off, we couldn't help it. They noticed the smell and called the cops but we were like, fuck it.

Also the recently troll was with a teacher, we decided to take a note and write "shithead" on top of it and then we glued it over the door. when the teacher walked in it could be seen. i've probably never laughed that hard and that long in my life.

But my probably most achieved and hillarious trolling was when we had this new teacher. everyone had phones and we decided to call each other so all the phones rang on the loudest volume. it drove the teacher nuts after about 5 minutes, then she cried and let us all go out. we all sat in the corridors and the teachers asked what we were doing.
    we said "we got sent out" and the teachers went like "meh".

There were alot of fucking hillarious trolling in school, way too much to mention for me.