Whats up? new guy here who already fucked up a chance of lulz...

Discussion in 'Noob Introduction Forum' started by AshleyXRiot, Dec 12, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
  1. AshleyXRiot

AshleyXRiot
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

President by day, shitposter by night.
    yes, hello all... I decided to give this forum a chance so you could know me better. I cant say much about myself, except im not a basement dweller nor an aspie fuck, but regardless of that i do my share of lulzy things around the web... And i have to say to all of zach braff's fans out there that rejoiced in his "superb" quotes, well, not anymore! http://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Zach_Braff&action=history . And even with my dashing display of chivalry and good spirit in my reply (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/User_talk:Ningauble -see last one-) I couldn't stop the banhammer on the page... Oh well....

Anywho, this things is getting too long to read and i know some of you has the attention spam of a fourteen years old looking at a picture of justin bieber and drooling on his small cock and open ass, so i bid everyone farewell!

2. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

We're making an effort to be nicer to people around here, so I won't say that was a faggoty text wall that I have no intention of reading. Instead, I'll say "welcome! donate money!"

3. GloriousReader

GloriousReader
    Expand Collapse
    #CouchCrew2k15

Fbi informant
    I was gonna say no one gives a shit about your gay ass trolling you fucking faggot but yeah need new members apparently so yadda, yadda, yadda, welcome, yadda, yadda, yadda, bull shit, bull shit, you get it.

4. inquire or hack

inquire or hack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Puttin' flesh in tombs

Hand over your jew golds and leave @AshleyXRiot . you will be getting off easy...

5. Cock

Cock
    Expand Collapse
    Doctor

Rapist
    Home Page:

6. Cock

Cock
    Expand Collapse
    Doctor

Rapist
    Home Page: