What will I do next?

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by gizmo01942, Jan 24, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
?

What should be my next project?

1. Fetus Burger

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Fight for the Right to Life

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Muhammad's Sexy Time

12 vote(s)
    57.1%
  4. other(please elaborate)

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. gizmo01942

gizmo01942
    Expand Collapse
    Obama KKK Democrat Assassination Squad

I'm not going to be doing anything soon, but I wanted to brainstorm and get the discussion started now.

Fetus Burger
    The basic idea was pitched by some PMSing lunatic GENIUS on twitter: have a game where you eat fetuses. Well I would take this concept and expand it: a Planned Parenthood clinic supplies dead fetuses to a burger joint which sells them to hungry customers. The player would have to manage their supply of fetuses, recruiting additional young scared mothers to the clinic to supply them. You could also build brothels and traffic in girls from China forced into sex slavery so they can be farmed for fetuses as the demand for your tasty burgers increases.

Fight for the Right to Life
    This is an idea that came to me while I was masturbating. Basically you would play as a heavily armed militant pro-life solider and conduct a military-style raid on an abortion clinic(perhaps the one in Kansas that just reopened) murdering doctors and patients alike(including pregnant women in the lobby). The inside of the clinic itself would be made to look like a 14th century Spanish dungeon, reflecting contemporary views on the practice.

Muhammad's Sexy Time
    I had this idea a while ago. You'd play as the Muslim prophet Muhammad and run around a desert city naked having sex with women and animals, and murdering whoever you please with an assortment of weapons(including my famous dildo launcher). You could also collect bacon and have sex with pigs to fill up your bacon meter, which once full would allow you to instigate a bacon orgy.

It was also suggested to have a game where you shoot senators and other elected officials. While I would love to do that to that chickenshit pussy faggot Lieberman, it would surely lead to the kind of attention I don't want.

At any rate, let me know which idea(s) you like the best, and feel free to suggest your own.

2. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Holocaust Tycoon.

• Like Like x 10
    • Autism Autism x 5
    • List
  3. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    if you do the second one, make sure its a game over if you hit the mothers womb
    cant have you killing the babies now :D

4. Spin

Spin
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

THis

5. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Here is some research material for what to include in the game

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Innocence_of_Muslims#Why_it_was_offensive_to_Muslims

6. gizmo01942

gizmo01942
    Expand Collapse

7. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I don't know which one you should choose, but the fetus one sounds more like something that would be done for newgrounds in flash.

So imo- Probably not that one.

8. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Abortion Clinic Carnage has the most potential for drama in my opinion. Also makes for a nice swing from NRA being left-wing violence - this would be right-wing violence.

I'd save the Mohammad shit for Ramadan

9. gizmo01942

gizmo01942
    Expand Collapse

That's a good name for it, and I agree with your reasoning. However it might be close to Ramadan by the time I start doing this again, so we'll see.

10. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    number 2 is the one, a baby with wings should be the main character hitting feminists and shit

11. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Numby has a point

Your mission should be to aim for headshots, and then rip out the babies from the wombs so they can have a fullfilling life as christians

Belly shots should be penalized somehow, maybe by the player briefly stopping to cry for a moment (letting people the sluts escape) while he ask himself loudly "Will nobody think of the children?!" or something along that line

Also, don't make it a dungeon, that would lessen the impact...make it as modern and bright as you can

But maybe THIS would surely lead to the kind of attention you don't want.

12. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    EXTREME ABORTION SKYDIVING!

@Weezus Christ post pictures of your Abortion Man

13. gizmo01942

gizmo01942
    Expand Collapse

It would be simpler and more ironic for the protagonist to not care about the children dying because he's doing all this to stop children from dying. Kinda like how the NRA game has someone use a gun to murder someone in order to further the cause of taking away guns that murder people. And when I talk about a 14th(or actually more like 15th) century spanish dungeon, I'm referring more to the instruments and equipment(which would resemble torture devices used on jews during the Spanish inquisition) not the lighting or wall texturing. That said, I would make it so that when one of the preggos on an operating table is shot, her fetus shoots out of her like a human cannonball and bounces around the room, leaving a trail of mung behind.

14. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    This, because of the amount of butthurt is gonna create ,it looks worth it.

15. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    This.

Naturally, an oddguy storyline would be an unlockable achievement.

I'd love to throw that fucker into the oven and hit the "self clean" switch.

16. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Nice, that'll look funny

I can see ur point...tho "saving" them by traumatic abortion leaving them orphans has its merits too, I dunno...
    and btw they aren't exclusive :D

17. gizmo01942

gizmo01942
    Expand Collapse

I just remembered, my friend shared an idea with me which I've nicknamed "Josef Fritzl's Civilization".

In this game, you would run your very own isolated underground sex dungeon, which would grow and develop as you produce children with your daughter, and eventually her daughters that she had with you. All male children would be killed at birth, except for the one you take on as your son and future successor. The game then continues generationally, your incestuous civilization expanding and growing until the cops come and shut you down. One challenge would be keeping your growing population of sex slaves from escaping, as anyone who gets out has a chance to bring down the fuzz and thus end your new civilization.

18. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Unless he's allowed to expand outside the dungeon and compete with one of the many other incestuous Austrian families then it really shouldn't be called Civilization.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. gizmo01942

gizmo01942
    Expand Collapse

Well I named it that because this was my friend's idea for his ideal civilization. I added Josef Fritzl's name to it because of the similarity. I should also mention my friend smokes a whole lot of weed.

20. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    If you're going with that idea then make it a post-apocalyptic game set in Austria where incestuous families compete with one another a la Civilization in the ruins of Vienna. Hell, you could just mod Civilization 3 and be done with it.

21. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

Fetus Burger seems like the one game I would actually bother playing, but then again the aftermath of a Muhammad themed game just might make me shit myself with happiness.

22. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    Its way to easy to piss off Muslims though, but maybe if you do a real good job. A war will be declared in your honor.

Thousands among thousands of deaths. Or at least a few people because of a riot or something.

23. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I would buy this.

24. Night Sky

Night Sky
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

while(true)

25. DirtyHoney

DirtyHoney
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Maybe get some coat hanger and mifepristone power ups and getting bonus points for pushing preggos down the stairs (minigame?) and the opportunity to do extra damage with a Falcon punch (put that in as an overdrive system where if you get enough damage done to you, you can go into a limited-time invincibility mode with Falcon punch doing instant abortion damage)?

26. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Whatever you do, don't forget to shoot Frank Sensenbrenner for reporting us to Obama.

Make him really fat.

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    @gizmo01942 OMG, I just got the perfect idea. Make a game (later this year) where you're peering through a drone and lobbing incendiary rockets at Muslim pilgrims in Mecca. The crowd will naturally run away (plus cause a stampede) from the last strike (strikes are timed) and it's your to herd them towards the massive black box in the middle before dropping a blockbuster there. The fires caused by the rockets will also help the player create a wall of fire to guide the pilgrims to their inevitable fate.

• Like Like x 5
    • Autism Autism x 5
    • List
  28. gizmo01942

gizmo01942
    Expand Collapse

I wonder if I can do anything with the guy that's been holding a little boy for 7 days in his bunker in the hopes that he can spread his political message. The obvious path would be a zone-style interactive sex game, but I really don't want the kind of attention that would bring. Other ideas I had involved playing as the Feds and trying different ways of ending the crisis before the dude pops the kid and himself(all of which would have a chance of failing comically). This concept is simple enough I could actually use RPG maker rather than a full-fledged engine like Torque. I could also integrate this concept into the Josef Fritzl game, with doomsday preppers as other factions to compete with.

29. Hemlock

Hemlock
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Unemployed IT Student and Linux User
    Home Page:
    You should make a strategy game where you play as people trying to fight off STD infested whores.

30. gizmo01942

gizmo01942
    Expand Collapse

I could also resurrect an older project of mine: George Zimmerman's Big Game Hunter