What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by uberfukken, Jun 16, 2013.

1. O.G. Lurkmoar

O.G. Lurkmoar
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Neckbeard of Wisdom

2. blackcats69

blackcats69
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

unfunny, pedohunter
    Home Page:
    Resident Evil 7, I'll finish it soon and take back to the rental store because I'm poor.

edit: Finished game, Everything was great but the ending blows. :(

#1112 blackcats69, Jan 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  3. moogshroom

moogshroom
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Playing XCOM: Terror from the Deep, contrary to a popular belief it's not much harder than the original.
    But those flying, literally swimming, Chryssalids are a nightmare indeed.

The first two games of the series are like the eugenics simulators. Incidentally it has always happened to me,
    that soldiers with slavic names don't panic or give a shit when three people get blown up by a grenade right next to them.
    So by the endgame I'll assemble a team of Igors, Tatyanas and Vlads.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Tranny Dick NoBalls

Tranny Dick NoBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Professional Wrestler - like Zoe von Fuckenberg
    Yakuza 0.... GodBEARALLMIGHTY it's awesome!

• Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  5. Aries

Aries
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Uncharted 4

6. Wanklin Dick

Wanklin Dick
    Expand Collapse
    Has Macrophilia

deep end
    [​IMG]
    It has dated a lot better than you would think but I always preferred the fixed camera/survival horror/Umbrella era of Resident Evil rather than Four and its kin.

7. Demon-Kaguraku

Demon-Kaguraku
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Cancer
    Home Page:
    Lolipop Chainsaw son.

• Disgusting Disgusting x 2
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 2
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  8. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    How do you guize manage to keep your sanity with the inventory management and the number of the slots in it? I nearly went insane and uninstalled the game when i discovered that there are items that occupy two slots.. :D
    Ohhhhhhh... those giant cruise ships, filled with 'helpless' civilians and these goddamn things.. :eek:
    I hope they all have the Guile haircut.. :awesome:

9. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    [​IMG]
    Replaying this in preparation for NieR Automata next month. No spoilers plz.

10. Wanklin Dick

Wanklin Dick
    Expand Collapse
    Has Macrophilia

deep end
    It was hard to handle in the other games but Zero has always been worst for it. It really pissed me off when I realized I needed the Hookshot right after I ditched it on the train crash and I had to slog my way back for it. The whole problem would be fixed if they had Item Boxes.

#1120 Wanklin Dick, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    • List
  11. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Played more of Salt and Sanctuary. I don't think I've ever died in a game so many times. Got to the red hall of cages, which is pretty much an s/mfag's sex dungeon, and I'm about to fight the next boss.

12. Halberdman

Halberdman
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Currently going though Ghost Recon Advance War Fighter. Its kicking my teeth in, But that what I got for forgetting that Ubisoft used to make challenging games. I am enjoy it quite bit, its gives the challenging game play I've been craving lately. Also I am trying to force myself into finishing Codename STEAM. Its not bad, just really uninteresting.

13. Gaegogi

Gaegogi
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Reformation Camp #24 Guard #52
    I just finished Fire Emblem Conquest and now playing Birthright before I move on to Revelation.

Conquest has better map design, difficulty, and overall characters but Birthright has slightly better story and waifus.

Birthright is way too easy because you get overpowered units like Takumi and Ryoma not even halfway through the story and you can also infinitely grind exp so that you're always ahead of the enemies.

14. Lensherr

Lensherr
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I just purchased the Bioshock collection and have started playing the first game. I was only 10 when it came out and never got a chance to play it until now. So far, it has a great sense of atmosphere and is extremely tense.

15. nazca

nazca
    Expand Collapse
    Autistic Edgelord

Space bum
    Got a bunch of games on GOG, currently playing Fallout for the first time of my life, pretty excited about that

16. jerk

jerk
    Expand Collapse
    has no title

Borderlands 2 on co-op for most part.
    And some Sunless sea since I got Zubmariner recently.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  17. Whippet

Whippet
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

 Then they made a model of the world, so large. Pelado Peak was adorned with White-shell, Mount Taylor was decorated with turquoise, San Francisco Peaks with abalone, La Plata Mountain with jet, dziłnaxodiłε with mirage. They made the heart of the earth, named tc’ol’i, of jewels. It was made round. “This will be called yoditdzil (Rule Mountain) and this niłtsadzil (Rain Mountains). Then he made a mountain ridge and placed it north and south. noxoziłi was its skull. They covered it with bεc, “iron” or “obsidian” and stuck arrowheads up around it. They became the black peaks that stand up. Way over on the west side they made its breast. Water flows out of the ground there. “Here it will be called prairie,” he said. Here where water will flow are the pericardis and diaphragm. The stream at its base will be called ałnasdlį “flowing across each other.”

18. moogshroom

moogshroom
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Didn't have the pleasure of running into them on terror missions and I'm sure everyone has Guile hair under their armour.

Finally got around to playing Deadly Premonition, this game has eluded me for long until now. Had it on 360, but sold the console before got around to playing it. Had it on PS3 but it got burglarized and I didn't find it on my counter-burglary. I've had it on Steam forever too. Long ago I tried to get it working with no success, now it functions perfectly on a fresh install of Windows on SSD.

Interesting game, the main character is such a dickhead you gotta love him.

19. Whippet

Whippet
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

And when Abigail saw David, she hasted, and lighted off the ass, and fell before David on her face, and bowed herself to the ground

20. Wanklin Dick

Wanklin Dick
    Expand Collapse
    Has Macrophilia

deep end
    Infinite isn't that good. First two are great though.

21. PussySlayer M.D.

PussySlayer M.D.
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Started new game on Crusader Kings 2. Am a Duke in southern Ireland that converted to Islam and married woman from North Africa. My catholic neighbors are pretty pissed right now and will prob be having my kingdom ravaged within the next year or two.

22. blackcats69

blackcats69
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

unfunny, pedohunter
    Home Page:
    Borderland games are so over-rated. I've played mostly all of them and after about play 5 hours of each one, it feels like I've played the whole game. They mostly get boring and stale after 5 hours in.

Bioshock and the Orange Box were of the first games I got for my Xbox 360 back in 2009. I bought it when I got a rase at my old job. Now, I feel old! :anhero:

23. Lensherr

Lensherr
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I hate how you either have to grind heavily in order to level up or do missions far above your level that allow you to do so faster but you risk loosing everything if you fail. I think it's because they were designed primarily for co-op and I only played solo. I just couldn't bring myself to finish it either.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  24. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Agreed. I have borderlands 1 for the ps3 and you couldn't be more right. One thing I'd like to add is that, from my experience, the game doesn't really reward you for going off the beaten path all that much. I always explored every nook and cranny in the areas and when I thought I found a secret area and shit, surprise, it's for a side quest you can get from the board.

25. jerk

jerk
    Expand Collapse
    has no title

The first one wasn't really fleshed out and it has aged poorly. I find the second one a huge improvement from that in every way and I enjoy the characters and writing in both (and Handsome Jack is one of my favorite villains) even if they have their flaws - my main issue is with how some maps and repeated missions (scavenging in first) get so boring so fast.
    But they're definitely not for everyone's taste over all.

I never had to grind in the main games (and I never played the presequel nor tales of) though, and the only odd challenge spike I can think of was with Nine toes, the first boss? Otherwise I didn't have much trouble with bosses in first one, second had a lot more (positive) variety with that.

26. Wanklin Dick

Wanklin Dick
    Expand Collapse
    Has Macrophilia

deep end
    The ending of Borderlands 1 put many endings to shame on the crap scale. A lot of build up for a lot of nothing. Still played every DLC for it.

27. Halberdman

Halberdman
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

couldn't a agree more on the ending. Borderlands 1 just ends a a pathetic wimpier and final boss was a fucking joke. Barely had any ammo left by the midway point, but i was still able to beat him. Also is the DlC any good?

28. jerk

jerk
    Expand Collapse
    has no title

There's four DLCs.
    The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned - My favorite of these, even though it is the shortest one(?). Lots of running around. Nice sloppy references to horror stuff.
    Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot - Just an arena thing, three different arenas and intended for co-op mainly. Generally disliked by players, but I played the shit out of it with a friend when we competed on who'd get the most kills.
    The Secret Armory of General Knoxx - Uninteresting and too empty maps and a lot of driving back and forth and because I found Crimson Lance enemies boring in the main game, this was pretty lame to me. A lot of it's length comes from driving back and forth.
    Claptrap's New Robot Revolution - I don't remember anything of this so I can't give an opinion on it. You get to kill a shit ton of claptraps.

They're a few hours each (3-5h me thinks), CNRR and TSAGK add some continuation to the main game's story/content in between the first and second one.
    None of them are worth the full price anymore.

29. Wanklin Dick

Wanklin Dick
    Expand Collapse
    Has Macrophilia

deep end
    Zombie Island is funny and that is about it.

30. Nein

Nein
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Disgaea 5 and Battlefield 1

#consolepeasantforlife