What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by uberfukken, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    they are kind of their own thing. im not very good at them. hardline has smaller more self contained maps so im ok at it tho.

you enjoying it? 4 hours of play id assume so.

i dunno how you roll, but i use hunter class with stealth camouflage...
    super handy for bossfights when your noobish team needs reviving every 30 seconds.

if youre into PvP, holy fuck the invective shotgun with regenerating ammo and autofire...

i barely ever play PvP but when i do i absolutely smash everyone because of that weapon... haha

2. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I play Destiny the way i play everything

Choose the more battle oriented class, in this case Titan. And walk in and destroy everything

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  3. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    the wizard is believe it or not, the highest damage output, that electrical force lightning shit is brutal,
    but the titan has that shield bubble thing and its super good, its a team game and tactics are necessary,
    and if youre good you get the burden of saving the noobs.

titan was my first character, its good but hunter is ridiculous for my playstyle.

• Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  4. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    https://www.gog.com/game/the_solus_project

Some have called it a walking simulator but the story and world design really are excellent, And the nemesis of the game. It would be so easy to say "lets have a zombie or a vampire" but the developers have gone to great lengths to give them a great backstory.

The ending was disappointing though left us with questions not answers.

5. BakaRed

BakaRed
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I recently re-lapsed and got a six month subscription to WoW. Current expansion is still shit, and it's not looking good for the new one. Figure I'll catch up before Legion releases, then play for 3 months before I get bored with the new content.

6. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

It looks promising. If I didn't hate the adventure genre like poison, I'd consider checking it out.
    WoW would be long dead if not for recidivism.

7. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

I made these for my pally this week:

[​IMG]

8. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    Nice. I was wearing wyrmhide for a while as well.. :awesome: I did find a nice scepter with + 3 to fist of heavens.. i was thinking i'd ask you if you'd like to have it, but it only has three sockets.. :/ I haven't thrown it out, tho, still have it with one of my 'living inventories'. But i do have a question. You told me i shouldn't use Enigma with sorceress, and it's still stuck in my head.. Is it cause the bonus to teleport skill is more or less meaningless, or is it just a wrong combination of bonuses in general?

9. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

I should've clarified. Enigma on a sorc isn't bad and a lot of people do that for the +STR it gives. I'm really saying that unless you have so many Enigmas that all your characters have one, there are characters that need it more than a sorc does.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

I found one of these the other day:
    foh stick.

11. Warpdust Addict

Warpdust Addict
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Chaos Lord of the Lunar Exterminators
    Home Page:
    Project Brutality: Doom. Somewhat of a refinement over the Huezillian maker of Brutal Doom. Introduces newer weapons, items, enemies, and abilities such as the ability of using your knife and taking enemies hostage.

12. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

Doom is a great game and all, but one think irks me. Why do people still play it?

13. DookieWarehouse

DookieWarehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Warehouse worker.
    Because it's goddamn fun, that's why. It's not like they really make games like that too often these days.
    Active modding community has also made certain that there will be players for atleast a decade more.

14. Warpdust Addict

Warpdust Addict
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Chaos Lord of the Lunar Exterminators
    Home Page:
    Not to sound too fanboy-ish, it's just that Doom is easily moddable. That and these WADS number in the thousands.

15. LulzKiller

LulzKiller
    Expand Collapse
    King Kunt

Wiki sysop/Broke student
    I haven't actually messed with any of this, only having an uninstalled copy of ultimate doom, this might help:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. ubfkn

ubfkn
    Expand Collapse
    i'll mark it on your map

I played the Doom demo and think it's shit.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

I get that it's fun, a classic, relatively unique, and has custom levels out the ass, but... I just don't see how people can stay with the same game for so long, no matter how great it is. I could swear I performed 50 full playthroughs of the original Deus Ex years ago, but I haven't touched that one in years.

I guess the answer to my question could probably be summed as "It's a matter of taste."

18. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    Main reason i was putting any skill points into strength were just to meet armor requirements. This character is totally spell dependent, as i haven't invested a single point in dexterity. In Diablo 1, that was more problematic, as some enemies were immune to all elemental damage. But they could be still affected by the stone curse spell.. so you had to petrify them and then smash them into pieces with a staff... :D I'm an amateur, unfamiliar with most of the known builds.. but it seemed somewhat practical, especially with the sorceress not having any typical attack skill.. Enchant is pretty useful for the rest of your band, tho...
    holy water sprinkler.
    Haha, yours is better, after all. Found out that the one i mentioned was with my necrophiliac, for some strange reason..
    Mine does bigger damage, but charge is far more useful. Sort of "budget teleport" kind of thing.. :D

19. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

I'm wealthy enough in D2 now that I'm building eccentric rich people characters. One of my sorceresses has a Passion rune word that gives her the pally skill zeal and with the Dream rune word helmet and Dream shield she does 29K zeal damage :3

20. nazca

nazca
    Expand Collapse
    Autistic Edgelord

Space bum
    I feel awful, someone actually gifted that game to me and I couldn't play more than 4 hours. Worst gift I ever had and the person who gave it to me clearly felt it.

21. LulzKiller

LulzKiller
    Expand Collapse
    King Kunt

Wiki sysop/Broke student
    i forgot to clarify if you mean ultimate doom or the new reboot

22. nazca

nazca
    Expand Collapse
    Autistic Edgelord

Space bum
    I didn't follow the discussion, from the negativity in his message I just assumed he was talking about the new Doom.
    I still like the old ones, thought I'm not their biggest fan

23. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

Try not to construe this as criticism, but... people still play that?
    The old Doom series is definitely good for what it was, but I really don't see how people still play it. Not just play, but fanboy about it.
    New Doom? I played the MP demo. Bland as all hell with a few hooks that didn't quite catch.

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  24. nazca

nazca
    Expand Collapse
    Autistic Edgelord

Space bum
    The solo campaign isn't much better, both are riddled with countless issues and neither lives up to expectations.
    I still see plenty of positive reviews for the game, but I think in a few month people will stop bullshiting themselves and start to admit how bad the game really is.

25. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

Not many agree with me but I blame Bethesda. All of their work, even the good stuff, has "shoddy workmanship" that's plain to see. I've been disillusioned with them for a long time, but their handling of the Fallout franchise was the breaking point for me. I wanted my F3 to be Van Buren, not TES with guns.

26. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

Yeah. Tons of people still do. Battle.net is bustling.

27. Uberto F

Uberto F
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

It's a big company so I think the blame falls on their directors forcing deadlines, stuff ends up getting released before it's done and they have to rely on the public to bug test for them. Some of the shit they overlook is very wtf.

28. Fatal_Exception_0E

Fatal_Exception_0E
    Expand Collapse
    Hyper Light Drifter

cyber-police
    I think Skyrim was one of the worst games I've played in the last decade.

• Like Like x 3
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  29. Failstation

Failstation
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Quota Mandated Shit Posting
    Home Page:
    I just got Witcher, Serious Sam 2 and Chip's Challenge on Steam by selling some shitty items.

30. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I tried to get into that because my brother was obsessed with it and wouldn't shut up. I got bored in the first mission after the prologue. It's pretty much a mid evil fantasy version of fallout 3.