What game are you currently playing?

THE JUDGE

Ediot
i was playing phantasy star online 2 but i am seriously getting bored of that shit and went back to stuff like dreamcast and genesis emulation

alien soldier is the shit

THE JUDGE

Ediot
i got into the pvp aspect of eve online so i kind of enjoyed it but it's not a game for everyone because it lets you go full asshole on other people (which i actually like a lot) it was still too damn expensive though

Ricki

Girlvinyl
Just finished Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

It's a fairly good game, it had interesting environments like the abandoned clock factory, that freaky ass museum mansion etc. I miss the free roaming the first game had though. The only problem I had was with the 4th boss. What the hell was Nintendo thinking? You don't make a game all about catching ghosts with a vaccuum and then suddenly change the gameplay to a physics based shooter, especially one that isn't forgiving in the slightest.

Aroukar

EDF Elite
Just finished Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

It's a fairly good game, it had interesting environments like the abandoned clock factory, that freaky ass museum mansion etc. I miss the free roaming the first game had though. The only problem I had was with the 4th boss. What the hell was Nintendo thinking? You don't make a game all about catching ghosts with a vaccuum and then suddenly change the gameplay to a physics based shooter, especially one that isn't forgiving in the slightest.

The mines eh? Heh heh. Had a ton of fun with that one.