1. Email server is down and i have to manually confirm accounts at the moment. Check forum regularly to see if your account has been approved, you wont get an email. Sorry about the wait
    Dismiss Notice

what did you just eat and how did you make it?

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Chats' started by minty, May 24, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Pedophile

mentoring
    Its a vision from the gods

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    Of course, but there are very few things rosé isn't really suited for.. :awesome: Red has a stronger taste, and is best with ... let's say ... beef roast, or coq au vin.. or ... as a mulled wine... :D as i said, i don't drink red that much... now.
    But you know how it is.. the color of wine should match the color of the meat.. more or less. :derp:
    Kinda.. but coming back to this, i must say i like it best without the meat, and garlic and the other spices(with just the whole pepper and bay leaf, bay leaf is important in this recipe). The mushrooms will give it excellent taste if you can keep it simple, especially if you can gather a good combination of few wild ones.. for example, chanterelles, and few selected members from the Boletaceae family.. i admit i am a lazy faggot, but the simplicity can help you enjoy the wonderful taste of each of the individual ingredients...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    but only pick up those mushrooms that you can safely identify.. and you really shouldn't gather them around industrial zones and factories ... and mines.. they are absorbing heavy metals from soil, stuff like lead, or cadmium ... also radiation. :awesome:
    Another thing is you can alter the sour cream with heavier cream, or with milk, depends on how "healthy" you want it.. mushrooms are like 80% water, so in this case, extra fat shouldn't hurt that much.. :awesome: Around here, it's usually server with potato dumplings, but that's whole another story.. :rolleyes: it should be ok with pasta, or whatever you like..
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Nyan

Bullshit Artist.
    I disagree.
    Wine and it's spice, fruit or tannic core taste will enhance or change your dinning experience. There are lighter reds than the well known full bodied and robust Cav Sav, which is suspect you are suggesting, such as the more flowerful and fruity shiraz. Merlot is a softer and more round tasting wine, which to me is a great all around wine. While traditional thought is red wine = read meat -- no. Seafood eh. your call i like to pair a spicier lighter red wine, because I find whites to be too dry and really quite flat as far as taste goes.

But the real rule of thumb is -- pick a good wine and no one will care about the color.

Lovely mushroom soup. Looks very tasty.

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  4. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    I must concur, in the spectacular art of cooking, one shouldn't limit him(her)self with a set of rules, but rather take a few hints and then, follow whatever calling he or she wants to pursue.. to evolve, and to perfect. By the power of gravy, we are one. :)

5. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Nyan

Bullshit Artist.
    With that kind of attitude you should pursue the culinary arts and be a chef. That's some serious focus. I mean if you are not one already.
    Cheers.
    [​IMG]

6. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    you soft cunt. where's the fun in that?

Live on the edge - "Tonights dish is Russian roulette casserole, followed by Fugu prepared by a mexican"

7. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    Thanks for your kind words. Cheers!
    [​IMG]
    Of course i was thinking of recommending the amanita genus first, knowing the few edible ones are perhaps the most delicious mushrooms(ironically enough, even most of the poisonous species taste exquisitely, according to the survivors who had their stomachs pumped in time :D), you steaming ball of cat turds! But then the possibility of having the Buttwhisperer title passed on me crossed my mind.. and my experience with similar practices are still quite limited, but i'm working on that(I'm in the process of building a buttshrine). I dunno about other life-risky foods around, but i think eurofaggots have a knack for stuff that literally tastes like shit. It mostly takes form of some disgusting cheese, or fermented shark.. or moose nose ... or other stuff like that
    :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. Barrabas

Barrabas
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Microwave
    Made this the other day:
    porkbuttntaters.

Thats a 20lb porkbutt covered in all sorts of shit. My room mate is running a food truck, and gets this fancy $6,00 a lb heritage pork, so she rendered down the belly, leaving us with jars and jars of fat. We also skimmed the gelatinous layer off, and put a bunch of that on here.

Note: the butt itself is some 1.50/lb shit). So in essence, I took a shit piece of inbred industrial, boiler-plate pig, and cooked it in the fatty delicious essence of a better, fancy pig, with fuckin papers. There's a bunch of carrots and potatoes around the side of it, and I threw in some jalapeno slices, and onions just because.

Anyway, that was cooked at 200 degrees for 100000 years, and came out bangin. 5 days later, I am at the leftover sandwich phase:
    carolinasammich.
    So yeah, thats a half loaf of sesame Italian bread. I bullshitted up a BBQ sauce right quick from a ketchup+caramelized onion base, because I am too lazy to be bothered to make a sauce for one sandwich from scratch, and put a simple oil/vin slaw on top.

oinkoink

I am very full and tired, for some reason.

• I Fapped I Fapped x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Pedophile

mentoring
    that sandwhich looks good. Idk about your pan of terror and jalapenos but I've never cooked pork butt b4 so i can't comment.

You have toothepast on your table.

10. Barrabas

Barrabas
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Microwave
    It's spelled T A L L O W :D

And the toothpaste has since migrated to its rightful place next to the bathroom sink.

11. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    Not funny anymore

<3
    Lol this thread is all bad these days without @j15m and me. I need to get back into it but pulling straight A+ over 19 units don't leave much time for cooking :gaben:

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • wut wut x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  12. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Pedophile

mentoring
    Jizz's contributions were teaching me to cook. Yours were teaching me how to not be a vegan.

Both worthy educations.

• Like Like x 2
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 2
    • List
  13. Barrabas

Barrabas
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Microwave
    Yeah, when I want ground nut paste substituted for delicious-morphine analogue-having cheese, I can shoot my load in a potato, thanks.

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  14. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    :owned:
    Just wait for my cabbage special issue i'm planning this year... :awesome:

• oy vey oy vey x 1
    • List
  15. Whippet

Whippet
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

 The woman returned and was greeted by her husband with the remark, “Are you back so soon? You played with someone who resembled me.” “Oh, I have been false to my husband,” she said to herself; and to her husband she replied that it was someone who, walking in the distance, looked like him. “Well, we shall find out during the day,” he replied. When it was fully light, white-shell, abalone shell, jet, and hard substances, five altogether, were given whirlwind that he should raise a sandstorm, making it dark and blowing dust in the eyes of the guards. He asked the small wind on his ear to make nohwiłbin’s mind dwell on the fact that his wife had been tampered with. When he approached, the woman who sat with her face turned nearly away, laughed and turned around. “That one was my husband,” she thought the wind told him.

• Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  16. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
  17. Whippet

Whippet
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

 This will be called nt’atso, “large ripe.” At the end of it all vegetation will be mature. That will be its heart. Its soft feather will be niłts’a ba’at, “rain female.”

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  18. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    takin notes.. :awesome:

19. Barrabas

Barrabas
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Microwave
    I eat this basically every other day:
    lambrice.
    I work in Mediterranean food, but I'm too cool to feed myself off the menu. So this is the concoction I have come up with, and it has everything you need to stay alive for 1 day in it.

Lamb/beef schwarma meat, 2 cups rice, sauteed peppers and onions, parsley, deep-fried cauliflower, and feta cheese, topped with plain yogurt and roasted cashews (jk, I deep fry them, because roastin nuts is for hookers). Theres a bunch of garlic aioli in it, some 7 spice, cayenne pepper, tahini, and sambal hot-sauce. I can't decide whether it's healthy or not, because while it looks good on paper, it is greasy as fuck.

It's like delicious a roto-router every other day; I wake up and the shit practically falls out of me, which is convenient because of the ol' hernia.

I eat it with chopsticks to avoid gorging myself. Like those dogs that need the special bowls because they choke on their food.

20. Whippet

Whippet
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Therefore also I have lent him to the LORD; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the LORD. And he worshipped the LORD there.

• List