what did you just eat and how did you make it?

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Chats' started by minty, May 24, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

lol ikr...
    I made a triple layer raspberry chocolate wedding cake today for my buddy's sister who was getting married, and the vanilla creme frosting had a hint of framboise.
    Everyone loved it.
    That's all.

2. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

Plum tomato, Avocado, Vidalia onion, 2 poached eggs, Goat cheese, S&P and Sriracha... Pretty basic

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  3. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    you spelled abs wrong

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  4. Nebulous

Nebulous
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I had some cereal. I poured it in a bowl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  5. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

radha's bff 4 lyfe
    bockwurst with potato and onions... throw onions in pan with oil and cook until clear... throw potatoes in with onions n some chicken stock and fry until potatoes are dtf... throw in bockwurst and cook for a few more minutes.
    also shown on plate: potato dumpling n some german mustard
    bockwurst.JPG
    also, yellow pepper soup
    throw some yellow peppers, a couple spoonfuls of oil, a cooked sweet potato, a garlic clove, a half an onion, a spoonful of honey (or maple syrup, or brown sugar) and some broth in blender, then frick that poo poo up...
    when done blending, throw in pan on stove and heat that poo poo up for about 15 minutes, throw in some nutmeg, a little bit of salt, some pepper... then, when done heating up, throw a little bit of heavy whipping cream in that bitch
    yellow pepper.JPG
    it tastes better than it looks

• I Fapped I Fapped x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

That soup :fapspin:

7. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    tiramisu

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  8. nazca

nazca
    Expand Collapse
    Autistic Edgelord

Space bum
    Home Page:
    Post pictures of the tiramisu or I'm blowing this place up

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  9. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    Meatloaf.. horrendous looking poo poo, really. But if you can force yourself to feed on the barf-like structure, it's a delicious dish. I even had a vegetarian variant which wasn't all that bad! :eek:
    ml.

• Like Like x 2
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  10. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

Seasonal chili.. fricking joke in Florida

Chicken, sweet potato, 3 beans, cinnamon, allspice, and other fall seasonings... dumped it all in a crockpot and let it do its thing.
    Cornbread sidecar for the People of Colour.

Turned out 50/50

• Like Like x 3
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  11. Nebulous

Nebulous
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

That sounds and looks disgusting.

12. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    This is from the ever so popular series of cooking while hungover.. I'm doing Lecs├│, a simple as frick Hungarian dish. You'll need onions, 3-6 eggs, peppers and tomatoes + little bit of butter + various other poo poo you might like to use to pimp it up. It's good to add a little bit of salami or something like that, i'll put in some huntsman cheese(smoked cheese covered in various herbs and bear's garlic) in it instead. So as usual, the worst part is to chop it all up, from there's, it's a ride. Oh, and i forgot, you'll need a lil' blunt.. you know, to speed things up.. ;)
    So start with butter and onions(+the sausages, or salami, or whatever unnecessary poo poo you want to add to it). Wait till the bits are semi-glassy, nearly golden on the edges.. (it doesn't have to be completely glazed, this dish is a little better if the veggies maintain a little bit of the raw taste)
    Then add the paprikas and, a little bit later, the tomatoes, salt and pepper, little bit of hot paprika(or any hot sauce you like) and put a lid on it, turn it down a little and let it braise for a few minutes..
    as soon as you add the eggs, you can more or less treat it like scrambled eggs, turn it off as you like it... in the end, it looks like barf anyway. :D But it's really good and simple. I'm usually eating this poo poo with bread with gervais on the side, but i don't have that atm, so i'll just have to do more light drugs to compensate myself for that. :D

#812 feminist jazz hands, Nov 2, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  13. nazca

nazca
    Expand Collapse
    Autistic Edgelord

Space bum
    Home Page:
    Damn, you fuckers can cook. I'm always eating pasta and eggs, or pasta and beans, and when I wanna get crazy I try (and fail) to fry some potatoes like a retard for hours....

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  14. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    Not me, i'm just doing really basic stuff.. :D But no worries, it's all matter of trial and experiment, you'll get the hang of it. And even making a good pasta takes some skill, so you don't have to be displeased with yourself.. Now baking potatoes in electric oven, that may be tricky, alright.. it's best if you slice the fuckers to as little pieces as you can, making thin slices outta them works great as well, that will greatly reduce the cooking time.. i'd put some olive oil on the surface of the baking pan, and smear a little on top of the potatoes as well.. and don't forget adding some nice smelling herb on top, like rosemary, or thyme.. it may take roughly around 45 minutes before it's done on the mid level(it's good to check out the recommended cooking times and settings in the manual to your oven, it may still draw very rough and inaccurate picture how to use it properly, but it's better than nothing) .. aaaand it's better to check it out every few minutes and turn the fuckers over, from time to time.. if you are going to fry potatoes on a frying pan, that's way quicker, but it's better if you boil them first, for about 5-10 minutes(+the time before it reaches the boiling point), that's a quicker way, but it's also a little messier..:confused:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    Baked eggplant with basil, tomatoes and mozzarella, tato mash on the side. The beauty of these types of foods is they're pretty much cooking themselves..
    z1.
    Apple strudel. It's basically made with just layered dough.. it is the same case as with the stuff above, there's very little work around it, apart from the cutting the ingredients for the filling.. and you should try putting pretty much anything into it, to see what you like most(with the possible exception of your penis) , be it sweet or whatever.. it's great if you put the stuff you'd normally put on a pizza in it, for example.
    z2.

• Like Like x 2
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 2
    • List
  16. Nox Noctis

Nox Noctis
    Expand Collapse
    Echi 'till I die. All these lolis call me Senpai.

Sugoi Booty Call
    I cooked a nice Ribeye steak. I was too lazy to cook anything else.
    IMG_20161109_142614.
    I was careful not to frick it up and it came out near perfect.
    IMG_20161109_143916.
    Also I had some wine with it. I ran out of Pinot Noir, so I just opened a bottle of Cabernet.

I posted this before, but this is the guide I used to cook the steak:

• Like Like x 2
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 2
    • List
  17. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    Home made salsa with roasted tomatoes, tomatilla, avoacodo n habaneros and other stuff.

[​IMG][/url][/IMG] upload_2016-11-12_9-58-1.
    @endsenten I dunno if this counts as cooking but.... Here's a five alarm colon cleansing ass inflaming cure for autism. I probably shouldn't have eaten this b4 going to bed this morning but mama that poo poo is TIGHT AF.
    Thanks man.
    Also my sinuses have never been cleaner, and but I fear what terror awaits my lower GI tract in 5-7 hours, and am aroused by the impending Eye of Sauron my rectum may turn into..... The Nazgul on his fell beast may fly out, but totally worth it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  18. DaggerXIV

DaggerXIV
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Polenta
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've baked St.Martins.

I used chocolate shortbread,white icing and some cake decoration stuff I bought on my way home from campus.

• Like Like x 3
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  19. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    I never realised that the pale horseman of the apocalypse was covered in cum

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  20. DaggerXIV

DaggerXIV
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Polenta
    kids love it! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1