Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Food, Drugs & Alcohol' started by minty, May 24, 2012.
Velveeta + ground beef + homemade taco seasoning + hot ro-tel tomatoes and chilies
I used to live off this stuff!
W/ chips and on top of roman fuck'n fantastic
ya this shit is so good im pigging out atm
Yeah, I just went to the store, it's so on!
maybe later...or next time i make it
I baked banana bread. I love it and recommend it to whomever likes their dessert/snack to be sweet, but not too sweet. Delicious as fuck. I would reccomend to reduce the amount by everthing by a third if you're using a 9” x 5” loaf pan:
1 stick unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
3/4 cup of brown sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnimon
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 plain or vanilla chobani "cup" / ½ cup greek yogurt or even 1/2 cup of sour cream
Chocolate chips (How many you want or none at all I suppose)
4 large, very ripe bananas
Preheat oven to 355 F
Grease a pan. Leave it to the side.
Beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy and light. Add eggs and vanilla and beat just until combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl, if needed.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the dry mixture to the butter mixture in 2 batches, being careful not to overmix.
In another bowl, mash together the bananas and yogurt (or sour cream) with a fork/spatula. Gently fold into the batter.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top gently. Add chocolate chips on top of the batter. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick/knife comes out clean.
First you have to buy (what are you, ?) Make it instead,
Gather an amount if acorns about 1/3 heavier than the flour you want make. Boil water enough to cover the acorns, and then take off the fire. Put the acorns in the water and let it sit for AT LEAST 6 HOURS. You may reheat the water to keep it steaming but not boiling unless you want mush. This leaches the tanic toxins out of the acorns. You can taste the acorn and tell if it is still bitter, meaning not ready. Grind the acorn to the desire consistency flour.
Mix 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup oil or butter, 1/4 water, teaspoon salt, tablespoon baking soda, 1/4 honey rapidly.
Cook on gridle or pan like pancakes. Some people sweeten them futher with more honey or jam.
That sounds like shit.
Look at you faggots eating faggoty cooked shit! I on the other hand eat real food! Behold!
Old bread (had to fight a homeless man for it)
Onions, lots of onions (unwashed)
Can't wait for the gag reflex! please send food
bagel w/ philly cream cheese
strawberry poptarts..too lazy to make them or anything else right now
breyer's mint chocolate chip ice cream..yum
couple packs of mr.noodle and two diced up hot chorizo's combo
i made this fucking sandwich yo
Some aborted attempt between a home cooked meal and some french fry shit fuck I don't know.
1. Get three to four potatoes depending on your appetite.
2. Oil a pan or spray it with a non-stick spray.
3. Set the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or whatever the fuck Celsius is.
4. Slice the potatoes thinly or cut them into thin wedges.
5. Just toss the potato wedges in the pan with no fancy order or feeling. One way or the other your either going to end up destroying this meal or creating a lasting impression in your own mind and the way you toss the potato pieces into the pan is going to have zero influence in that outcome.
6. Top the potatoes with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Make sure you mix the seasoning throughout the entire pan or not I really don't care.
7. Toss the pan in the oven on the rack closest to the coils for 20-25 minutes or until the surface area is lightly browned.
8. During this time or if your smart days before boil an egg (or several eggs.) When the potato pan comes out of the oven slice one boiled egg and pour the pieces into a bowl, pour the contents of the pan into the bowl and mix it up and eat it.
9. Under your discretion you can put cheese or additional seasoning on the final product but it tastes fine based on how the original product is described to be made.
It's great to see such gastric bombs are being made around the world.. i'm usually doing slightly different version which is soaked in dark beer and a bit of mustard. But damn, u truly are an artist!
Baked champignons with gruyère and herbes de provence(also with onions, garlic and olive oil), mashed potatoes and cherries on the side. I just ... baked it, man.
änd the usual seas of vegetables..
...oh, and because i'm a huge fucking faggot, i also make attempts at cakes, from time to time. This is the infamous "mole hole" cake. It's made from a premade mixture, but i'm pretty sure it's easy to make by itself.. you just make your basic chocolate/cocoa flavored corpus, let it cool down a bit, then cut out some dough from top with spoon, like a ... 1 cm from the edge, and not too deep, only like half-inch, or something like that, and put it on the side. Cut 2-3 bananas in half and toss them on top. Then make some whipped cream, and don't forget to add some gelatine or icing to make it stiff, and bits of chocolate. Put it on top of the halved bananas. Finally, crush into smaller crumbs what's left from the top of the cake and toss it over the top of the cream filling. It's done.
snacking on bite size pieces of smoked paprika salami. didn't make or buy it a friend of mine his grandparents makes it and a bunch other fine salami's, other meats, and some aged cheeses i get some of it a few times a year off them since i have known their grandson 30 or so years
Good old simple bratwurst with mustard.
Risotto rice, around 4dl
1 onion, maybe some garlic, chopped into tiny pieces.
White wine, glass of.
Around 1L of broth.
Oil, not much.
1. Sauté one onion (and garlic) in some oil. Don't brown it you fuckwit.
2. Add risotto rice. Fry until the rice somewhat translucent. Then add around 1 dl of white wine. I understand red works just as well, have never tried.
2a. From this point onward keep stirring the stuff constantly.
3. When the rice has taken in the wine lower the heat a bit and add one ladle of broth.
4. Everytime the rice takes in the broth, add one more until the rice is done.
5. Add the butter and parmesan at this point, and mix it in.
6. You can stop stirring now. Take it off the stove, put in under a lid and let it be for couple of minutes.
7. Eat it.
Risotto is short cut pasta, not rice.
No it is not you fucking retard.
you fucking spastic.
fuck off back to your ramen noodles, cunty.
Was thinking orzo
Go rub your stringy meats
orzo is a Greek drink not a food
You are thinking about ouzo.
didn't make it that requires too much effort at times. order out forget the name of the place its like 10 mins away from me. good shit but i get gassssssssy as fuck every time i eat this deep fried bird gasssssy like i wonder if i am going to shit my pants every fart
No, I'm pretty sure it's orzo