What are the worse examples of moralfaggotry you've ever seen IRL and OTI?

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by Nazi_Elephant, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Nazi_Elephant

Nazi_Elephant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Stomping j00z into bloody juice!
    A thread like this must exist on a troll/hate site like this because we all hate moralfaggotry don't we? So it is to our best interest to point out the most egregious cases of moralfaggotry, so that

a) the moralfags are rightfully called out for

b) the moralfags are shunned and out-casted

c) the moralfags receive the public shame and humiliation they rightfully deserve.
    Troll the shit out of the moralfaggot!! Make him go RAGE QUIT, BAWWWWWW and possibly even AN HERO.

d) newfags and causalfags and veterans and regular posters will learn to not engage in such moralfaggotry. And thus be spared of the humiliation and shame of being branded a moralfaggot.

Examples of moralfaggotry, I can think of (after reading a few Encyclopedia Dramatica articles):

1) Anonymous giving Scifags hugs.

2) Anons preventing potential an heroes from Going For the High Score.

OP wants to go for the high score . /b/ NOT telling the OP to "do it faggot".
    /b/ telling OP to not engage in extreme anti social activity.

3) Anons fighting against animal abuse.

Anons butthurt about some teen beating a cat up for the lulz (Kenny the Cat Abuser).

4) People who are disgusted and offended by visiting 4chan for the first time.

Some fat fuck on Youtube goes to 4chan. And then makes an uber-butthurt video complaining about how "disgusting" and "obscene" 4chan is. I've seen this before (I just don't have a link to this fat-fuck moralfaggot).

5) People who want to rid the Internet of the "evil" trolls. Good luck with that.

A British mom in her 40s makes an "Anti Troll Alliance" to stop cyber-bullying. Not realizing that she is censoring the Internet in the process. If she is so easily angered by mean comments online, she should disconnect and not be an idiot online and all the mean comments would go away. You can't make the mean trolls and cyberbullies go away. They will always be online. Don't feed the trolls if you don't want to be butthurt, dummy.

6) People getting offended by extremely violent gore pics and weird sexual fetishes.

I showed a 20 something year old girl at a university the Offended page. Once we scrolled past the first couple of cute animal pics, she saw the collage of gore, scat, piss, mutilation and disgusting pics.

She instantly freaked out and nearly had a heart attack. She was a Christian (Amish in fact) so she was clearly not accustomed to seeing so much bizarre fetishes concentrated in one place. Causing much shock and distress to her.

She is still my friend, but me and my other male friends lol'd at her butthurt when she was super offended by the Offended page. I say the moralfaggotry in her is quite strong, because of how badly she was offended. I fap to Offended by the way.

7) People getting offended by the satirical content of Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I showed a white friend of mine (who is half Jew btw) ED's article. He was quite offended by it, and he later revealed it to me that it was because he half-Jew. Oh that's why you were offended lol by the Holocaust article lol.

I showed this other white female friend of mine--who had black hair and looks Italian--the ED article on the Holocaust and she was instantly offended too. And she thought the article was too crass and tasteless to be funny after reading just the first two paragraphs of it. Talk about being judgemental. Reading just the first bit and calling it unfunny and crude. I say the crudeness and vulgarity of ED's satire quite hilarious and makes it much funnier than any other website on the Internet. Much funnier than that lame, unlulzy, piece of shit known as Uncyclopedia or KnowYourMeme --the lame cash-out of the internet memes.

Does EDF2 have other good examples of moralfaggotry? Oh by the way, you can call me a moralfaggot if you wish. Not that I would care because I can take any abuse from you guys. And I can be the biggest douchebag imaginable on the Internet, because I'm anonymous and I don't need to face any IRL consequences for my lulzy actions. So I can troll the moralfags to death and be lulziest troll ever without showing even the slightest hint of moralfaggotry and Troll's Remorse.

• OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

kill yourself

3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I am pretty sure we are moralfags, we just care about important things. Like dead niggers.

4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Also how is not encouraging people from committing mass shootings an example of moralfagging?

5. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    However,

[​IMG]

6. Nazi_Elephant

Nazi_Elephant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Disregard that. I would call that Internet Humanitarianism and being a good guy.

A better example of moralfaggoty is some guy bawwwwwwwwwwwwwing over some other guy's weird sexual fetishes (I don't need to state what those are lol). Yes, if you find ANY sexual fetish intolerable or disgusting (as long as it doesn't involve harm of any participants and is consenting), sorry to tell you this, but you are a moralfaggot.

7. Nazi_Elephant

Nazi_Elephant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

What's wrong with multiculturalism? I think it is great. I grew up in a multi cultural society. I think it is great despite some of its down sides. It just happens that the racist hatefags end up ruining the multicultural peace, love and tolerance.

8. Nazi_Elephant

Nazi_Elephant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Fuck you man. I'm not killing myself. Instead I might make someone else KILL THEMSELVES.

9. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Get out of here furry.

10. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

How about people who get offended and upset over the tiniest little things they see online or off? Like people who get upset over others having a friendily debate over politics or religion. Or those who are talking about going to a strip club at work and some dry old cunt gets pissed off about it because it's "demeaning" to women?

11. Nazi_Elephant

Nazi_Elephant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Things like politics and making sexual comments about woman are best not discussed at work because they are not appropriate to the formal settings of work. Politically controversial topics and sexual innunendo are best reserved for the internet (4chan is a great example of a place where that kind of stuff is very welcomed) or in some other informal setting like a party or strip club.

12. Nazi_Elephant

Nazi_Elephant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

What kind of sexual fetish do you find even more repulsive than furries? I'll give you a hint. It involves a creepy bear and candy who loves them young ones. Then again, since you are probably Muslim you probably support pedophilia and child fondling lol.

pedobear.

13. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Me right now

[​IMG]

14. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Oh that's bullshit. "Not Appropriate for work", what is then? Talking about some jewish comedian hating on jews? Talking about how someone is going to have to get a prostate exam? And politics, how are people suppose to get smarter if their views aren't challenged with debate and thought?

If someone's ideas aren't challenged then how are they suppose to get insight or an idea that they're ideas may be right or wrong they'll be just living in a huge bubble like most of the republican party. Politics and sexual innuendo is reserved for the internet- they're not even welcome in most chatrooms- so why restrict them online?

You gotta be trolling to say something so silly, try harder :foreveralone:

15. Nazi_Elephant

Nazi_Elephant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Some people like to remain blue pilled and forever willfully ignorant :shakepenis:

Good point. That's because politics and sexual innuendo would cause too much drama for most lulzless people to handle. Lacking in good humor is never a good thing.

However, sometimes politics and sexual innuendo is simply not appropriate for more sensitive situations....let's say when somebody's sister got raped or brutally murdered. It is probably a bad idea to make rape jokes in a setting where everyone is mourning over a rape victim. That's a good example of using sexual innuendo in a wrong situation.

Similarly you would make yourself a complete douchebag if you were making fun of 911 victims at a 911 memorial, where families of the victims of 911 are mourning over the lost of their loved ones from the 911 tragedy.

No I wasn't trolling. I was just pointing out how some topics are better discussed in other situations than at work--like the Internet, because they would offend people at work. And work productivity would decrease if people are offended, am I right?

Yes politics and sexual innuendo are discussed outside of work IRL and not just OTI, but they are just not appropriate for work...at least most jobs that is. If you are a comedian like George Carlin (may He rest in peace), then you can be as politically controversial or sexually provocative as you can be in your rtheoretic.

By the way, the Dying Alone face does not accurately describe me, because I'm not a loser and basement dweller who spends all day on the Internet. I actually have a social life outside of the Internet and a hot girl friend.

16. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You sound like a 12 year old girl.

17. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Moral out rage over moral faggotry....
    Faggots faggoting faggots.
    You need a little nigger in your life, op.

18. SuicideKing

SuicideKing
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Planning a school shooting because muh feelings.
    OP,keep posting like this and you will be even more despised than gigantophitecus.I've seen likeicare high on meth doing way better threads than yours.

19. SuicideKing

SuicideKing
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]

20. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    OP IS A FAGGOT

21. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    This thread is a scream of faggotry and op should kill himself for typing such shit.

22. SuicideKing

SuicideKing
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Op got assraped!

23. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    People getting worked up over the Westboro Baptist Church. Talk about getting worked up over the most pissant thing you can get worked up over.

24. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Yeah, people forget that there are like... 40 of them. Literally.

25. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

yeah, i'm sure if you continue EPIC MEME'ing hard enough in everyone's face somebody will see suicide as an acceptable alternative to being in your presence

26. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    They don't forget. People need their Goldsteins. It's much easier to have a Goldstein that isn't an actual threat.

27. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Fuck your sister, also :frog:

28. SawMuchDed

SawMuchDed
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

You should leave your house. Go outside and kick a soccer ball around.

29. Nazi_Elephant

Nazi_Elephant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

By what? Nobody can ass rape me, because I'm the ultimate oldfag. I've been posting on the internet for over 9000 years and I know all the memes by heart.

30. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

When OP's parents didn't abort him.