What a Bitch, Federal Lawsuit is being Filed

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by GSTalbert1, Sep 8, 2013.

1. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    [​IMG]

Let's hope this becomes class action!

What a stupid fat bitch!

4chan has already doxed the purple blob bitch, I didn't bother to snapshot it.

2. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

that hurt to watch...
    @Slavoj Jizzek you're our resident feminist expert... thoughts?

3. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

fuck the lawsuit. A kick to jaw would be true justice.

4. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    It's a bit long... can someone summarize this for me?

5. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

this guy has legitimate concerns about his kid, the cps agents repeatedly cut him off, overblow his normal parent actions and demonize them, tell him he's not allowed to be concerned about the weight of his kid, he's not allowed to know what medicine she's taking, he's not allowed to know/ask what she does with her mother, etc. they then got a restraining order against him and he was court ordered to not see his daughter (conveniently right before a custody hearing which would've decided legitimate custody)... in the show more section it mentions that the mother had locked the daughter out of the apartment they were staying in, lost her at the store and some other shit. basically america is still in favor of mothers' rights instead of actually determining who would be the best parent for the child in breakup/divorce cases

6. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    On pharmaceutical drugs

I work in big pharma. I've read up on various different meds. Psych meds scare the ever living shit out of me. We can prove cancer meds work. We can prove emphysema meds work. Psych meds? It's so fucking subjective that I could not make heads or tails of any of the cases I reviewed, thousands of them. No 2 brains work the same or produce the same hormones/chemicals/synapse reactions. The default position towards any and all psych meds should be extreme skepticism, especially when applied to children whose hormone levels fluctuate daily due to pituitary development.

Psychiatrists are incredibly over-eager to prescribe. We see the same thing in involuntary commitments to asylums. It's just to run the insurance. It's not uncommon to end up in a psych ward for 72 hours if you are hospitalized for drunkenness. Then they pump you full of muscle relaxers and stimulants (a pharmaceutical equivalent of a speedball) and "evaluate" you to see if you are coherent. Meds to fuck you up first, evaluation after. This happened to Anthony Cumia's one girlfriend. This woman is a fucking imbecile. She has a room temperature IQ and she hides behind condescension and accusations.

Social work majors

They're fucking evil bitches. They're all women or faggots (I mean faggots, not gay men. These are not men who like to fuck men. They are extremists). They're all of below-average intelligence. The poor bastard swinging a hammer to raise a house has more sense than these dumb bitches. They just have a piece of paper proclaiming their intelligence by the institution dumb enough to certify this individual was "higher educated."

This fat cunt is par for the course. They honestly believe they know better about everybody else's lives than their own. I know at least 3 social work majors who are interchangeable. They are fat attitudinal bitches that act like every child in America is theirs. Why? Because they can't get a sane guy to impregnate them and give them a child of their own to obsess over. They all have control issues. To go freudian for a moment, a failure to control one's own life typically results in overzealous efforts to control others. These bitches can't control their weights, can't control their sexual lives, can't discipline themselves to educate themselves in stuff that isn't pseudo-intellectual self-reinforcing bullshit. Look at the "rebellious" tattoo she has hanging out of the sleeve of her about-to-burst-from-fat-containment sweater.

If I was supreme dictator of the US, an application to major in Social Work would be met with "advance orientation" wherein the students are dropped off, bused to a remote location, and shoved into a room which is pumped with ass fumes and zyklon b until nothing had a pulse.

Weight and Weight issues/School Performance/Hyperactivity

Since when did a father who cares to make sure his daughter will not suffer the debilitating effects of obesity become a bad parent? The poor man is struggling to save his child from the horrific effects of his (most likely fat) ex wife. He's a saint. He's a loving father. He's the salt of the goddamn Earth.

He's trying to save his daughter. That is the summary I can give of this situation in the fewest possible words. "In spite of her cunt of a mother and the bitches that should kill themselves in government" is what I'd add if I had a few more words. This man has a say in how his daughter is being raised, especially if his money is being taken to help raise her.

Parenting, Inequality, and Feminism

This is the Medea complex. How many men have ever used children to torture their exes? Not many. How many women? I had 2 ex girlfriends whose mothers merrily did this. Men don't strap bombs to their children and send them off to kill enemies. Mothers do. Mothers. This bitch doesn't give a shit about her daughter. She can't stand her. It's evident. She has the girl drugged up until she doesn't know what the fuck is going on and fed like a pig so she doesn't complain with the excuse of "developmental disorders." This woman would have shipped her daughter off as a sex slave years ago if the possibility of tormenting her husband wasn't on the table. All these mothers have left in life is to make their exes hurt. And the only weapon they have is children.

They can't marry a better man. Let me make this clear to all women: If you divorce your current husband you will marry somebody poorer, balder, fatter, more of a pussy, and more pathetic unless you lose a substantial amount of weight or have some other tremendous improvement. No higher-quality man will want your broke-ass pussy, wrinkles, and womb-spawn. If you divorce you are done. Your future is to have sex only when men you are attracted to get drunk an accidentally sleep with you and dodge your calls for a month.

This video

All of my rage. All of it.

[​IMG]

Give me the pastebin info

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

7. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

That is exactly why I posted it. I am very pleased with the results.

8. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Nothing I hate more then a sack of shit wanting power over someone. This is exactly what this bitch has.

9. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

and yet you didn't tag him... hand over your chest hair, it's mine now

seriously, i think if he had done everything perfect nothing would've been good enough for these bitches. if he had been feeding her the best possible food they would've claimed he was being too uptight, if he had had no concern over the medicine they would have wondered why he didn't care that his daughter was on a mind-altering medication, etc... as soon as cps gets involved nothing you do is correct

10. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Eh... i'm now watching it and not really getting worked up about it. Everything she is doing is common legal tactics that she is able to get away with because the guy is a limp wristed faggot who doesn't know how to defend himself (which is what probably lost him the kid in the first place) not that it matters because if he has half a brain to hire any kind of lawyer the court will probably ignore most of the minor stuff she is saying in the video which is just a cheap intimidation tactic that will hold little weight in court especially if he has a proper defense.

The CPS agent is doing her job... sort of. I think she's on the mother's side because the mother is the one who filed the complaint and the mother has custody. I mean, she's doing a shitty job depending how you look at it. But he needs to take this to court. Arguing with this person is mostly useless... Well, maybe if he had a backbone he could maybe fight back, make some fictitious legal threats against purple suit lady, yell a bit and get her on his side just to shut him up. But she sees he is obviously a wimp so she has a field day with him.

Sorry, but this does nothing for me. I live in Israel. The land of lawyers. This women is the kind of person I have arguments with every day.

11. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

nice job reading the video description... he's had this appealed / overturned and they tried two more times and he's again had it overturned. the call was anonymous and they were investigating the mother as well (i'm guessing to a way less harsh degree as they did him)
    this story has a happy ending where he still gets to visit his kid, but each time they investigated and filed against him they restraining ordered him so he couldn't see his kid for months

12. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I know it is the mass confusion of the difference between the practical sciences and the theoretical, the purple hag was getting a self-righteous high using scientism zelotry to rain down judgmental belittling hatred upon a man just because she believes her state-job is to hand out the punishments of what ever mother has her ear, and in this case what appears to be a seriously manipulative and crazy ex-wife.

13. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I have no intention reading that long ass description.
    He needs to either get a lawyer or fire the one he has now because he has no idea how to defend himself.

14. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

you're only saying that because all lawyers are jews and you love it when your own kind make money. he's winning, the people in the video have lost.

15. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Hey, that purple womyn knows exactly what she's doing. She has a degree but really deep feelings too, that's why she "gets" Lifetime℗

16. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Well then good for him. Then I was right in my first post that all this shit in the video means nothing because things will go better in court (however overturning the custody agreement was not even on the table).

All I see here is that a fat bitch married a dickless homo, they had a retarded kids and an acrimonious divorce and because his wife has some balls and no dignity she is willing to use cheap tricks to work the system against him which is most of what these kinds of cases boil down to anyway, while he sits at home and bitches about how it's all those mean feminists fault.

This is just another stupid white-trash couple having a retarded domestic dispute. Not something worth getting worked up over.

17. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Like I said, she's using common tactics here. She isn't doing poorly but this would have worked a lot less well for her had she been up against an actual lawyer or a man with a pair of balls willing to get up in her face. Simply because she is still a civil servant and not allowed to fight back. When they are up against crazy, uppidy fuckwads they have no choice but to meekly back down. So sometimes the best thing to do is intentionally flip out and if you get them pissed enough that they respond demand to talk to their superior claiming you feel threatened by them.

That is also how you get discounts on things in Israel.

18. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

to a degree, you're correct. yes, he stuck his dick in crazy. no, you should not ever stick your dick in crazy. especially if you want to have children.
    yes, she may have made the anonymous phone call to cps. however, the two women in the cps office are supposed to impartially listen to both sides of the case and talk with the child and come up the best solution that most benefits the child, which was clearly not occurring in that office while hambeast mcfatass burned calories talkin' down to this guy

19. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

that wouldn't have worked. men aren't allowed to feel threatened by women in america, even if they're being physically beaten by said woman

20. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Crazy is getting tougher and tougher to identify and avoid. I've had sexual congress with crazy, only I was smart enough to avoid doing anything that would result in a kid. Men are romantics (hence why almost all love poems, stories and movies were written by men). They don't know crazy until they're knee-deep. You can't see well with rose-colored glasses.

Crazy is being actively praised, advocated, and rewarded in Western justice systems. In my county a man got shot a dozen times (she had to reload) in the back by his ex wife in his own home and the jury had to stop and think over whether it was justified because the woman claimed after the fact that the man beat her. Yes, beating is a valid excuse to kill a man. The son (raised by the neurotic mother) swore up and down that the mom was innocent. Any and everyone else who knew the two said the husband was a saint who didn't deserve that bitch. Thankfully the jury eventually agreed and that twisted cunt is serving life. That doesn't help her husband. God willing he's sipping cocktails and talking about how fucking disappointing the 21st century is with Jesus Christ, Constantine, Newton, Augustine, Lewis, Chesterton and the rest.

I've developed an heirarchy.

Aggressive beats passive.
    Passive aggressive beats passive.
    Passive aggressive beats aggressive.
    Passive aggressive and passive aggressive is like crossing streams in ghost busters.

I've endeavored to be forward in my real-life dealings. I say what I mean and mean what I say. I am honest. If I don't have an answer, I say "I can't say." This pisses off my passive aggressive (and mostly female) bosses. You can't win as a man being a man. Men are aggressive by nature. It's not bad. It's not evil. It's honesty, wearing your motivations, hopes and dreams on your sleeve. It's being trustworthy. People know exactly what makes me tick. I make no effort to hide it. Aggressiveness is making yourself vulnerable. It's being like Tyr and putting your hand in Fenrir's mouth, knowing it's almost certain he'll bite it off. But it's the right thing to do.

Being aggressive is not wrong. Being passive aggressive is. Passive aggressive is the gross perversion. There is no honesty. There is no vulnerability. There is only plausible deniability. "I may have shot him 14 times with my gun, officer, but I swear he hit me a couple times when we were married!"

21. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I am unsure, where are some statistics? You know you can log into through your local library to a range of professional research papers search engines that will "point" one way or the other and you can prove just about anything you want. It's like the medieval dialectic has come back as a zombie and with a vengeance.
    PETA started yelling at pregnant women eating buffalo chicken wings at a buffalo chicken wing festival in Buffalo, New York that due to the chemicals in the chicken flesh they were consuming they will have sons 'with small genitals'.

America is the only place in the world that will happily sponsor lavish displays of trolling that are performed with cultish fervor.

[​IMG]

22. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Alright, I'll admit I have no proof or sauce on the likelihood of the medea complex in this instance. It's also claimed to be "relatively rare" if I recall the original study, however, I've witnessed a huge amount of divorced women fucking with custody arrangements and telling daughters and sons that their fathers were "drunk beating good-for-nothings who were actively withloding money" while the wife was shaking them down for everything they could. It happens to be one of those tough-to-prove but we all know it happens things. I feel bad for a couple of my exes biodads. Would buy a drink and talk cars with.

This is the original work I read on the issue. It's since been taken down.

As for pastebin, I'm mad, bro. So very mad.

23. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

-buy a woman dinner
    "that's bullshit! patriarchy! are you saying i'm incapable of feeding myself or making my own money?!"
    -woman buys you dinner
    "that's sooo sexist! i can't believe he made me pay for everything! fucking pig!"
    -pay for half of dinner, she pays for other half
    "a REAL gentleman would've paid for the whole thing himself! wtf is up with guys today!?"

the only thing you are allowed to do as men now that won't pick up all sorts of different criticism from women today which will all somehow be your fault is to fuck other guys or get a sex change. because if they criticize, it's their fault for being insensitive to your plight and that's politically incorrect and unprogressive

24. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I recall hearing such as that as well, but I'm not sure if it is linked to an article or just hearsay, you know?

But should she be linked to Peta's chicken genitals, only in reference to his daughter over feeding her chicken nuggets?

25. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

i have no idea if what i just typed makes sense because it's 3:30 in the morning and i'm fairly numb from cold meds, but if any of you quote me and tell me i'm wrong i'm totally calling the feminist police on you for crimes of patriarchy/rape/triggering for quoting me and having a penis while doing so...

26. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    When I go on a date, I split roughly half the cost over the course of the date. If she bitches, well she can go fuck herself cause I'm not going to.

27. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Well its good I can't trigger you due to me having a brown pussy. grrl powah 4 evah!!!1

28. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

let's do paintings with our menstrual blood and call people sexist pigs if they throw up while viewing it

29. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    You should buy a girl dinner only if you get to choose what she eats, and preferably something you know she won't like. Have a sense of humor(as in entertain yourself at her expense) and don't be a pushover. She should suffer for your approval.

At the end of the day, tell her you fuck guys.

30. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Eh, I just don't know anymore. The article was written by a psych PhD under fire. I don't have access to that level of clinical analysis. I see a lot of NDAs. Nothing else. I know about medicine. Clinical treatment is beyond my paygrade. Without doxing myself, the most I can reveal is that I read NDAs about drugs. It's basically like reading the science projects of grown-ass men and women working on things. Hypothesis, prediction, testing, analysis. Psych drugs are the oddballs. With the rest it either works or it doesn't. Psych drugs "kind of work, eh, maybe, well talk to your doctor." There's no regularity even in a thousand cases.

As for crops, and feeding, the Irish came through in a big way. God knows they hate famine. We're going to be looking at a new era of farming and agriculture courtesy of science. There's going to be plenty of chicken as there's going to be plenty of grain to feed them. We can afford to be picky. Food is about to be plentiful everywhere, and good food too.