Weird medicine?

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by Radha the Buttwhisperer, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    Ear full of maggots hatching....

• Disgusting Disgusting x 1
    • List
  2. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

3. .wil

.wil
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

human irradiator
    Here's a film I believe most forum users can relate to.

Patient reported that they "fell in the shower."

Fun fact: I believe the motor inside is still running because the counterweight is blurred.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Disgusting Disgusting x 1
    • List
  4. Janüs

Janüs
    Expand Collapse
    Newfriend

Leaving the smell of piss everywhere
    Imagine the force you need to get that stuck up your ass so badly with just a shower slip

5. .wil

.wil
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

human irradiator
    better with a vibrator than the handle of a plunger, which can prove to be fatal.

6. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Lol they always say the ''fell in the shower".

Niggas need life alert.

So is that an abdominal scan u observed irl?
    Looks like a lateral scan, vibes at a really wicked weird angle. They perf? Looks like they perfed with how far up it is.

Peritoneal cavity has a shitton if either backed up shifts or gas or something in it.
    I'm guessing that's a surgical job for extraction. Prolly full slice n dice jam cuz that shit ain't gonna fit out thru a lil lap hole.

Got the story on the end result or is this just a scan cocktease?

• Good Question Good Question x 2
    • List
  7. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
  8. .wil

.wil
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

human irradiator
    wasn't one I observed personally, but heard details second hand. Then I stole the film.
    did witness one in a clinical setting of a guy with a 2ft bubble wand up his ass so far they had to take chest images to include the entire fb.

Ignore the spots everywhere, my window sucks for a lightbox.

I want to say they didn't perforate the colon. It looks like air is building up in the transverse colon behind it (darker area around the tip). It's hard to determine with just the lateral view and not an AP projection, plus I'm not a physician. I'd hope they didn't perforate, otherwise they def have fart in their peritoneal cavity.

No idea on post-op success.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Dude edgey stealing pts scanz to post on an Estonian cat grooming forum.
    Also questionably legal, tho no pt identifiers so uhh... Ok?

So yeah I see the air bubble but based on the relative size of the pt related to the angle vibe it's gotta be causing a shitton of tugging n torsion interior. Cant MRI him cuz of the metal in the vibe but a ctscan would prolly give the answer we need.

Damn no follow up. It was prolly like that video of them pulling that eggplant out if someone's Colon lol.

So did the guy with the bubble want perf?

10. .wil

.wil
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

human irradiator
    It was from an educational facility, and yeah, no HIPPA violation. Plus, film is getting rare with the commonplace of digital machines.
    CT with some contrast would be great, MRI would be hilarious. I was trying to gauge how big it is but it's rather hard to assess because of the magnification that happens when an object is further away from the image receptor. One thing is certain though, either that person is really small or that thing is fuckin huge.

11. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Ok so the fact that we see their hip n their abd. Tissue from the side (aside from the bit stretched to hell with did) looks like it doesn't extend out too much further than the pelvic girdle tells me this fucker is at least rail thin. I'm thinking like some kinda kinky twink tweaker. Which would explain the WHY portion of how he got it stuck up there.
    Tho his chest n upper body looks fit so... Idk.

It's side lying right? Not standing. Yeah he got his self a booty too yo..

Yeah smaller community hospitals u still see films. Bigger teaching places it's all digital. Even our x-rays.

12. .wil

.wil
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

human irradiator
    I assume it's a supine lateral, probably why the booty looks big with gravity pullin the cheeks down to the table. Would depend on the condition of the patient though. Now you're really making me wish I had the anterior image.

I should take my tripod and camera to the uni and offer to digitize their film library. . .you know. . .certainly not because I want to post them online for laughs.

13. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Most scans I've seen of severe rectal trauma or anything involving the bowel is done anterior which is why I'm confused about the side lying picture, it's really shitty visualization. Hard to see the extent of damage n even harder to see all the vessels engaged.

Unless they couldn't get the dumbass to lie flat, but shit hes gonna need surgery just tube n sedate him then scan that shit proper. SMH niggas always wanna be pussyfooting around the tubin'.

Well... If it's for education purposes.... We can be educated with humor. What level of learning is it? I'm assuming post grad.

14. .wil

.wil
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

human irradiator
    I think the film was floating around just because it showed the vibrator really well lol. They could've done the anterior view standing up if he was uncooperative. X-ray exams always require two projections at 90-degrees of one another anyway so I'm sure it happened, just no film to speak of. Anyway, It's not post grad shit. I wish it was because I'd already be making some money. If you must know, I'm on a nuclear med track.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Nuke med?! Oh nice, dude u guys make bank AND get ur own saved parking spaces!

Most ppl I've known who did the nuke med track were RNs who went back post grad for the certs but I'm suspecting ur not USA based so it might be different in different places.

Unless ur not doing the nuke med tech n going full hog and pursuing a Radiologist degree :eek: heavy man, heavy, either way.

Welcome to EDF and congrats on getting off the discord server.

16. .wil

.wil
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

human irradiator
    I am USA based lol. Currently I have another year left of rad tech school and then I'm hopping to another city for the nuke med to finish off my BA then the door is open. I fucked around and did jack shit with my EMT cert after highschool. Fun fact: Pizza drivers make more with tips than EMTs, but they both drive around things red and saucy.

And thanks, I'm still around pisscord tho.

17. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Lol yeah I've known alot of ppl who've run ambulance they all say the same thing, u make jack n shit for dealing with alot of Jacks in shit. Paramedics with the ALS certs fair a lil better but only if u do major metro. And then u gotta deal with ppl shooting or trying to stab u as u try n save their dumb asses.

Good luck with ur schooling. Rad tech is rad n u guys help us bedside fucks find the leaks no one else can lol. Lots of opportunities too for buku dinero, nuke med is multidisciplinary fav.

18. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Broken dicks.

http://www.thomas-morris.uk/the-fractured-penis/

Soooo dude woke up with a giant hard on of morning wood aaaand....

Soooo dudes natural response to a throbbing erection was to hit it against a large heavy post.
    Wait wat .

Woah now. N he didn't feel this? Wtf
    His new wife says later basically 'if I'd been there this never would've happened!!'

Good news tho, they iced it, the swelling n blood went away n he eventually got his dick back. N always made sure the little woman was there to help :preston:

This article (which I stole) had a research article with it regarding how ppl usually break their dick. With hard fucking.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4662441/
    It's got pics :)

• List
  19. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    BUT HE'S GOT THE BIGGEST BALLS OF THEM ALL

[​IMG]

Soo...
    This dude died from what was prolly a silicon bubble that got into his blood stream from his weird giant scrote fetish that travelled from there up thru his system n into his lungs, causing a Pulmonary embolism (bubble of silicon in his lung).

This has happened to ppl who get silicon implants that burst, and back after ww2 (dunno how true this is might just be an urban legend) during US occupation of Japan, alot B girls in Japan would inject pure silicon into their tits to try n attract foreign service men n get that warbride title.

They usually got an infection or died from a PE.

• List
  20. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    [​IMG]

21. Halal Bacon

Halal Bacon
    Expand Collapse
    Dank Meme Curator

Dripping Chutney
    oof~ on that mouth skin graft. The only place I want pieces of my ass grafted onto is my scalp when I start going bald :(