Was God a volcano?

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Tom, Sep 22, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

Interesting video, watch and discuss.

2. CastIronVagina

CastIronVagina
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

3. Watching

Watching
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

4. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

uhh hi

5. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    Thunderf00t makes me hard

6. The_Magic_Finger

The_Magic_Finger
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Occupying Oxygen
    If God is a volcano then its a hot head.

7. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    I've come to understand that the bible is in fact a religious document, not a historical document. Because of this, all of the "proof" in this video is irrelevant.

8. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    You're confusing a god with his shlong.

9. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    convincing !

10. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    OTHER THINGS GOD COULD HAVE BEEN.
    A pie
    A Tyrannosaurus rex
    A cloud
    A Honda
    A Beaner
    A stack of rocks
    A hill
    A TV

11. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    God is a fictional character, the Bible is bullshit just like all religious documents, and religion is the biggest, oldest bullshit.

There is plenty of proof as far as evolution, there is no afterlife, and religious people can kiss my ass- especially Pentecostals, Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Mormons, Scientologists, Mennonites and Seventh-Day Adventists...

12. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Exodus 19:18
    And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

Exodus 20:18
    And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

Exodus 24:18
    And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights

Sooo...Christianism started as hangover from an epic bong-ah-tong

13. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    No, Christianity was a crock of shit made up at some point in the Dark Ages to squeeze money out of people... this was all made-up bullshit. And you are quoting the Old Testament, which is technically Jewish...

14. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Sooo..no blunt for the old cunt? U deny doses for faggy Moses? etc...

(Btw, I'd bet that Chistianism started as "technically Jewish" too...and please, try to refrain giving serious responses to a stupid post like mine in the future, it makes you look retarded. Thanks)

15. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    But making serious responses is what EDF is all about.

16. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    I agree

In fact, I find my self constantly drawn back to the subject of Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro compartmentalism, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums by those most reliant on technology, obviously. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums.

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' he, contrary to my learned colleague Sir George Allen’s recent publication ‘Into the eye of , could not have been referring to eighteenth century beliefs regarding society. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is quite good.

Did I mention how lovely Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is? It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of metacritic, centred on the value of Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums. We will begin by looking at the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system.

When displayed this way it becomes very clear that Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is of great importance. Seemingly hosting prices, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Politics has in some areas been seen to embrace an increasing ananiathesis of intergovernmentalism leading to neo-functionalism. Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums and former Wolves striker Steve Bull.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, one of the great political analysts Odysseus H. Amster 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' He was first introduced to Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums by his mother. Both spectacular failure and unequaled political accomplishment may be accredited to Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums.
    Where do we go from here? Only time will tell.

We can conclude that the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums plays a large part in the lives of all. It questions, brings glamour to an unglamorous time and it is human.

One final thought from the talented Mariah J. Fox: 'At first I was afraid I was petrified. Thinking I could never live without Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums by my side.

17. Wizard

Wizard
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

God is immaterial. He creates Wizard children, that are material, which guide this large mistake through the ends of the giant reset button. Most of you are background characters.

18. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Yhwh was most likely a mountain deity, very possibly a volcanic deity.

Deut. 4:11
    And you came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire to the middle of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.

Deut. 5:4
    The LORD spoke to you face to face out of the fire on the mountain.

19. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

K

20. Bob

Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

NEET
    Home Page:
    are you literally autistic

21. Nouble Digger

Nouble Digger
    Expand Collapse
    FURFRIEND

bad artist, pls commission
    Autistics wouldn't use words like acclimatization.

22. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    The subject of autistic behaviour is a controversial issue. Until recently considered taboo amongst polite society, autistic behaviour is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the easily lead, who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for hearts and minds. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of autistic behaviour.

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in' [1] , they borrowed much from autistic behaviour. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, autistic behaviour raises the question 'why?'
    Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon autistic behaviour. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to autistic behaviour, again and again.

The dictionary defines economics as 'the social science concerned with the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of goods and services'. We will begin by looking at the JTB-Guide-Dog model, which I hope will be familiar to most readers.

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of autistic behaviour, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Clearly oil prices is in financial terms 'holding hands with autistic behaviour.' Strong fluctuations in investor confidence have been seen over the past two financial years.

Posturing as concerned patriarchs, many politicians guide the electorate herd to the inevitable cattle shed of 'equal opportunity.' Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing autistic behaviour and ones own image of themselves.
    It is always enlightening to consider the words of nobel prize winner Demetrius B. Adger 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' [2] One cannot help but agree when faced with autistic behaviour, that this highlights an important issue. If autistic behaviour be the food of politics, play on.
    The question which we must each ask ourselves is, will we allow autistic behaviour to win our vote?

What can we conclude? Well, autistic behaviour has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live. It replenishes the self, it stimulates and statistically it's great.
    As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Christina J. Fox: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: autistic behaviour ROCKS!!! [3]

[1] Tygers of Pang Tang - The Cage - 1982 MCR Records
    [2] Adger - Politics Per Day - 2000 Jinder Publishing
    [3] Sham Magazine - Issue 124 - Monkey Books

23. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Oh CW... where are you right now when we most need you?

24. Bob

Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

NEET
    Home Page:
    He's stalking my post history ATM, it's a matter of time

25. Nouble Digger

Nouble Digger
    Expand Collapse
    FURFRIEND

bad artist, pls commission
    Did you get this from a postmodern essay generator?

26. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Obviously, except for Bob, who seems a little retarded

Although I trimmed&modify those a bit

27. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead