WARRIOR THREAD

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by friendoffrance, May 3, 2012.

1. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a
    Home Page:
    Why do we even reply to these threads still....
    :picard:

2. tokumei

tokumei
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sea Lawyer
    The family of Tim McLean have brought a lawsuit of $150,000 against Greyhound, the Attorney General of Canada and Vince Li.
    On February 16, 2011, two passengers, Debra Tucker, of Port Colborne, Ontario, and Kayli Shaw, of London, Ontario, filed a lawsuit against Vince Li, Greyhound, the RCMP and the Government of Canada for being exposed to the horrific beheading. They are each seeking $3 million in damages.

3. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    That's it.

My fav "parts":

Parts of the victim's body, placed in plastic bags, were retrieved from the bus, while his ear, nose and tongue were found in Li's pockets. The victim's eyes and a part of his heart were never recovered and are presumed to have been eaten by Li.

Tho this is a close second:

On February 16, 2011, two passengers, Debra Tucker, of Port Colborne, Ontario, and Kayli Shaw, of London, Ontario, filed a lawsuit against Vince Li, Greyhound, the RCMP and the Government of Canada (vat?) for being exposed to the horrific beheading. They are each seeking $3 million in damages.

lol

4. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    haha, hive

5. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    Who indeed? You remind me of scurrying vermin, cursing at the sight of a mousetrap, while inevitably being drawn to it.

6. friendofall

friendofall
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

why must you all beg for our attention

stop bumping this thread since we can not post our articles anywhere

7. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

try pastebin you fucking retard

8. friendofall

friendofall
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

no i am sure you all have connections or will pay to take down my articles yet if you made one i did not like the japan one you revert my edits and ban me and my friends

9. friendofall

friendofall
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

not saying i would ever or would never use this device but imagine all of my friends using it at once
    we could very well fry your site http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Orbit_Ion_Cannon
    "LOIC, pour Low Orbit Ion Cannon (qui peut être traduit par « canon à ion de basse orbite »), est une application de test de réseau, écrite en C# et développée par Praetox Technologies. Cette application tente d'attaquer par déni de service le site ciblé en inondant le serveur avec des paquets TCP, des paquets UDP, dont des requêtes HTTP avec l'intention de perturber le service d'un hôte particulier. Le programme a été exploité au cours du projet Chanology qui visait les sites web scientologues."

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    This has got to be a troll... Stort of... Trolls try to make you mad but this guy is pretty funny.

11. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

Genius.

12. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

There is a massive language barrier with this guy.

13. Shinmera

Shinmera
    Expand Collapse
    九尾の狐

ETHZ-CSE Student
    Home Page:
    Piss off, french scum.

14. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Outdated technology is outdated fuckwad.

15. friendofall

friendofall
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

shame that i am not funny and neither are any of you
    i am the yin to the yang that you all represent i am basically the good guy version of all of you not to pat myself on the back but i still do what all of you all do which is set my sights on chirping away at a foundation and while you all are counter culture chirpping away at the foundation i am a worshiper of civilization chipping away at you all.
    i am a troll in a sense maybe but as i have said troll has negative connotations i am more of a troll fighter (warrior if you will like all of my friends) i have all the time in the world and will use it to make your internet lives miserable i can write articles on each and everyone of you if i have to i can humiliate each and everyone of you just like you all do to others and i can enact justice to this site if it does not allow me to correct it

16. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    This has to be a performance

Do you like Die Antwoord, friendofwhatever?

They are great performers too, there's a thread somewhere around here...

17. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Troll fighter?... OH MY GOD! It's lazerbot back for revenge!!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  18. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Turkish scum, I'd say

19. friendofall

friendofall
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

you all could call them performances since you all love satire i love to reverse satire and give you all a taste of what it feels like not only to be mocked tarred and feathered but to be ridiculed and harassed i am not proud of my articles but they are necessary as they balance out the equation

20. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Is your skin color brown?

21. friendofall

friendofall
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

skin color is irrelevant as is gender
    i am a human being as are my friends and that is what counts is it not

22. friendofall

friendofall
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

on the phone with friendofjapan and he loves his poster of the deleted article that decorates his room friendofjapans tribute article will forever remain a material object

23. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    What is the reverse of satire?

Satire: definition: ridicule intended to expose truth

so...ridicule intended to expose a lie, maybe?

Good for you bro...and entertaining for the rest of us

Keep rolling, pls

24. friendofall

friendofall
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

i did nothing but expose the truth everything we have written exposes ed and the doublestandard how they can dish it out but not take it in and whenever they get an article there is a hand over the delete button to remove the article and when we made articles about them they got removed
    you challenged a duel when you made the articles offensive in the first place a showdown between good and evil but i and my friends decided not to participate in the showdown between good and evil rather i decided to go the yin and yang route allow us to coexist on the same level yet you would not allow fixing israels page or japans page to make them less offensive to the outside viewer that reads them and that is when i decided to launch my campaign to make articles on all of you at whatever cost necessary and my friends did just that to you all

you are just upset that you have the weight of the world crashing down on you all and all of your intelligence talent gifts blessed to you by Jehovah/ Yahweh/ God/ Allah/ Evolution/ whatever else you believe blessed you can not escape the inevitable as the odds are stacked clearly against all of you

25. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Vary funny S4...

26. friendofall

friendofall
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

i am reversing your satire by making satire of you all and writing articles back you all have no problem writing articles on others but when the favor is returned you all freak out and delete all our work

27. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    You are wrong. Let me explain why.

I have said it once and will say it again you do not use your powers for harassing less fortunate individuals you will all think i am being cliche but "with great power comes great responsibility" you all acted the same way everyone else does when there is an article about them delete it i know i would delete articles about my friends too do not be ashamed of what you did deleting me an my friends articles but recognize and be empathetic and no we are not trolls we are in some since trolling by upsetting administrators and moderators of encyclopedia dramatica but we are in no way vulgar and merely warn redirect to kittens and give the pop up what we are trying to accomplish as with my friends on here and make you ban us but not troll in traditional sense but troll you with class rather than make slur infact it because you are not supposed to be happy unless you are not one of the people involved in this offensive crap or involved in this double standard i do not get the big issue with them because he said he wanted a page i do not know if you do tkn nor do i know you but your willingness to allow hatred to flourish on this site is an unforgivable action or inaction though it is probably action due to the reverting of edits and banning my friends who i have been talking to via cell phone in an article not meant for that stuff and ban people and make my friends page always redirect to kittens and give the pop up bubble please stop or i will write an article about you which is what he said originally to you jerks and it applies to you all since none of us stick around after we are banned what are you going to do write an article about us because that would show you are desperate for attention or that you can dish it out but not take it as you all deleted our friends article on she plus we would do what you all do troll the crud out of the article you make like you all do to the ones we makes plus writing an article about us would only hasten what we are trying to accomplish as you would give more attention to our cause and you all are way to intelligent to do that unless you are planning to mess with anyone who supports us in that case touché but we will find a way around it as this is like a game of chess of which we all play online and you can check that up if you want but we use different usernames and if you all want a quick game i and any of my friends would be more than happy to oblige i have said it once an will say it again you are all very talented and intelligent individuals do not use your powers for harassing less fortunate individuals you will all think i am being cliche but "with great power comes great responsibility" you all acted the same way everyone else does when there is an article about them delete it
    i know i would delete articles about my friends too do not be ashamed of what you did deleting me an my friends articles but recognize and be empathetic and no we are not trolls we are in some since trolling by upsetting administrators and moderators of encyclopedia dramatica but we are in no way vulgar and merely warn with my friends on here and make you ban us but not troll in traditional sense but troll you with class rather than make slur infact it because you are not supposed to be happy unless you are not one of the people involved in this offensive crap or involved in this double standard i do not get the big issue with them because he said he wanted a page i do not know if you do tkn nor do i know you but your willingness to allow hatred to flourish on this site is an unforgivable action or inaction though it is probably action due to the reverting of edits and banning my friends who i have been talking to via cell phone in an article not meant for that stuff and ban people and make my friends page always redirect to kittens and give the pop up bubble please stop or i will write an article about you which is what friendofjapan said originally to you jerks and it applies to you all since none of us stick around after we are banned what are you going to do write an article about us because that would show you are desperate for attention or that you can dish it out but not take it as you all deleted our friends article on zyklon plus we would do what you all do troll the crud out of the article you make like you all do to the ones we makes plus writing an article about us would only hasten what we are trying to accomplish as you would give more attention to our cause and you all are way to intelligent to do that unless you are planning to mess with anyone who supports us in that case touché but we will find a way around it as this is like a game of chess of which we all play online and you can check that up if you want but we use different usernames and if you all want a quick game i and any of my friends would be more than happy to oblige i have said it once an will say it again you are all very talented and intelligent individuals do not use your powers for harassing less fortunate individuals you will all think i am being cliche but "with great power comes great responsibility" you all acted the same way everyone else does when there is an article about them delete it i know i would delete articles about my friends too do not be ashamed of what you did deleting me an my friends articles but recognize and be empathetic and no we are not trolls we are in some since trolling by upsetting administrators and moderators of encyclopedia dramatica but we are in no way vulgar and merely warn
    with my friends on here and make you ban us but not troll in traditional sense but troll you with class rather than make slur infact it because you are not supposed to be happy unless you are not one of the people involved in this offensive crap or involved in this double standard i do not get the big issue with them because he said he wanted a page i do not know if you do tkn nor do i know you but your willingness to allow hatred to flourish on this site is an unforgivable action or inaction though it is probably action due to the reverting of edits and banning my friends who i have been talking to via cell phone in an article not meant for that stuff and ban people and make my friends page always redirect to kittens and give the pop up bubble please stop or i will write an article about you which is what friendofjapan said originally to you jerks and it applies to you all since none of us stick around after we are banned what are you going to do write an article about us because that would show you are desperate for attention or that you can dish it out but not take it as you all deleted our friends article on zyklon plus we would do what you all do troll the crud out of the article you make like you all do to the ones we makes plus writing an article about us would only hasten what we are trying to accomplish as you would give more attention to our cause and you all are way to intelligent to do that unless you are planning to mess with anyone who supports us in that case touché but we will find a way around it as this is like a game of chess of which we all play online and you can check that up if you want but we use different usernames and if you all want a quick game i and any of my friends would be more than happy you are all very talented and intelligent individuals do not use your powers for harassing less fortunate individuals you will all think i am being cliche but "with great power comes great responsibility" you all acted the same way everyone else does when there is an article about them delete it i know i would delete articles about my friends too do not be ashamed of what you did deleting me an my friends articles but recognize and be empathetic and no we are not trolls we are in some since trolling by upsetting administrators and moderators of encyclopedia dramatica but we are in no way vulgar and merely warn with my friends on here and make you ban us but not troll in traditional sense but troll you with class rather than make slur infact it because you are not supposed to be happy unless you are not one of the people involved in this offensive crap or involved in this double standard i do not get the big issue with them because he said he wanted a page i do not know if you do tkn nor do i know you but your willingness to allow hatred to flourish on this site is an unforgivable action or inaction though it is probably action due to the reverting of edits and banning my friends who i have been talking to via cell phone in an article not meant for that stuff and ban people and make my friends page always redirect to kittens and give the pop up bubble please stop or i will write an article about you which is what friendofjapan said originally to you jerks and it applies to you all since none of us stick around after we are banned what are you going to do write an article about us because that would show you are desperate for attention or that you can dish it out but not take it as you all deleted our friends article on zyklon plus we would do what you all do troll the crud out of the article you make like you all do to the ones we makes us would only hasten what we are trying to accomplish as you would give more attention to our cause and you all are way to intelligent to do that unless you are planning to mess with anyone who supports us in that case touché but we will find a way around it as this is like a game of chess of which we all play online and you can check that up if you want but we use different usernames and if you all want a quick game i and any of my friends would be it once an will say it again you are all very talented and intelligent individuals do not use your powers for harassing less fortunate individuals you will all think i am being cliche but "with great power comes great responsibility" you all acted the same way everyone else does when there is an article about them delete it i know i would delete articles about my friends too do not be ashamed of what you did deleting me an my friends articles but recognize and be empathetic and no we are not trolls we are in some since trolling by upsetting administrators and moderators of encyclopedia dramatica but we are in no way vulgar and merely warn with my friends on here and make you ban us but not troll in traditional sense but troll you with class rather than make slur infact it because you are not supposed to be happy unless you are not one of the people involved in this offensive crap or involved in this double standard i do not get the big issue with them because he said he wanted a page i do not know if you do tkn nor do i know you but your willingness to allow hatred to flourish on this site is an unforgivable action or inaction though it is probably action due to the reverting of edits and banning my friends who i have been talking to via cell phone in an article not meant for that stuff and ban people and make my friends page always redirect to kittens and give the pop up bubble please stop or i will write an article about you which is what friendofjapan said originally to you jerks and it applies to you all since none of us stick around after we are banned what are you going to do write an article about us because that would show you are desperate for attention or that you can dish it out but not take it as you all deleted our friends article on zyklon plus we would do what you all do troll the crud out of the article you make like you all do to the ones we would only hasten what we are trying to accomplish as you would give more attention to our cause and you all are way to intelligent to do that unless you are planning to mess with anyone who supports us in that case touché but we will find a way around it as this is like a game of chess of which we all play online and you can check that up if you want but we use different usernames and if you all want a quick game i and any of my friends would be more than happy to oblige i have said it once an will say it again you are all very talented and intelligent individuals do not use your powers for harassing less fortunate individuals you will all think i am being cliche but "with great power comes great responsibility" you all acted the same way everyone else does when there is an article about them delete it i know i would delete articles about my friends too do not be ashamed of what you did deleting me an my friends articles but recognize and be empathetic and no we are not trolls we are in some since trolling by upsetting administrators and moderators of encyclopedia dramatica but we are in no way vulgar and merely warn with my friends on here and make you ban us but not troll in traditional sense but troll you with class rather than make slur infact it because you are not supposed to be happy unless you are not one of the people involved in this offensive crap or involved in this double standard i do not get the big issue with them because he said he wanted a page i do not know if you do tkn nor do i know you but your willingness to allow hatred to flourish on this site is an unforgivable action or inaction though it is probably action due to the reverting of edits and banning my friends who i have been talking to via cell phone in an article not meant for that stuff and ban people and make my friends page always redirect to kit and give the pop up bubble please stop or i will write an article about you which is what it said originally to you jerks and it applies to you all since none of us stick around after we are banned what are you going to do write an article about us because that would show you are desperate for attention or that you can dish it out but not take it as you all deleted our friends article on he plus we would do what you all do troll the crud out of the article you make like you all do to the ones we makes what we are trying to accomplish as you would give more attention to our cause and you all are way to intelligent to do that unless you are planning to mess with anyone who supports us in that case touché but we will find a way around it as this is like a game of chess of which we all play online and you can check that up if you want but we use different usernames and if you all want a quick game i and any of my friends would be more than happy to oblige

Hope that clarifies your mistake

My pleasure

28. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    ... did you actually waste time writing that?
    it's just S4.

29. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Totally

30. friendofall

friendofall
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

he just copied me and my friends writings and posted them. who is s4?