WARRIOR THREAD

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by friendoffrance, May 3, 2012.

1. friendoffrance

friendoffrance
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

but all of our articles made ed deleted them

i do not want to say i trolled ed or my friend did because of what is considered troll but we certainly upset you all which is what we all accomplished

next user getting an article is meepsheep for banning my ip from the wiki so i came here to say you are all hypocrite who can dish it all out but never take it

• OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. friendoffrance

friendoffrance
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

also since ed ruins our articles and put up a butthole in it before deleting it maybe i troll all or you with my friends on here and make you ban us but not troll in traditional sense but troll you with class rather than make slur infact it should be called warrior because troll is a monster and on the side of evil

you are all going to be warriored

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

First name Jim, last name Bob
    Who in the fuck are you?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  4. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    nobody cares

• Like Like x 3
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant

I love you guise, now I'm happy again.

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  6. friendoffrance

friendoffrance
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

you are not supposed to be happy unless you are not one of the people involved in this offensive crap or involved in this double standard

obviously tkn and meepsheep care or they would not huddle their ducklings and shield them from getting their own articles

ed can take it all day but the minute you give them a taste of their own medicine they curl in a corner and ban you proving that they can only dish it out but not take it.

7. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

The fuck are you talking about?

• List
  8. friendoffrance

friendoffrance
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

they ban me and friends from irc after we owned them with their own articles that they deleted

we exposed ed and they just delete all of our articles and ban us but they get upset when they are banned it is massive doublestandard of them and of the troll and i nor am my friends going to stand by
    they can ban us and they can ban dissent but it shows their true color

9. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

http://encyclopediadramatica.se/Taking_down_ed

• Quality Shoop Quality Shoop x 1
    • List
  11. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    I'm sure the article was pure dogshit, especially since you're consistently proving that you're dumb and don't even know how to write in English properly.

12. friendoffrance

friendoffrance
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

tkn is the moderator or administrator on this site who loves to ban my friends who do not find amusement in his banning process
    <video type="youtube" id="xdcOYYGlOGE&autoplay=1" width="2" height="2"/>

careful study of tkn has provided my friends with the conclusion that he is afraid of tasting his own medicine he puts out on a day to day basis

the individual most likely is priveledged and in his twenties maybe a smoker or alcohol user. he has all the talent and skill in the world but spends his days harassing those who were not blessed by Jehovah/ Yahweh / God/ Evolution/ whatever else blessed him with talents and locations and they decide to use their gifts and talents to make others cry troll and ruin lives

he most likely concurs with the others on irc and is prone to doing what he criticizes others of doing. they banned my friends for exposing them yet they do not like being exposed themselves

i do not get the big issue with them because zyklon said he wanted a page i do not know if you do tkn nor do i know you but your willingness to allow hatred to flourish on this site is an unforgivable action or inaction though it is probably action due to the reverting of edits and banning my friends who i have been talking to via cell phone

i will be editing this page more if i do not get banned or if you do not delete this which you will given how ed admins moderators and users delete pages about themselfs

i will be having fun with your acronym once i gain more knowledge until then if you are a troll which is probably what you are i will find another troll and learn about your ways

who knows some of my friends might even troll you since you love offending people

13. friendoffrance

friendoffrance
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

<video type="youtube" id="xbVrzfN7PHE&autoplay=1" width="2" height="2"/>

sirkillsalot is a racist vulgar jerk who loves to post vile images in an article not meant for that stuff and ban people and make my friends page always redirect to kittens and give the pop up bubble please stop or i will write an article about you which is what friendofjapan said originally to you jerks and it applies to you all since none of us stick around after we are banned what are you going to do write an article about us because that would show you are desperate for attention or that you can dish it out but not take it as you all deleted our friends article on zyklon plus we would do what you all do troll the crud out of the article you make like you all do to the ones we makes
    plus writing an article about us would only hasten what we are trying to accomplish as you would give more attention to our cause and you all are way to intelligent to do that unless you are planning to mess with anyone who supports us in that case touché but we will find a way around it as this is like a game of chess of which we all play online and you can check that up if you want but we use different usernames and if you all want a quick game i and any of my friends would be more than happy to oblige
    back to you sirkillsalot since this is your aticle you banned friendofjapan and my other friends for months or got someone to ban him also you claim no autoplay videos how can a website that produces and compiles hate and vile material

my friends have compiled that you are the ultimate follower you may stalk women whom you find attractive your favorite color could be red or could be blue
    for a break from my article to make you angry i will give you some neato information blue is the color of blood before it hits that atmosphere that is why red or blue maybe even both could be your favorite color
    even purple could be your favorite color if you are into that oxygen mixing (not even going to try explaining that i got ahead of myself)
    on any note none of this site is funny and you all may have some valid points and jokes if you just remove the offensive dribble and vomit worthy pictures
    again you posted the image of the butthole enlarged or opened honestly i am both disgusted and impressed at the fact it can be opened i honestly am fearful of my friends lives and my life you have or someone else has shown to be pretty good with computers with what you did to my friend and my friend told me one of you changed his desktop to a really disgusting background
    again none of this is cute or funny but maybe this whole website and its users desperately need attention
    sirkillsalot your username in itself is an offensive piece of work and you posted the racist image and you and your friends think it to be some sick joke to offend people

14. friendoffrance

friendoffrance
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

zyklon is an unfriendly jerk on the ed irc along with his friends zaiger and bonzi_b and rory love to play kissy kissy with each other while being jerks to others. they are all probably sucessful and have alot of romantic partners or good with people or good looking but they not only kick a gift horse in the mouth they poop on it and tell the gift horse they just wanted the gifts.

basically the Jehovah/ Yahweh / God/ Evolution/ whatever else blessed them with talents and locations and they decide to use their gifts and talents to make others cry troll and ruin lives

to that i spit on this site and zyklon for his attempts to revert my changing this site to less offensive content, i am basically fighting an uphill battle that i may lose which is why i got friends from around the world to help me in my efforts and friendofisrael is the uploader of this

<video type="youtube" id="qJLYuc0mX2Y&autoplay=1" width="2" height="2"/>

basically ed will fill my friends and is unwielding wrath until they comply to my demands i have hated the trolls not because of their mean tactics although i hate that but because they can not keep to their subculture and work among themselves

i am an amateur scholar and i may be one of the dumbest people alive since i am going into the belly of the beast with my friends who are around the world but make no mistake you can not hurt innocent people and i am surprised noone has attempted to take this site down before but i will admit i am an innovator anyways i will not be able to post since i am banned but my friend from israel will and then when he is banned our friends from across the globe will because that is what friendship is friendship is sticking through the mud sticking through the bad times and the good

we need to stand by eachother to change this site change is not gradual nor is it one man people elected barrack obama president in 2008 to change everything but we all need to realise that we are change we are hope we are peace and we can do anything if we band together it sickens me to see such amazing people behind ed such beautiful minds with the potential to help the world help people
    me and my friends recognise that we are vessels of slime and filth for not gathering our bodies for charity but atleast we are thinking in for others.
    again i am not a hacker nor am i or any of my friends dangerous we do have much time to spare and will pester this site like a plague until you comply with our demands

we are not threatening nor are we promissing we are saying we might make a ton of accounts to make articles like this which you will have to delete

again we are only wasting your time

there are 1000000000 of us and only a hundred or so of you.

we are not anonymous we all have names we distance ourselves from anonymous and their cyber terrorism

15. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    k

• Like Like x 1
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 1
    • List
  16. friendoffrance

friendoffrance
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

zyklon is an unfriendly jerk on the ed irc along with his friends zaiger and bonzi_b and rory love to play kissy kissy with each other while being jerks to others. they are all probably sucessful and have alot of romantic partners or good with people or good looking but they not only kick a gift horse in the mouth they poop on it and tell the gift horse they just wanted the gifts.

basically the Jehovah/ Yahweh / God/ Evolution/ whatever else blessed them with talents and locations and they decide to use their gifts and talents to make others cry troll and ruin lives

to that i spit on this site and zyklon for his attempts to revert my changing this site to less offensive content, i am basically fighting an uphill battle that i may lose which is why i got friends from around the world to help me in my efforts and friendofisrael is the uploader of this

<video type="youtube" id="qJLYuc0mX2Y&autoplay=1" width="2" height="2"/>

basically ed will fill my friends and is unwielding wrath until they comply to my demands i have hated the trolls not because of their mean tactics although i hate that but because they can not keep to their subculture and work among themselves

i am an amateur scholar and i may be one of the dumbest people alive since i am going into the belly of the beast with my friends who are around the world but make no mistake you can not hurt innocent people and i am surprised noone has attempted to take this site down before but i will admit i am an innovator anyways i will not be able to post since i am banned but my friend from israel will and then when he is banned our friends from across the globe will because that is what friendship is friendship is sticking through the mud sticking through the bad times and the good

we need to stand by eachother to change this site change is not gradual nor is it one man people elected barrack obama president in 2008 to change everything but we all need to realise that we are change we are hope we are peace and we can do anything if we band together it sickens me to see such amazing people behind ed such beautiful minds with the potential to help the world help people
    me and my friends recognise that we are vessels of slime and filth for not gathering our bodies for charity but atleast we are thinking in for others.
    again i am not a hacker nor am i or any of my friends dangerous we do have much time to spare and will pester this site like a plague until you comply with our demands

we are not threatening nor are we promissing we are saying we might make a ton of accounts to make articles like this which you will have to delete

again we are only wasting your time

there are 1000000000 of us and only a hundred or so of you.

we are not anonymous we all have names we distance ourselves from anonymous and their cyber terrorism

17. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Fucking TL;DR bullshit and taking down ED rant.

18. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friendsmy friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friendsmy friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends faggot

• Like Like x 9
    • Quality Shoop Quality Shoop x 1
    • List
  19. friendoffrance

friendoffrance
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

i am not taking down ed i am a nobody

i did not know anyone tried to take down a website

i do not want to take down ed but i want to warrior(troll but not meanspirited rather expose) the administrator moderators and users
    me and my friends put alot of effort into writing our articles and we get banned which is unfair

they even stole what friendofjapan said in his article edit in japan about "please stop or i will make an article about you" and had it flash and redirrect to the page with kittens.

i am not claiming to be a master of computers or wanting to take down your site we just want you all to get a taste of your own medicine which none of you seem to like.

20. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

My balls itch.

21. friendoffrance

friendoffrance
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

how long must you all put up acting like i do not offend you before i am banned for offending you

oh wait you will just call me a name and ban me but the truth of you not liking your own medicine remains.

22. friendoffrance

friendoffrance
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

than itch them for heavens sake and do not tell us

tmi

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  23. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    • List
  24. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    I was going to fagtag this guy, but this is getting way too hilarious.

• Like Like x 5
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  25. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You're pretty repetitive. Also, the only people here who get offended are newfags like yourself.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  26. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    What article did you write?

• List
  27. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Fuck you. My post was every bit as relevant as yours. Which is to say, not at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  28. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    What are your thoughts on Yaoi?

• List
  29. Thayora