Wait, this is not my anarchy -dude.

Discussion in 'Social Justice' started by Call me Tim, May 17, 2017.

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal Defense Fund

Discussion Thread

1. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Bullshit Artist.

2. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Bullshit Artist.
    1:30 LOL

3. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

8====>
    @Call me Tim an old man like you should have more dignity than to pick sides in this cringefest

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The only good antifa is a dead antifa.

5. AmbrJones Wickenshire

AmbrJones Wickenshire
    Expand Collapse
    Token Black Woman

Welfare Leach
    What's ANIFA? Is that anything like Antifa?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  6. Dr.Weird

Dr.Weird
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Why would you fuck with the angry, Harley Davidson wearing giant? Dude looks like he'd snap your neck for looking at him funny. Don't fuck with bikers, Antifa dumbass.

7. AmbrJones Wickenshire

AmbrJones Wickenshire
    Expand Collapse
    Token Black Woman

Welfare Leach
    I thought bikers were stereotypically anarchists.
    [​IMG]

8. Dr.Weird

Dr.Weird
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Anarchists, maybe. Antifa leftards? No.

9. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    antifa has turned "kick the autistic" into a national sport.

10. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Bullshit Artist.
    My dignity is in question? How dare you imply I had any dignity at all.

1. You have a side, a side completely divorced from reality, which is mainly comprised of retards, pro-drug drug addicts, failed professional liberal internet trolls, and fatbodies which have watched far too much bad cable television and "V for Vendetta" way too many times, saying, "We're gonna do what we want and there is nothing you can do about it," because "It's our right to express ourselves this manner -- fuck you, you don't matter."
    2. The other side is a bunch of feed up people essentially saying, "OH YEAH? OK. We'll fight you."

This is the classic example of "The power to perceive, is power to achieve," vs, "I actually did shit." These are two groups just looking for a fight. Nothing more. I rather enjoy the look of hurt and shock when these retards actually realize, "Holy shit, this ain't how it happens in the movies," or "Wait, you're not supposed to win." Now, there seems to be a growing call to arms on the internet whenever ANTIFA loses one of these skirmishes. They are imploring them to bring firearms to the next encounter, or get more "combat training." -- As if a crash course in self-defense will really amount to anything for most of ANTIFA, I'm guessing has never been in a fistfight in their life.

Lastly, what right does ANTIFA have in restricting anyone's movement? Who or what gave them that authority? The fact they are willing to overtly and blatantly cause mayhem, violence or terror? Black hoodies? Unusually colored hair?

For the last eight years, these groups have gone unopposed and in many jurisdictions were protected. The silent majority has finally had enough and are pushing back. The delusion that ANTIFA will be immediately be seen as some sort of hero or leader in their baseless actions has now finally run face first into the brick wall of reality.

11. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

8====>
    idk, Antifa is generally despised by everyone here, their only visible activity is getting clobbered by the police. I can't imagine anyone being so dense to protect these tards.

And aside from what these people stand for, in this video I only see young airheads acting out on their antisocial tendencies on each other. If I ever see something like it irl, it will be my privilege to call the police so they can protect my bourgeois little world from both sides of the political spectrum.

12. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Bullshit Artist.
    There is still hope for Germany then.