W00T, It's That Time Of The Year Again!

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Onideus, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    For COOKIES!

Some of the best cookies made on the PLANET! Available only during the fall months and only from Japan, I'm talkin about Cisco's Shittori Sweet Potato Cookies!

!!!!Cisco Shittori Sweet Potato Cookies - 05.

!!!!Cisco Shittori Sweet Potato Cookies - 01.

If you haven't tried these you are seriously missing out on one of the most spectacular culinary masterpieces of the modern century! I shit(tori) you not, these lil potato based bastards are like RAPING YOUR TASTEBUDS awesome! :confused:

• OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 3
    • List
  2. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    This is the kind of thing that makes people fat.

3. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Actually they're not really that bad for you...in fact, to be honest, most fat ass Americans probably won't like them much cause they're not like ~overly~ sweet/rich. They have a *REALLY* awesome texture and a very unique flavor though, but again, probably not sweet/rich/sugary enough for your average American pallet.

4. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    W00T! Great news, J-List says that they're going to carry them soon! :D

...at least I ~think~ that's what they said...their English is about as good as my Japanese.

5. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    AWESOME SAUCE! :D

!!!Awesome_Sauce.

Pays to send companies e-mails!

This works at your local grocery stores too, just ask to speak to a manager or someone of general importance and then ask them if they can carry some particular product you like and very often they'll do it just for you.

6. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

That counts as company e-mail? Were you asleep when they taught kids at your school how to compose business letters? :confused:

7. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Sorry, but that format is largely ineffective, unnoticed and mostly IGNORED. It's best to make your e-mails/letters MEMORABLE with purple prose, cutesy speak and a fun tone all around.

Trust me, I'm the guy who got a $25 gift card from Carl's Junior for a measly little two paragraph e-mail (not to mention all sorts of other stuffs). You can read more about that stuff in this thread:
    https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/onideus-cooks.14563/

...apparently even if you're being ~completely~ flippant they'll still take you seriously if you e-mail them using my general style.

Uh...be warned though, sometimes if you praise them too much they can get a lil excited...
    https://encyclopediadramatica.se/File:Onideus_-_Why_I_Act_Mean.ogv

...at least using my style and especially if they're "lesser known". That's why I generally try and keep the praise to a minimum, because using my writing/typing style it can easily create fan-tards who wind up addicted to my praise and they'll hang off my jock 24/7 looking for more. It's incredibly fucking annoying so I generally don't use it unless I want something. Most companies tend to give you free stuff when you do it like I do.

8. meow :3

meow :3
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

meow
    Home Page:
    meow