Video games that lied to you

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Zozmal, Sep 9, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Zozmal

Zozmal
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

King of the Shoutbox
    It's 2012, and this shit still isn't going down.

2. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

More or less related, but Capcom insisting that they are going to release a new Darkstalkers game from time to time, despite the people who were actually interested to make it left the company months ago.

3. Allele

Allele
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Student
    Skyrim.

Fuck you Todd.

4. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

fucking douche jerk nugget whore puta
    They never did. Ono tried to get them to approve DS4, but they rather waste money on SFxT. They've done worse by releasing a half-ass piece of shit fighter only to lie that it's supposed to be complete.

Kingpin is another game that lied about it's features because none of them either worked as intended nor did they actually happen.

"Talk to women, kids, and even cops to learn about the stages/game" - No one told you anything worth a shit, or they would say, "Fuck off." You only talked to generic person A, generic person B, or generic woman. Voice acting was very inconsistent. Cops killed you with one hit, so fuck talking to them let alone picking a fight with them.
    "Recruit thugs, and do stuff with them that will help you." -Stupidest partners in the game that got you killed. You only do two things with them: let them get killed as meat shields, or stand somewhere.
    "Music from Cypress Hill" - Three tracks that were on repeat, but you heard one throughout the fucking game.

God, Kingpin was a piece of shit.

5. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    GTA4 taught me that the police chasing me will leave me alone if I go to sleep in my bed. (I figured it was courtesy.)

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List