Vandalise this wiki

Discussion in 'Trolls & Lulz' started by SuperSpecialSuperStar, Aug 16, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    http://theregularshow.wikia.com/wiki/Regular_Show_Wiki

This is a wiki run by autistic 14 year olds. The Admin slapfights are even better than the ones on Wikipedia.

http://theregularshow.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Threesixty

Threesixty is an admin who got fucked over by his fellow autistics.
    See his talk page at the bottom. Basically, admins banning each other because of "crude behavior"
    ( Read: Autistics reacting badly to normal conversation)

You're Banned [​IMG]Edit

I'm banning you for your crude behavior! AND I HOPE YOU RESPOND TO THIS! Looney Tunes Show and Regular Show are the favorite things of Haroldfan4eva 14:12, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
    Hi there, good sir. Thank you for making me smile on how archaic you are acting right now. Highly ironic how I made you an administrator, and yet you're the one banning me for no good reason. I contacted the Wikia staff and hopefully you will be put do justice (i.e. you'll most likely be globally blocked from the entire website). Thanks for the laughs. Threesixty | Murdercai It's anything but. 03:43, July 14, 2011 (UTC)
    Listen, Threesixty. I blocked you because you were being slightly crude back on Benson Be Gone's comments. And now, you want to block me for eternity from the whole WIKIA just because I did that? The only reason I reacted like "Thanks alot, Threesixty" is because you had said you have left the wiki, though you had been making recent edits. Now, can we just end this conflict? I will unblock you when you respond and you can change the ban for me? Please, I am so sorry about the whole arguement. It's just that I have so much stress on this RS Wiki. None of the other admins are really helping, it's starting to turn fanon, and this guy Stanfyord has been stalking me because I blocked him for uploading non-RS photos. I'm sorry, man. Looney Tunes Show and Regular Show are the favorite things of Haroldfan4eva 14:24, July 14, 2011 (UTC)
    I had left the Wikia because I've had much stress on myself personally, and I only left to live a little. I contacted them again and asked them if they could lessen your punishment. If you are deeply sorry, then unblock me now.Threesixty | Murdercai It's anything but. 17:46, July 14, 2011 (UTC)

It gets better, folks!

WATCH OUT, 360 [​IMG]Edit

Nice icon, threesixty. You're a showoff on how long you've been at Regular Show Wiki. I'm #9 on the wiki, and you put up a pretty good fight. Do you do any work outside RSW on Wikia.com? U should srsly change your icon, it's a little embarrassing. Take that from me, Threesixty. Usually, I'd say "I'm turning into Charmeleon and I'm coming after you", but instead I'll say "Props to your future editing, man!"
    Charmander 0.9 0.4 21:27, July 31, 2011 (UTC)Charmander 0.9 0.4Charmander 0.9 0.4 21:27, July 31, 2011 (UTC)

I say we go in and post Regular Show Rule 34 everywhere and make the autists cry.

2. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

3. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

4. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    Stop trying to organize raids here or you are going to get raped.