Valentine's Day, Florida-style

Discussion in 'News' started by AbeWallard, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Metakazam

Metakazam
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

• Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 1
    • List
  2. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

1. Rights are granted by God - not the government.
    2. The government grants privileges.
    3. Any "gun control law" is simply unconstitutional, and therefore illegal.

They knew about his guy and the every other mass shooter or mass casualty (Tsarnaev brothers, or people who used motor vehicles to run people over, or used machetes, etc.,) and everyone says the guns are the problem. No the people are. Tsarnaev brothers killed and maimed without firearms, UNTIL the older one stole one from his friend.

Quite simply Merica is a nation or was a nation of individuals. Self determination and preservation are implied, or at least they were.
    Merica is a huge country with many placed where it's still possible to be eaten by wildlife, or processed food can be difficult to obtain. Banning guns will kill these people or force them from where they would want to live. Sounds like a violation of their personal rights. You can own land but not live on it?

The real solution: If someone is saying weird shit they are to be detained for observation while detained, living situation and personal contacts are interviewed. If they are being an ass, or just doing it for the "lulz" then this will be a sobering lesson.

If a crime is committed with a firearm then prison. No parole. The recidivism rate for violent offenders is nearly 100% after five years. Why let them out to harm someone else?
    There seems to be a connection with CP and kiddie-diddling and mass murderers, don't let them out, either.
    And rapists -- execute. Don't care, don't give a shit about the criminal's "suffering. "

tl;dr Basically let the Justice System do it's job, which is punish the criminal. Then watch these incidents fall to a statistical zero and crime in crime ridden neighborhoods evaporate.
    BTW Terry McAuliffe granted voting rights to over 100K felons in VA, just in time for the election. How long will it be before they exercise that right, and demand their 2nd amendment rights be restored without restriction?

#152 Groyper Supreme, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    • Autism Autism x 5
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 2
    • List
  3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:

• Like Like x 2
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  4. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    Sounds like police state to me.

Why not regulate guns? (Regulate =/= ban)
    You need a drivers license too. Why not do the same with guns while adding a focus on mental health for applicants?

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  5. Doomlord666

Doomlord666
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Rummy
    [​IMG]

he gets about

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Autism Autism x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

:rolleyes: Yeah putting criminals into prison is so wrong. Oye mutha fucking VEY!!

There already is a mental health section on gun permits. It does not specify what type or severity of mental illness either. Someone who is a psychotic is different from someone who was diagnosed as depressed over the loss of a loved one decade ago. There is no fundamental right to drive. Red herring denied.

If detaining, observing and evaluating the person who shows unhinged behavior, will stop them form obtaining any weapon. Period. It also would prevent obtaining or using other things which may be used as weapons, such as chemicals, vehicles, etc., etc., etc. A person reasonably gives up his or her right to privacy when they post shit of themselves on FB toting weapons or items which could be mistaken as weapons (yes you can be convicted of armed robbery even if you don't have a firearm during the crime. You just have to impose or suggest you have a firearm. That's why airgun/airsoft robberies are also charged as firearm crimes.)

Because regulation does not stop persons from obtaining firearms or weapons. Period. Only controlling the individual deemed dangerous does. Clearly if this person was under observation/direct supervision which he so clearly needed, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to cause this heinous crime.

• Butthurt Butthurt x 5
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  7. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

Since more guns is the answer, why are we putting metal detectors in schools?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  8. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

A metal detector will not stop anyone who wants to do harm with a firearm. Will they go through it to only have it discovered? It's a do-nothing feel good measure.
    Again, let's blame the individual and not the object.

• Butthurt Butthurt x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  9. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

Stop putting words into peoples mouth and stop sounding so butthurt. Jfc.

I digged a little, and you may be kind of right. Mass shootings are supposedly not more common in the US than in Europe.

Gun homicide on the other hand is much more common in the US, but the question remains: Would people not kill each other just or almost as efficiently with knives?

10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    No which is why you shouldn't outlaw guns. Guns and abortion are the only thing keeping the non-white population in America from exploding.

11. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

:D I'm butthurt, but then you agree with me. OK. How's that work again?

Knives vs guns. Ok. I'll bite. It depends where you are. How deadly would the rampage be if someone stormed a church armed with a machete? Such a scenario really depends on the location and the likeliness of the people being armed. Though I'm completely 2nd Amendment, I don't think it's a good idea to arm 67 year old social studies teacher Mrs. McGillicuddy with a .357 handgun and send her off to face a lunatic with a firearm. It doesn't seem like a good idea. Again, it's not the item (gun) but the person who wields it.

Again there would be due process, I don't propose the gubbermint snatch people off the street for some off color remark, but if they have FB and other social media post which endorse or promote such violent activities shouldn't something be done? In Merica, it's illegal to make a threat if deemed credible. All it's doing is enforcing the laws already on the books.

I'm not going the eugenics route with you, but it would slow down the increase of children sired by felons, and decrease the number of single mom households and therefore remove the minority of bad people who put the majority in a bad light. Again, punish the individual and not the collective.

• Butthurt Butthurt x 3
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  12. Metakazam

Metakazam
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

This guy can't even catch a break, can he?

13. Metakazam

Metakazam
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Looks like George Soros is to blame for the school shooting again? lol

14. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

No it's how a political hack who uses his billions though PAC groups to exclude and shame kids who disagree with him politically. It's sad really.
    Soros is creating an atmosphere of acceptable bullying. If you're a lefty you're cool. If your not fuck off you don't belong.

• Butthurt Butthurt x 2
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  15. AnonAutismo

AnonAutismo
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Exactly. You put up metal detectors nd then everyone has to form a huge ass line around the school that the next shooter can gun down easily.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  16. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

Your point and the way you act are two different things. You're writing like a raging manchild, but your point still rings true to me.
    How does it work? It's called "attempting to have a civil discussion".

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  17. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:

18. Sadfleck

Sadfleck
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

valor haver
    • I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  19. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  20. OneEyedFreak

OneEyedFreak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Snorlax, would you endorse Klebold because he was a Jew killing niggers, and the fact that Jews are just niggers too?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  21. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You didn't stick the landing. The Russian judge is going to knock a couple of tenths off your score.

• Butthurt Butthurt x 2
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  22. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

FYI... Boston public schools had metal detectors in schools by 1988...
    ...and no one in Florida really fucking cares about this, my kids bitched about having to go through sensitivity training and anti terrorist prevention classes.
    It has become routine, like acid attacks in the UK or mass raping in Sweden

• Feels Feels x 1
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  23. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Some of the "survivors" are demanding Aus style gun laws

You dont want this, even people that are anti-gun, you dont want it

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • List
  24. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

The local press is covering the rise in gun purchases everyday... There is no hiding the fact that liberals will push for limits again.

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  25. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    We have metal detectors and a police presence in most large schools in my area. Lol have since, like 1995.
    They also make alot if kids use mesh or see thru backpacks at alot of the schools that have huge gang problems.

This pearl clutching shit only applies to suburban schools, places in the inner city see drive-by shit at schools pretty regularly n there's no media freak out. #whitepeopleproblems

26. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

There has been a shooting threat everyday in my area since the actual shooting, students are doing/loving it because the schools close and they get to stay home...
    ...which lets the orientals get smarter whilst our children masturbate to xhamster and watch old vines on youtube

• Like Like x 3
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  27. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    :D
    Yeah I remember when columbine happened, my stupid redneck hs had a whole bunch of "bomb threats." They never closed us either dammit :rage:

Funnily enough, the one kid that I knew did it ended up going to jail for arson after blowing up his buddy's business in an insurance scam thingy.

You need to install like a childlock on JizzJr's phone so he don't get carpal tunnel b4 he can drink.....

• List
  28. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

He has been watching quite a bit of infowars, milo, carlson, shapiro and antifa beat up videos on his own... I check his laptop history, he is a master debater and makes me proud.

• Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  29. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    inforwars? Oh lawds.....
    Do you want me to give him the # of a guy who can help hook him up with some MREs for end of days?

30. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

Owen Shroyer fanboy... I'm suspect he lurks edf, he grew up with me posting here