Valentine's Day, Florida-style

Discussion in 'News' started by AbeWallard, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Hater

Hater
    Expand Collapse
    Cyber Bully

Director of operations at Authority
    Ya I'm gonna start an authentic Chicago/Wakanda food truck and just sell poutine and when people call me out on it I'll tell em "its chicago poutine" and prove it by plying open bullets and pouring the powder in.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  2. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Because its not. The chicago handgun laws started in the 80s. Since about 2000 there has been 400-500 murders a year except for some one off years like 2002 and 2016. You're trying to claim that changing laws in 2014 somehow didnt change anything until 2016

3. Hater

Hater
    Expand Collapse
    Cyber Bully

Maybe the gang members just wanted to murder more in 2016

4. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

5. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

The point was more guns do not decrease crime.

6. AnonAutismo

AnonAutismo
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

We fuck those up because we're not serious enough about winning. If we actually wanted to win we'd raze their cities and salt the ground, like Carthage.

7. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Chicagos pointless handgun ban
    City gun ordinances proved to be a failure
    March 04, 2010|By Steve Chapman - Chicago Tribune

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...0304-column_1_legal-handguns-gun-violence-ban

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  8. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    According to the statistics, taking them away increases crime

9. Hater

Hater
    Expand Collapse
    Cyber Bully

• oy vey oy vey x 1
    • Disgusting Disgusting x 1
    • List
  10. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

You're not very good at stats are you.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  11. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:

12. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

You don't need to quote some journalist. The chart you shared shows that gun crime was at its lowest point since the 1960s between 2000-2010

13. Lovecraft

Lovecraft
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Converting oxygen into carbon dioxide
    Maybe if you had more guns in schools, all the weak-gened buggers would be darwinated, and a few generations down the line all kids would be bulletproof. Just like god intended!

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  14. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Most sophisticated and established gangs would have their "girlfriends" buy the weapons anyway. I would wager the most if not the overwhelming majority of all "gun" crimes are committed in the very same areas. Areas now due to BLM, the police are hampered in their efforts to police.

It's the same circular non-nonsensical argument:

High crime is largely in lower economic status neighborhoods.
    Wanting to police these neighborhoods is glaring example of systematic racism.
    The high crime in these neighborhoods is an example of systematic racism.
    It's not the guy pulling the trigger's fault, but the firearm. Because no firearm, no shooting. Because blaming the shooter is racist.
    So in efforts to please all sides the left does nothing but target the item. Problem solved.

If anything your post proves which the gun laws were still largely ineffective and the rates of firearm homicides was excessively high. Plus, they make no distinction between justifiable shootings. Everything is lumped together. smh.

A more likely reason for the increase.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...e-dwindles-as-murder-rate-soars-idUSKCN10Z13A
    Over the past 10 years Chicago has consistently had one of the lowest clearance rates of any of the country’s 10 biggest cities, according to data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Chicago Police Department.
    About 8 percent of Chicago’s roughly 12,000 police are detectives. In New York City, which has a police department of 34,450, 15 percent are detectives. In Los Angeles, which has a police department of 9,800 sworn officers, 15 percent are detectives.

The number of detectives on the Chicago police force has dropped to 922 from 1,252 in 2008. One detective who retired two months ago said investigators are overwhelmed. Not all of the detectives are assigned exclusively to homicide cases.

Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.Lots and lots of red text.

• Tl;dr Tl;dr x 2
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 2
    • List
  15. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    The ban started in 1982

16. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

I love when non Americans try to kick some knowledge...

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • oy vey oy vey x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  17. Hater

Hater
    Expand Collapse
    Cyber Bully

Ya I'm really disappointed that the pork chop sandwich isn't really a thing down there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  18. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

And due to the population increase lower than it was in the 60's in spite of roughly the same number of deaths. :|

19. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

How exactly does that help your point. After 20 years, the murder rate dropped by nearly half.

20. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

Your leader is about to cut off his dick and sprinkle glitter in your face if you don't respect his pronouns... you should worry.

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  21. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

Wouldn't it be hilarious if we got armed guards for schools and the next wave of crimes was suicidal guards killing the children?

• Like Like x 1
    • Edgy Edgy x 1
    • List
  22. Hater

Hater
    Expand Collapse
    Cyber Bully

No his in india right now unknowingly offending an entire nation

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  23. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

To make sure we don't have a repeat of the cowardly cop fiasco, I propose armed guards don't get the job unless they pass a lie detector indicating they're willing to kill a child.

24. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

My high school had metal detectors and 3 truant officers... that was 20 years ago.
    We had no violence on school grounds.

25. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Lol after going up by half in 10 years?

26. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    Jizz. Please. Likeicare obviously knows more about America than all of us put together because he watches Alex Jones.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  27. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

He would never offend... to delicate and aware of feelings

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  28. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

This looks like a 50% increase to you?

half.PNG

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  29. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You graduated in 98?

30. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I wasn't trying to be exact

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List