1. Email server is down and i have to manually confirm accounts at the moment. Check forum regularly to see if your account has been approved, you wont get an email. Sorry about the wait
    Dismiss Notice

US to act while the UN finds it's balls.

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Chats' started by Call me Tim, Apr 6, 2017.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I already have the scenario worked out in my head on how i would handle it

Have the SK government openly plan to hold a mass evacuation drill of Seoul, except it wont be a drill

Not too long into the evacuation NK will realise whats going on, strike Seoul then the US can attack

Sure a lot of people will still die but its the only way of minimising friendly casualties

#LikeicareForPresident

2. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

What if they don't attack? You're stuck in a stalemate and paying a couple billion dollars a day to keep them out of the city.

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  3. fleacollerindustry

fleacollerindustry
    Expand Collapse
    Nononkin

Turd Polisher
    Home Page:
    Seoul will never evacuate. Doing so would imply that the "illegitimate government" of the Republic of Korea is relinquishing their claim on the Capital of All-Korea, meaning that the DPRK can then claim it and claim legitimacy.

Consider that the DPRK considered Seoul their capital for years until reality set in that they're going to be stuck in the North for forever, and thus changed it to Pyongyang in 1972.

Hell, I suspect the reason why Seoul won't evacuate is because the ROK gov't wants to make the DPRK look like the obvious bad guy (especially to the Russians and Chinese) for willingly bombing one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    you are a strategic genius.

5. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I know

6. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I dont have a solution for that scenario due to how unlikely it is. Remember how paranoid the NK regime are about a US attack

7. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Screenshot_20170905-165606.

*masturbates*

8. SnugglyWugglyBlanket

SnugglyWugglyBlanket
    Expand Collapse
    Warm & Cozy

Blanket
    It fuckin better, Putin, it fuckin better. Teasing is great and all, but at some point you gotta get to the main event.

9. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    You sound eager to become a half-burnt post-apocalyptic cumrag. :D Not that there would be anything bad about that..
    Lobo_Unamerican_Gladiators-02-01 .JPG

10. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    Lol @Likeicare there may be a compromise... :D:picard::D
    http://www.smh.com.au/world/kim-jon...-let-out-many-bad-things-20170905-gyb8dp.html

11. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
  12. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    I know, i know.. but they're using over 30yo scud systems, not even Bulgaria is using these anymore... :D

13. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Apparently if the mountain collapses it will fume nuclear dust and gasses across the region. Also it borders China.

[​IMG]

^ Hamgyong Mountains

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    Yeah, it's also quite close to Vladivostok. May we all live in interesting times.. :meow:

15. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Nyan

Bullshit Artist.
    Right. However, Kim boasted that he could destroy cities on the west coast -- LA in particular. As we can see this is a great stretch of the truth. Developing and manufacturing nuclear arms is prohibitively expensive in nature and NK is flat broke. I'm just commenting on the likelyhood of a US city being a target of one of his ramen-bombs.

16. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Nyan

Bullshit Artist.
    Calm down.

I never said it wasn't newsworthy. I'm saying that it's highly unlikely that LA will be the target given Kim's nuke vehicle range and their reliability. Furthermore, it is safe to say, intelligence agencies have confirmed which Kim does not have enough nukes to actually be of any real military advantage. If you only can field a couple of cannons and each cannon has one or two shots, those cannons are not going to make that much of an impact in a battle, and far less, if any in a war.

It is safe to presume that once a nuke is used, all options are on the table. If Kim uses a nuke, what follow-up military strategy and corresponding armaments does he have to use against the US? It's not like he would have a fleet of landing craft or troop transports to follow up on that advantage. Nuking the US would pull us into a war, agreed, but for what purpose? Kim really does not have any real offensive capabilities against any nation besides 5th place Korea. Just because you nuke a portion of one US city and can destroy it, it doesn't mean we will capitulate, you only slow down our war capability. However, the US is so large in relation to NK in material and people, the pause would be measured in a matter of half-seconds.

I'm not at all saying the US is the US of the 1940's as far as war-resolve goes. Thanks liberals/progressives/homosexuals. But, the response would be immediate and overwhelming. NK wouldn't stand a chance. The real issue seems to be how much damage can NK cause US/SK/Japan? The military tactic seems to be how can the US and her allies minimize or remove Kim's capability for destruction. Kim's targets would be non-military on countries other than SK to cause terror. Kim would target civilians and military targets on the Dog-dinner peninsula because he wants to fulfill the dream of Grandpappy Kim's being the unifier of the Korean peninsula.

The US has battalion level strength units that can be anywhere in the world in in 72 hours or less. That means troops, logistics, and material. The US forces in Haebungland and the current Hae forces are there as a delaying tactic to buy more time for the main force to get there. To directly attack Merica would be foolhardy, because Kim's real goal is SK. It could create a scenario which only the US will be in the fight against NK. SK could host the US forces and area of operations, but stay completely out of the conflict for political reasons and or limit their actions to direct SK defense.

17. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Confirmed how? Are these the same people that confirmed that they would never have working nukes, ICBMs etc etc

18. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Nyan

Bullshit Artist.
    They never said, "never," Likey.

19. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

thEy NeVer sAid nevEr lIKey

20. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Israel have taken the initiative and started bombing the Syrians early

Everyone knew that once the jihadis were out of the way the real war in Syria would start

US - Iran