US sues Sheriff Joe Arpaio for being an asshole.

Discussion in 'News' started by Slenderman, May 10, 2012.

  1. Slenderman

    Slenderman
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2011
    Messages:
    531
    Occupation:
    Being confused with trees.
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

    Arpaio has been torturing and humiliating prisoners for years. Dunno why it took the US Judicial department so long to call him out on his shit.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/10/us/arizona-maricopa-lawsuit/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
     
  2. BizarrePsycho

    BizarrePsycho
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    1,506
    Occupation:
    Livin' in a Gangsta's Paradise
  3. Baya Rae 4900

    Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    37,096
    Occupation:
    Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Really? Didn't notice since it was packs of African-Americans that have been going around and gang raping them.
     
  4. Rock

    Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2011
    Messages:
    4,645
    Occupation:
    Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:

    this is what this is partly about
    sadly, I'm inclined to agree with this TREMENDOUS ASSHOLE whose wife and children I hope die in car fires. This dude's been doing this for years and nobody gave a shit and was more than happy to let him make life rough for latino scumbags and prisoners while turning a deaf ear, now election year is looming and this "outrage" for this faggot
     
  5. zaiger

    zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    9,343
    Occupation:
    Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

    Do you think this is actually true? I searched Fox New's site and couldn't find it anywhere. I also Tweeted at him and told him that it doesn't count if they interviewed people who were just hanging around the Fox News office and he blocked me.

    Seriously though it reminds me of when Saddam Hussein would get 99% of the vote in the Iraqi elections.
     
  6. Khanzer

    Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2011
    Messages:
    7,516
    Occupation:
    Wizard
    I hope he get cancer.
     
  7. Weezus Christ

    Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    8,886
    Occupation:
    breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    between immigrants and child rapists i dont know which are worse.

    this guy needs to crack down on child rapists.

    problem solved
     
  8. Baya Rae 4900

    Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    37,096
    Occupation:
    Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
  9. CallMeMaggot

    CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2011
    Messages:
    14,477
    Home Page:
    No way, lol

    I doubt that 97% of people agree on the existrence of planet earth, or on anything, in fact
     
  10. PerpetuallyAroused

    PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2011
    Messages:
    5,373
    Occupation:
    Superhero Scientist
    the cat that is zaiger does not have many socks to continue to harass him?
     
  11. The Lieutenant

    The Lieutenant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2011
    Messages:
    804
    Occupation:
    The Lieutenant
    This story almost makes me want to believe in God. I still don't, but you know what?
    Karma:128
    Science: Infinity -1
    Closing the gap, slowly but surely.
     
  12. Lyle

    Lyle
    Expand Collapse
    turtle

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2012
    Messages:
    3,993
    I agree, but you can still punish Mexicans. with SCIENCE!
     
  13. Baya Rae 4900

    Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    37,096
    Occupation:
    Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    That's not karma. That's political opportunism.
     
  14. FuckCensorship

    FuckCensorship
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2012
    Messages:
    223
    Occupation:
    Apparently not-so-obvious troll.
    Home Page:
    Better late than never, I guess.
     
  15. scumhook

    scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2011
    Messages:
    20,010
    Occupation:
    Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Fucking true.

    Maybe it's 97% of the the Fox News audience. Factor in that only 10% of said audience can read (the other 90% just like the pretty colours and how everyone's screaming MUUURKA over the top of each other all the time), then we're reaching a statistical possibility.