UK teachers give best anti-bullying advice ever

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Lloyd, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

2. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Web Developer/Systems Administrator
    It's true though.

3. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    No shit its true.
    Kids bring the crap on themselves if they think being openly gay in high school is a good idea. Its not going to kill you to wait till you're out on your own to be openly gay, because everyone one knows the majority of 14 and 16 year olds are mature enough to handle something outside normative behavior. If you know its going to bring shit down on you why would you purposefully exasperate the situation by coming to school in drag or ass fuck with your gay lover for all to see?

4. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    You could NEVER give E this advice, he's too motherfucking hetero. No one in the world acts less gay.

5. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Yeah, but ultimately, homophobia and what not should be socially unacceptable, and us homos shouldn't have to remain in the closet. "Acting less gay" is a remedy to a symptom of a bigoted society.

6. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    E is so straight, gays are heterophobic of him.

7. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Merely looking at me causes you to grow a vagina and get wet.

8. absoluteshite

absoluteshite
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Glaube und Schönheit
    The only anti-bullying advice teachers should be giving is 'learn how to fight like a motherfucker'. Sadly, self-defense is less acceptable in schools than bullying is, so this isn't going to happen anytime soon. People will bully faggy kids, not so much because they like the cock, but more-so because they come across as weak pansies.

My advice to gay teenagers is this; Less Boy George, more Jeffery Dahmer.

9. TheDude2894

TheDude2894
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

10. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    I'm not implying stay in the closet for ever, just be sensible about it when appropriate. I don't make it especially well known to my roommates that I'm a dick sucking homo because I know they aren't mature enough to handle it. And the REAL question that should be asked is if kids are acting gayer than they rightfully should. Not every gay person acts like they are on queer eye, at a pride parade or some shit like that. And stuff like that is where some of these kids pick up on how to act "gay". Walking around with a fag attitude and having a gay lisp is not something your born with, that shit is learned and picked up.

11. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    Hmm this is just the gray area of how okay is it to blame the victim. Everyone should be responsible for their actions and the consequences that go along with it, but by blaming them we're just tolerating the fucked up society that made these kind of people victims in the first place.

12. irapeasiangirls

irapeasiangirls
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Maybe if the other kids thought fags were gonna chop their dicks off and put them in a freezer they wouldn't make fun of them.

13. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    the majority is never going to accept any discrepancy in expected behavior and anyone with an IQ of ten should already realize that.

even chickens in a coop will pick one to death if it has spots or something.

humans are hardly different.

however 'acting less gay' would help. not all gay men flame harder than liberace. i had quite a few friends growing up that were gay and didnt have a lisp and unless you asked them you would never know.

i realize that the dating game for gay men must be difficult when they are socially stunted from doing their thing but honestly i wish straight people would fuck off and die with their constant dating relationshit drama. it ruins a good time and is usually every bit as faggoty.

alot of people probably think im gay. ive kissed some dudes and drag queens in my time and yeah it pissed off alot of people.

but i also stuck my dick in a jar of spiders and have a jar filled with my own cum.

in fact, theres the answer right there.

NEVER EVER

EVER

fuck with someone who has a jar of their own semen.

14. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    I'd personally tell the children to pack some muscle on and punch the lights out of the person picking on them for appearing or being "gay". That's what my dad told me and I did exactly as he said. My teacher in elementary school that year called my dad in for a conference and he came over in his khaki navy chief uniform and after the little talk he walked over to the teacher's chair, stood on the guy's nuts inches away from his face pointing and said, "Ok, fine, if my son gets picked on one more time, I'm gonna come see you, am I correct?" in a most threatening tone. The teacher quit in the following week and we got stuck with subs for the rest of the year.

He got away with it at the time as the area we lived in was still a rural place where laws were not adequately enforced and servicemen were feared by the sheepish townsfolk like gods. Fast forward to when I was in high school and the town had transformed into a nanny shithole suburb with pussies in lifted trucks and metal mulisha attire driving around being general faggots. God I missed beating those people up for rolling around with their "hardcore" suburban lifestyle and kmk music and virulent homophobia. Egging their trucks was one of the sole sources of entertainment I could find at night aside from acquiring weed.
    [​IMG].
    fuckin faggots. I'm glad i don't live up there anymore.

15. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Were it me I would just suspend the troublemakers indefinitely. Or, at the very least, keep them busy somehow. This isn't about anything other than the utter laziness of "educators."

Keeping in mind that we're talking about pubescent kids.

Bullies don't target homos (or suspected homos) because they're homos. They target them because they are emotionally impotent and need shallow emotive reinforcement. I think we should recognise that schools is, in fact, little different from a prison in terms of its socio-political make-up. What homos need to do is dress outrageously and band together.

16. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    Won't disagree with you there.

17. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I think you misunderstand me. That's no irony up there. I mean it, that is the best advice ever. Acting less gay means you will get bullied less. So I think more power to them.

18. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    I'd reccommend you keep your bronyism tighter to your chest than your homosexuality.

19. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Even in today's day and age, a man may not be comfortable revealing his bronyism.

All is not yet lost.

20. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    I would rather let all the raging homos take turns pounding my anus, than even once play with a fucking pony.

21. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    but im a fag ,im allowed to like ponies right?:trollface:

22. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    no niggers please. No niggers.

23. TheDude2894

TheDude2894
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Sorry for not being more clear. I was directing my comment at the article.

24. Gwazi

Gwazi
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Student
    Home Page:
  25. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    good ....even gays hate drama faggots

26. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Yes

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    If all the fags in the world started their own society in the middle of nowhere, Bronies would be considered fags within that society.

28. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    i am oddguy and i support this message.

29. Ahseyo

Ahseyo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

DJ, Music Producer, Synth Programmer
    Seriously, why the fuck do people even have to tell FUCKING everyone that they're gay/bi whatever...It's that person's privacy, no one else has anything to do with it at all.
    To me, it's retarded, and the seek of attention. I mean, people have themselves to blame, if they're so retarded as to yell out to the world "OH HEY, IM GAY RESPECT ME KTHX" you're apt to be bullied.
    You don't have to say it, if you don't say it, it probably won't shock people.
    If it does...Shit happens. Just move the fuck on and don't whine about it.
    I don't know if it's probably just me or anything, but I think the whole gay and bi community is so fucking whiny about "oooh people don't respect us", or "people should respect us more" or "homosexuality shouldn't offend people" or things like that.
    Seriously, this won't fucking happen.
    There will be prejductures everywhere and if you have an IQ of 5 and tell everyone about it...
    I think it's mainly your fault.

30. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    I think all gays, bisexuals, lesbians, trannies, bronies or w/e should have to register in the same way sex offenders do, with the registry publicly available.