UFC Faggotry

Discussion in 'Locker Room Talk' started by Negi Springfield, Feb 4, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I thought this kind of televised fighting was lame at first, but I'm curious to see what EDF thinks about it.

We might want to get an article going to go into detail on this important form of modern day gladitorial blood sport.

2. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/MMA

There's a stub about it. Honestly there isn't much to say. The early ones were good, but then they commercialized and now it feels like an alternative to boxing.

3. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    Except somehow without any of the prestige. Boxing is definitely a man's sport from the ground up. It's the kind of fight you see when two guys are pissed off at eachother in a bar and go at it.

MMA is just something else entirely. I was only ever in one fight that went to the ground like that, and it was the gayest fucking thing I've ever been involved in. I just started laughing, got up and walked away. In those fights there are no fucking winners because everybody looks like a faggot at the end of the day.

There's no strategy to MMA fighting. It's all a desperate struggle to pin the other guy into a submission hold. In boxing half the fucking game is strategy. Despite the media portrayals of boxing, a lot of the matches were carefully calculated and processed tactical exchanges (when it wasn't faked) where an extremely thoughtful Joe Louis strategically dismantled his opponents with key hits, playing cost/benefit with every exchange.

God I miss when this country ran on that shit instead of this lame-ass hyper-aggro stupidity that is MMA. Fucking illiterate pigs rolling around in their own sweat. Why can't we go back to this

4. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Submission fighting and grappling is gay as fuck, no question about it. The only reason we see so much of it in MMA is because it is a superior fighting style to win matches. Strikers, while deadly, can't count on knocking out their opponent in the short time allocated. You gotta get them to tap.

Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock were real motherfuckers, but this was a different era of UFC where they were not regulated and didn't have to abide by weight classes. It was amazing watching that tiny Brazilian fucker tie up someone twice his size into a pretzel in the first round.

I enjoyed Brock Lesnar's stint in the UFC. One, because I'm a wrestling fag, and two, because he proved that he is one of the deadliest fighters in the world. It was very entertaining.

Boxing now, it's all politics and I can't see the appeal. I watched a Mayweather fight recently and it bored the shit out of me, and then the realization that he made $100,000,000.00 for bobbing and weaving punches kinda pissed me off. I'm not a hater, but fuck that nigger.

I don't even know what I'm rambling on about at this point but I'm pretty tired of watching martial artists dry hump eachother for 3 rounds and a judge decision on who got in the most cock thrusts.

5. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    According to Flu, the new fighting sport is Lumber Fighting, and it's currently bigger in Canada.

6. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    We also like fucking kids in the ass and chasing them through the woods before shooting them. I just thought I'd point that out. Canada is a bilingual, and two-sport nation.

7. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

That does it. I'm moving to fucking Canada.

8. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

9. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:

10. Dynamic Entry

Dynamic Entry
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Hokage
    you people make me laugh, you know that?

im sort of...half and half on this topic.

mixed martial arts, in its entirety, is not gay. sure, some forms of MMA, such as grecco roman wrestling, brazilian jiu jitsu, etc. involve..."close" contact with there opponent. but that alone does not make it gay. and for those of you that think so, you need to man up, accept that your uncle rubbed your balls on thanksgiving when you were seven, and get out of the closet. i see nothing gay with knowing a martial art that involves grabbing your enemy by the head, and kneeing him in the nose, throwing uppercuts, german suplexes to the ground, or several submission holds that can break bones, knock out, or cripple a man for the rest of their life.

dont get me wrong, boxing is a mans sport. boxing is a science, of two minds battling each other in hand to hand combat, whoever can read and predict their enemies movements, and set up feints, combos of punches, footwork, etc seamlessly is the victor. And MMA and the UFC is no different. trust me, a jiu jitsu match is very, VERY boring to watch if you dont know anything about it, just two guys wrestling on the ground. But the UFC doesnt just have jiu jitsu fighters. There are tons of fighting styles in the UFC, Boxers, kickboxers, wrestler, tae kwon do masters, russian sambo, judo, etc. and fighters from all over the world.

anyone know and remember PRIDE fighting in japan? BEFORE UFC? back when it was run by the Yakuza, and the most violent Martial arts tournament in Japan? Where soccer kicks, foot stomps, and top of the head knees werent just allowed, but encouraged? the glory days of Mirko cro cop, Wanderlie Silva, and Fedor Emilyanko? look up Fedor on youtube. They embodied the japanese spirit of Bushido, the warriors code. Modern Day Gladiators. GAY? i think not, EDF. i think not...

but there is some wrong things with todays UFC, it is glorified, its all lazer shows and sponsers. But go ahead and tell ANYONE who fights in the UFC that its gay, and prepare to take it back when they kick your head, or deliver a flying knee to the forehead, or snap your arm in a kimora.

11. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

WHO YOU CALLIN "YOU PEOPLE"?!

You be the judge

censored-ufc.web.

This is a very generic response from a butthurt fight fan when their precious sport is called gay. It's the easiest troll in the book, find an MMA fan and remind them it's two men with no clothes on hugging each other into submission. Yeah, no shit sherlock, I know what an armbar is and I know they're trying to hurt each other, doesn't change the fact that it looks homo as fuck. Why would that even bother you so much? I'm a pro-wrestling fan and when people call it gay, I agree. It's fucking gay. So what. Are you that concerned with how people judge your interests that you have to defend a sport against non-sensible sexual accusations?

This line stood out to me:

Gladly. I will take the beating and sue everyone involved because their so-called professional representation has the self control of a 12 year old. The entire sport has been saturated with money and glory, just like boxing. The fighters on top act like spoiled man-children and you're all suckers for making corporate executives filthy rich by charging you $60 to watch a televised event. You try and justify yourself by pointing out underground Japanese promotions that aren't worth their fiscal weight in salt, well, I can do the same thing comparing WWE to Chikara or Dragon Gate. It changes nothing, the sport is defined by its mainstream appeal and even bringing up these virtually unknown entities proves that you are a butthurt fanboy.

12. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Aaaand now it's ok because it's gay women. Except they're steroidal manjaw'ed tramps that look like dickgirls minus the dick. Doesn't give me a stiffy. Get Stacey Poole and Lucy Pinder in the ring and I might watch it

13. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    The old UFC where you could see every fucking crazy style clashing against each other: ninjitsu, sumo, karate capoeira, goku style. Now you're supposed to like it because its real not like wwe and shit but what a lame excuse for an spectacle no wonder why is so popular among the white americans and hispanics

14. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Falcon kick followed by a hadouken:

The reason they changed was due to state regulations and the athletic commissions. Early on they had a lot of problems getting their shows televised or even securing venues. It wasn't until they re-formed in the late 90s that it became a mainstream fad. Of course, just like anything else, there was more passion and entertainment value when it was underground.

15. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Why am I completely unsurprised that the soundtrack to this is Bodies by Drowning Pool?

16. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    this is another alternative to musicalize content that glorifies violence like knockouts, crashes or tackles.
    an example:

17. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:

Old but funneh! :D

18. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    the lesson of the story

19. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Is it? I thought it was Limp Knot or Slip Bizkit or some other kind of cock-rock.
    And what do we learn from this, kids?

We learn that one should study an art that teaches how to stab an enemy in the heart with a rebar iron. But most of all, we learn that one should learn to spot dangers and avoid them before it turns ugly and never despise your enemy.

Regarding the real life Stow case, it's sad that hooliganism is taking it's hold of the US. Sad. Because North Americans and Africans usually know how to behave themselves. Europeans and Latin Americans not.

20. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

To everyone getting mad and aggro in this thread, you are doing great. Keep it up. This is like the messyjessie thread, which confirmed all sluts to be also retarded. You're doing a great job.

21. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    I dont see anybody getting mad or arguing, actually I think everybody agrees with your point of view lol

22. UnholyMinion

UnholyMinion
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'll never get the draw of MMA. It's 30 minutes of talk leading up to maybe five minutes of fighting. A fight that usually ends in some display of totally-not-gay-really dryhumping.

23. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    yeah specially in California, but they are aislated cases there's still not a culture of violence in the US like in South America or Europe

24. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I really hope that they nip it in the bud.

25. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

yeah mma is gay but boxing is a nigger and wetback sport.

26. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I think you're forgetting another group of people who tend to drink too much, beat their wives, and reject demands that they do something productive with their lives.

[​IMG]

27. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

the jews?

28. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Only if you count their love of latkes boxty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    That is a horrible face to go into boxing with. You're just asking to get the Mickey Rourke treatment. Oh! I almost forgot, he fits the bill perfectly

[​IMG]
    Before
    [​IMG]
    After

Youch. Dumb sport if you have a decent face.

29. SquatMeatThrust

SquatMeatThrust
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Being the best in what I do.
  30. AbeWallard

AbeWallard
    Expand Collapse
    Boxer by day. Boxerless at night.

Future President of the Internet
    Look in my eyes, what do you see? Mickey Gall beating the shit out of me!