UBERDOX DOXINFUKKEN

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by uberfukken, May 23, 2013.

1. iwish6million

iwish6million
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Holocaust Reenactor
    Home Page:
    Apparently garlic sprouts are the shit. I'm gonna have to try them.

2. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    show the forum amanda todd nudes

3. fagtag_me_and_u_ded

fagtag_me_and_u_ded
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

im just trying to get a fagtag can u gvuys stop being so fucking elitist and just give me the god damn fagtag enough games already

4. fl0ss

fl0ss
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

NO SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE DISCRIMINATION?

5. Schnookums

Schnookums
    Expand Collapse
    weasel

MODERATORS ARE RACIST.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  6. fagtag_me_and_u_ded

fagtag_me_and_u_ded
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

what does watched thread mean is someone who can fagtag me watching

7. iwish6million

iwish6million
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Holocaust Reenactor
    Home Page:
    Why do you want a fagtag? I want a Nazi tag. Heil Hitler.

8. fl0ss

fl0ss
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

WHAT MUST A [COLOR=#ff99cc]G[COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=impact]A[FONT=georgia][S][COLOR=#666699]Y [/COLOR][/S][/FONT][FONT=georgia][COLOR=#666699][FONT=tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff]N[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=impact][FONT=georgia][COLOR=#666699][FONT=tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=#ccffcc]I[FONT=georgia][COLOR=#999999]G[FONT=arial black][COLOR=#333333]G[COLOR=#003300][FONT=comic sans ms]E[COLOR=#00ccff][FONT=courier new]R [FONT=helvetica][COLOR=#ff0000]D[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=#99ccff]O [COLOR=#008000][FONT=georgia]T[COLOR=#800080][FONT=impact]O [COLOR=#ccffff][FONT=comic sans ms]G[COLOR=#993366][FONT=book antiqua]E[COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=andale mono]T [FONT=arial black][COLOR=#ff00ff]F[COLOR=#ff99cc][FONT=andale mono]A[COLOR=#ffcc99][FONT=courier new]G[COLOR=#cc99ff][FONT=arial]T[COLOR=#ff99cc][FONT=trebuchet ms]A[COLOR=#ff00ff][FONT=helvetica]G[COLOR=#ffff99][FONT=impact]G[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=arial][FONT=trebuchet ms][FONT=helvetica][FONT=impact][FONT=comic sans ms]E[COLOR=#ff00ff][FONT=courier new]D[FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ff0000]![FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#00ccff]? :hitler2: [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

9. Die In A Fire

Die In A Fire
    Expand Collapse
    Presutable Woard

Gree Guy Clone
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

10. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

@TheBrickBalls

As an actual gay nigger, do you feel discriminated against on this forum? What are your thoughts?

11. fl0ss

fl0ss
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

WHAT MUST A [COLOR=#ff99cc]G[COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=impact]A[FONT=georgia][S][COLOR=#666699]Y [/COLOR][/S][/FONT][FONT=georgia][COLOR=#666699][FONT=tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff]N[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=impact][FONT=georgia][COLOR=#666699][FONT=tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=#ccffcc]I[FONT=georgia][COLOR=#999999]G[FONT=arial black][COLOR=#333333]G[COLOR=#003300][FONT=comic sans ms]E[COLOR=#00ccff][FONT=courier new]R [FONT=helvetica][COLOR=#ff0000]D[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=#99ccff]O [COLOR=#008000][FONT=georgia]T[COLOR=#800080][FONT=impact]O [COLOR=#ccffff][FONT=comic sans ms]G[COLOR=#993366][FONT=book antiqua]E[COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=andale mono]T [FONT=arial black][COLOR=#ff00ff]F[COLOR=#ff99cc][FONT=andale mono]A[COLOR=#ffcc99][FONT=courier new]G[COLOR=#cc99ff][FONT=arial]T[COLOR=#ff99cc][FONT=trebuchet ms]A[COLOR=#ff00ff][FONT=helvetica]G[COLOR=#ffff99][FONT=impact]G[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=arial][FONT=trebuchet ms][FONT=helvetica][FONT=impact][FONT=comic sans ms]E[COLOR=#ff00ff][FONT=courier new]D[FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ff0000]![FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#00ccff]? :hitler2: [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

12. fagtag_me_and_u_ded

fagtag_me_and_u_ded
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

if i want to display more posts, ill fucking click vierw them ok

13. fagtag_me_and_u_ded

fagtag_me_and_u_ded
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

fl0ss i cant see the grey e in that so it doesnt actually say nigger nice try

14. fagtag_me_and_u_ded

fagtag_me_and_u_ded
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

maybe its a fucking green e idk i cant fucking see that shit FAGTAG ME

15. fl0ss

fl0ss
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

16. fagtag_me_and_u_ded

fagtag_me_and_u_ded
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

SOMEONE DELETED MY POSTS?

17. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    No. You wont make fagtagging into something cool. You guise are irrelevant, even as faggots. Don't try to steal the spotlight, just go away pls.

18. fagtag_me_and_u_ded

fagtag_me_and_u_ded
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

NEVERMIND I REFRESHED MY BROWSER

19. fl0ss

fl0ss
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

20. fagtag_me_and_u_ded

fagtag_me_and_u_ded
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

wow you sound like a fucking faggot whos scared of fagtags you homophobe faggot

21. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse

Protip: Hard chats are hardly effective when the opposition isn't mentally retarded. LOL RANDOMNESS isn't much better either.

22. Popcorn

Popcorn
    Expand Collapse
    lightly salted

Wilkins Anti-Rap Squad
    What is actually going to happen in the event the feds bother to look into this SSN thing (assuming Meep has no prior felony charges):
    • Meep will get the charges dropped to a misdemeanor because the courts don't actually give a fuck about an internet slapfight and there's not substantial evidence to show he was actually going to use the SSN for anything other than to scare Gask
    • Meep will use a pretrial diversion to avoid any jail time.
    • Meep will srm -rfv ~/pics/girlFromOddguyPM
    • If anyone tells on Meep for the pics of the 17yo, the charges will be dropped because the court isn't going to bother with a subpoena to imgur for self pics of a 17 year old (that's not the type of cp the feds gives a fuck about) and even if they did, imgur wipes their harddrives clean of those images once they're reported, so Meep could reference the blog post Oddguy posted in the thread he locked of the girl saying she never sent nudes and say that she was only dressed in scantily clad clothing or just showing a lot of cleavage or whatever
    • Meep will shell out the $5 a month for a no-logs VPN and switch to a different e-name and email for whenever he wants to do anything sketchy in the future
    • Meep, Uber and Gask all won't give a fuck
    • The feds won't take down ED because the owner of a website isn't responsible for the activities of its users
    • Phobos will still live on a motherfucking ski resort.

So, in other words: nothing.​

23. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    OOOOOHH did anyone read that^!!?

Profanity foul!!

24. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse

fixed

25. fagtag_me_and_u_ded

fagtag_me_and_u_ded
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

yea i read it

26. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    Have you paid attention to how they've delt with this shit in the past. He's also publicly associated with GNAA which did stupid things that made internets companies look bad because they clearly don't give a flying fuck about their customers.

IDK but I apparently did like 10 minutes ago for 20 seconds.

He should have done that from the get go but for the USI he apparently got from his cocksocks.

27. cæk

cæk
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

[​IMG]

28. iwish6million

iwish6million
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Holocaust Reenactor
    Home Page:
    The power of suggestion. Why don't our news guys do this? People die in tornadoes anyways. :trollface:

29. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    So you are able to understand basic language... well, that's a start.

Next step: learning how to write

Follow me!!
    [​IMG]

30. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    :D :D :D

You are a fucking idiot.