U.S. Politics General

Boudica

Girlvinyl
I guess it's like a year before primaries, but it will be interesting to see how it stacks up.
I have three predictions
1.Hillary Clinton will lose momentum as the year goes on
2. Trump will do surprisingly well among his party, but won't secure the nomination
3. Jeb Bush will win by a 5-10% margin

I think it's going to be an odd election.

The hype train for Clinton is going to roll to a rough stop when more corruption charges come out against her. I mean fuck, she is literally being investigated for this kind of shit.

I hope it doesn't turn into an Obama thing where if you don't support her, you're sexist.

America confirmed as an Oligarchy if Bush or Clinton gets in.

uberfukken

Custom title
Jeb Bush has zero independent or crossover support, something necessary for any Republican candidate to win.

It's a bit early but if I were to place a bet I'd put my money on Walker taking the GOP nomination and losing to Hillary.

Boudica

Girlvinyl
Polls mean nothing at this stage. About 8 different candidates had the lead at some point in 2012, everyone from Herman Cain to Rick Santorum.
Yeah, it can change quickly, but I can't think of a time when a candidate has got a lead this quickly.
From May 29th to yesterday, he's gone from 4.5 to 23.2% in polls. That's nearly a 500% increase.
Unheard of.

uberfukken

Custom title
Yeah, it can change quickly, but I can't think of a time when a candidate has got a lead this quickly.
From May 29th to yesterday, he's gone from 4.5 to 23.2% in polls. That's nearly a 500% increase.
Unheard of.
Herman Cain did the exact same thing when he started talking about the 9-9-9 Plan

Then he dropped out of the race and started promoting his book instead

kibou

Oppressed Minority
I'm ready for Hillary. She's experienced, educated, and she has the connections/international pull that are needed to be an efficient president.