trolling 101

Discussion in 'Furries & Ponys' started by Drmusic2010, Aug 12, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    Listen up maggots, I have been instructed by some of the other members of this site to give the 'newfags' here some trolling tips. First of all, I am your instructor. And if any of you do anything to mess up you'll be hearing from me or one of the SYSOPS here.

Second I am an evil wereleno, and a damn good looking one at that. So no chin jokes or else you'll get it.

Now every few years or months we get a few people on here who don't like it and want to complain about it, I call them 'pathetic whiner-babies' and you call them 'butthurt faggots'. Now I don't want to see any of these in this year's training session.

I'm going to share with you 'new-bies' out there some tips on how to be a good troll on places like this. And I want you to listen and take notes.

1. Always address the victim by the name of their fursona.

If the victim is a fan of 'furry' subculture and has an animal/monster persona of their own, you must always address them by their name or species name of their fursona.

2. Always always Double double post post.

Sometimes it takes more than one reply for the victim to get their point across, and when this happens remember to double DOUBLE post post - double posting is key, and the more annoyed they get by it, the better.

3. Insult their personal tastes

One way to really get on their nerves is to insult their tastes, be it their taste in food, taste in style, taste in colours, or even their taste in music and wait for a response, if they are pissed off then you have done a good job.

4. Accuse them of being homosexual

Even if the victim is straight or is a woman you must always accuse them of being gay without having any physical evidence to back-it-up, when they ask for proof - don't show them any, just continue accusing them of homosexuality regardless of their gender.

5. If they are a female in real life, claim that they are male.

If the victim is really a chick in real life using a male alias and they try to prove it you with a photo, always claim that they are male - you may do this by posting as a fictional character from a popular show on TV - that includes any character from Burn Notice, NCIS, Deadwood and even Sue Slvester from Glee. And do this more often and the victim will be fully pissed off.

6. Keep editing their comments.

When the victim is trying to make a statement with their comments, always edit them to make it look like that they're saying something they wouldn't think about saying. For an extra fun way to make them miserable, keep rubbing the fact that they're butthurt right in their faces.

7. Insult their artwork.

If the victim is a member of one of those art-sites like DA, always insult their art by saying how bad you think it is - and it doesn't matter if it's even remotely good, just insult the art to your heart's context, show them no mercy whatsoever.

8. Always tell them by complaining they're only making it worse.

If the victim has an article on the ED wiki and has come here o the forum to complain about it or ask someone to take it down, you must always tell them that complaining about it will only make it worse, and if they won't listen - always threaten to include their quotes in the article as 'evidence'.

9. Use images you created using either flikr's Have Fun With Your Photos thing or with the Lulcat generator to serve as counterpoints to any argument.

If the victim is involved in an argument with you or some other member and is about to make a point, always use an image that you made yourself using flikr's Have Fun With Your Photos or the lulcat generation which you can use as a counterpoint.

10. Learn the weakness of your prey.

As an evil wereleno I know well enough to learn the both the strengths and weaknesses of my victims to use them to my advantage, you should learn these things to as they are the most important thing to do for sucessful trolling or scaring people. Take notes, interogate them, do whatever you can to find out their strong points and weaknessess and use them to your advantage.

And finally...

11. Attack at when they're at their most vulnerable.

Like I said before, you have got to show them absolutely no mercy whatsoever. This means once you've got them right where you want them....move in for the kill, but you have got to attack when they're at their most vulnerable state - when they're all alone, slowly lower their defenses or lul them into a sense of false security by either telling them you are going to help them, and once they are completely defenseless - that's when you finish them off.

Now if you want to be sucessful trolls on here remember to follow these and never to give up, but don't mess up, I don't want to hear that you've all been failing at this. Or there will be consequences. Are we clear? I said....are....we....CLEAR? (the word echoes and shatters several windows).

If there are any questions, remember to ask either me, SSJTrooper, Ge5und17, or Zaiger if you need help.

So go out there and do me proud.

• Like Like x 1
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

tl;dr

3. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

haha i learned that from when i started on this forum!! i got to use it yayy :) bye the way im still not sure if you are boy or girl, can you just tell everyone?? :)

4. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    Very good. You have picked up on your troll slang rather well, but we have to do something about the look, it doesn't look evil enough.

5. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

sorry man im not a troll i dont play troll i play human and undead in wow, but if you are talking about the other troll i dont want to be a troll because they are ugly and they live under bridges and they talk like WHO IS OVER MY BREEEDGE and i dont want to be like that sorry, also i dont live udner a bridge so i cant be atroll man. but you would suit the roll perfectly because you are really ugly i saw a picture of you and i think you might live under a bridge :( :(

6. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    Dude. I'm not even on Cash, Doakes or even REBECCA BLACK level. Now that's trolling. You even got kicked by that pansy Habermann and you raged. I'm just a regular EDitor who only (sometimes) participate in trolling. You just have thin skin.

Also, did you just

make

two

I MEANT TWO COPIES OF THE SAME THREAD?

7. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    Oh but that isn't the real me, and i live in the city.

8. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    Well one of you did ask for me to give the newbies out there trolling tips, right? So that's what i'm doing.

9. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    Why TWO threads?

10. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'll say
    Reporting my posts multiple times and directly calling me out almost as many times
    That butt is blistered beyond belief

11. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    TGComix would fap to that

12. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    Well you know that little box thingy that comes up at the top of the screen sometimes with the three lines that turn white? Sometimes it takes a little longer for me to post because of an error regarding that, it also happens when I click on usernames too.

13. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    Yeah I know, i'm butthurt - well done on making me feel that way though.

14. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

I don't do ANY of this crap so that means I'm not troll. Unbiased and undeniable proof.

15. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Denied
    DrMusic doesn't know what trolling is

16. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    I am not a troll nor have I ever claimed to be.

17. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

You're just mad he didn't reference you as someone contact for help, deeming that YOU have no idea what a troll is.

18. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    You're right, I don't. I may not know anything about it but I have been the victim of it long enough to know how to handle people who do it.

19. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    You're right, I don't. I may not know anything about it but I have been the victim of it long enough to know how to handle people who do it.

20. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

21. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    YOU MUST CONTRIBUTE YOUR COMMENTARIES TO HIS ARTICLE STAT

22. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

But I'm already busy spiffing up my list of shitty fetish artists

23. HyperHominid

HyperHominid
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Asshole Marine Furfag
    Home Page:
    FIX'D.

24. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    You really did not need to fix that, i was just giving out tips. Also if you're still wondering about the whole double posting thing it's because of the browser, I use fucking Google Chrome - get over it.

25. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    Also isn't the 'modificiation' you did to tip 5 a bit sexist? I mean it's typical of most males to think females are worthless and the only thing they are good at is cooking, cleaning and having sex with.

Women are perfectly capable of being independant and can do a number of things for themselves. Like why can't the male go in the kitchen and make the sandwiches themselves instead of giving women all the hard-work?

MEN MAKE YOUR DAMN SANDWICH, IT'S NOT THAT HARD. ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS CUT TWO SLICES OF BREAD, SPREAD BUTTER OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT IT AND PUT CHEESE/HAM/OTHER ABSURD TOPPING CHOICE AND THEN YOU PUT THE OTHER SLICE OF BREAD ON THE BOTTOM AND ONE ON THE TOP AND THEN YOU PUT IT ON A PLATE, YOU SIT DOWN, AND YOU EAT IT! DO IT YOURSELVES, AND STOP TELLING WOMEN TO DO IT!

WOMEN ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL SLAVES!

26. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    WELCOME TO EDF2 HOME OF SEXIST, RACIST HOMOSEXUALS.

27. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    And yet none of you know that gay and fag are almost the same thing, think about it...a faggot as you put it is a slang term used as an offensive slur against homosexuals, now your redit of tip 4 says "gays are cool but fags are not" - but they are the exact same, fag = gay.

28. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    And yet none of you know that gay and fag are almost the same thing, think about it...a faggot as you put it is a slang term used as an offensive slur against homosexuals, now your redit of tip 4 says "gays are cool but fags are not" - but they are the exact same, fag = gay.

29. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    i see you still haven't fixed that double posting shit.

30. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    I think we get the picture i'm a big butthurt crybaby, we get it.