Triangle movie review

Discussion in 'Nobody Cares' started by MrGask, Nov 29, 2011.

1. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    I just watched this movie today, although it came out a couple of years ago. I will try and not give away too much of the plot.

The movie is in the suspense/horror genre. It has a very well planned out plot with many events from early in the movie foreshadowing later events. It is told though the perspective of the main character, Jess (played very well by Mellisa George). It is fairly low budget, so some of the other actors are not as good, and the special effects look pretty cheap in places, although it is all done well enough to tell the story effectively without destroying one's immersion.
    The plot may be too convoluted for some to follow, so it is a movie you kind of have to pay close attention to if you want to know what is going on. Or you can just enjoy Jess running around in short shorts for most of the movie.

I felt that it kind of dragged toward the beginning, as well as the ending, but mostly because I already knew how it was going to end about an hour in. The characters also perform all the stupid, cliche actions that I have come to expect from horror movies (splitting the party, becoming panicky easily, etc).

Overall a good movie though, and definitely worth a watch.
    8/10

Link for anyone who wants to watch it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heKxYz4waqs