tldr

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by thatguyoverthere, Jul 6, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Hi, my name is Mark Mark and i don't mean to brag but i'm very popular in school, I get bitches, i get money, you know how the game is. So it was no surprise that one fateful day i got an invite to a house party. My cock hard as shit, i quickly get to the party. Anyway about 40m later while talking to one my friends, i drop my ipod on the floor. As i was going to pick it up, i immediately froze and released a fresh bowel movement, cause i swear i saw the girl of my dreams sitting alone. Knowing i might never get this chance again i go up and talk to her. I was nervous at first, but i soon got more engaged into the conversation and more confident in myself as a whole. We end up being friends in the process. So time passes and before you know it, we were always hanging out with each other pretty often. Though at the same time, i wanted to be more than friends with her, i just didn't have the balls to admit my love for her. So during that unfortunate time i did whatever i could to get closer to her, like jizzing inside her shampoo, food, just any household item she used often and i could hide my semen in. Kind of like that one guy, but i soon got tired of waiting, and convincing myself with excuses, that one day i just went up to her and told her my true feelings about her. Though it was pretty obvious that i was going to rape that bitch on the spot if she didn't feel the same way. Surprisingly, she told me that she did feel the same way, and as soon as those sweet words came out of her lips, I got hard as a diamond instantly and jumped on top of her (This actually could have turned out to be rape), whipped out my dick, and gave her the Big ol D, We made love like dancers, monkeys even, knocking down everything in our way, She was an explorer in my tropical rear. And one mighty thrust later, i roared in pleasure, and exploded right then and there on her tits and face. I felt great that day, invincible even, as after we were fucking every single day. So i kept feeling that way until some time later when i received a phone call from her. She said she had something she wanted to tell me about, and wanted me to come over personally and talk face to face. Feeling this was some serious business, i drove over their quickly. When i got there she was sitting on couch, with a very nervous look on her face. I knew something was about to go down. So shhe then began to ask me questions about how serious our relationship was, and then i started to get angry as why was she asking me this shit, basically she ended up telling me she was pregnant. I was shocked at first, but then i was angry, I hurled into a spiral of rage and started yelling a whole bunch of hateful slurs at her, saying why she didn't make me wear a condom, and all this other shit, until shit hit the fan and she kicked me out. At first i really didn't give a nigger, cause i was still getting bitches. Though i soon realized how different fucking a girl you love and fucking some bimbo slut you found in a party really is.
    I eventually ended up have one of the most longest, excruciating guilt trips ever, mixed in with regret and worries. Like what if that bitch had a daughter? I could make her into a cum loving machine like that one anon did.
    But the more important than that was the fact that i loved her and i'd be doing the world a huge favor by staying there, and raising my son so he wouldn't turn into another wigger butt hurt about having no father roaming the streets. So about a year later (that guilt trip lasted for a long, long time btw) i eventually bring myself to driving by her house. After thinking long and hard about what to say, i get out of the car and knock on the door. No one answers,
    i walked away for a few steps, but then out of curiosity, i walk back to her door and
    i try to open it. Its unlocked. What i see is horrific, as the house is dark and their is blood, glass, and for some reason semen all over the walls and floor, it really startled me at first, but having seen a girl getting her ass hole stretched out by giant tentacles, i was immune to that sort of stuff. So i get over it quickly and walk into the kitchen just to see an empty pinesol bottle with that large nigger woman. I picked it up and started to sniff it until out of nowhere
    i start to hear some noises from the ceiling above. Thinking it could be her, i walked upstairs, though i did it slowly as this was to serious to just rush on, getting more hard with each step i take, and the noise getting louder as i get closer. By the time i make it upstairs, my cock is harder than bone and i literally have no idea why. I guess intense moments just get me frisky, Not like that mattered, as i just see this one door standing in front me, and i'm not going to lie, i was fucking scared shitless. Now i could have either just pussied out and left that house right there or grew some balls and fucking blasted that door open and find out what happened to mah bitch. I was literally on the edge of just leaving that hoe, but i had gone too far, i needed to see what was on the other side of that door. So i fixated my hands on the door knob, took in one huge breath, and opened it. And between you and me, something amazing happened... and now i can talk to animals! It's really cool, but totally secret. And you now what? Lifes never been the same.

2. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    for the first time in lord's history op is a bigger faggot than every asspie in this forum.

3. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Why thank you :D

4. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    fuck off you cunt