This sounds like a good idea...

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Voodeuxfy, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Voodeuxfy

Voodeuxfy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I build cool shit, and investments.
    Home Page:
  2. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    Meh, cute idea, but she's never gonna do it. We're talking about fox here.

(I signed up anyway, just for the potential lulz)

3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I would be scared if 25,000 people wanted me to eat pepper spray. I am sure many of these 25,000 people would do more (like rape).

4. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Let me tell you dwwsdsdsasomething about Megyn Kelly. We were best friends in middle school. I know right, it's soooo embarrassing. I don’t even…whatever. So then in eighth grade I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle, who was totally into spicy food but then he moved to Indiana--and Megyn was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle, she'd be like "Why didn't you call me back?!" and I'd be like, "Uh, why are you so obsessed with me?" So then for my birthday party, which was an all-spice pool party, I was like, "Megyn, I can't invite you because I think you hate spicy food." I mean, I couldn't have a spice-hater at my party! There were going to be tacos there with jalapeño peppers! I mean right, she was a spice-hater! So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her and it was so demented and then she dropped out of school cuz no one would talk to her and she came back in the fall for high school and her hair was all cut off and she was totally weird and now I guess she's on crack.

5. Marie Cuts

Marie Cuts
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Prostitute
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]