This is what multiculturalism looks like.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Baya Rae 4900, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:

2. ZOODLE

ZOODLE
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were white... so in order to protect the Navajo and other native tribes who have the "right" to be here, how can we exterminate or deport of all of the white people who invaded North America? Can we send them back to Europe?

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I'd prefer that you exterminate all the white-skins in America.

Scratch that. I'd prefer America be disbanded. Also, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were born in America so there is no parallel.

4. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Multiculturalism is bullshit. I have nothing against most races/peoples, AS LONG AS THEY STAY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES. Don't like it there? Tough stuff sugarpuff, but how does that CONCERN ME? If you tried hard enough, I'm sure you could make your country a better place, and you won't even have to assimilate, bc you already are the leading culture there.

If nobody was allowed to permanently relocate to other countries, maybe people would start taking things like not having so many fucking children and not having raging civil wars seriously. That way, everybody wins.

5. ZOODLE

ZOODLE
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

So? If you don't think that there is a parallel then that depends how far back in time we're going in our attempt to eradicate multiculturalism! White serial killers are descendents of immigrants, obvi, and even if they were "born here" they still aren't the indigenous people of North America. I bet that the Native Americans don't want all these viscous white murders and criminals running around and stealing their land!

I guess the point is that using this horrible crime to attack multiculturalism is a false argument. Multiculturalism didn't cause this to happen. Murder is a problem in ALL cultures. I'm not even sure where this crime took place, but what if a bunch of thugs the same ethnicity as the murderer formed an army, killed more citizens, overpowered the system, rounded up citizens to rape and use as slaves, and effectively took over the country? Since it was perfectly okay when white people did the same thing to create America.

6. ZOODLE

ZOODLE
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Your view of the world is overly simplistic and I implore you to reconsider.

7. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I bet plenty of actual Swedes do raping and killing as well and never get this kind of coverage. I have no problem with immigration as long as you are a productive member of society I could care less where you are from. Besides not all immigrants are from shit countries, many immigrate because they are marrying someone from said country and want to live with them.

8. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    For a minute there, I though there were three girls in the photo, and they found his secret collection, but it was just one. Amateur.

9. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    I saw other pics of this girl's death scene. Apparently she was covered in big ass rocks that most people couldn't lift without risking a hernia. How big was this rapist anyway?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seriously, those are some big ass rocks.

[​IMG]

This is the rapist in question. ^

Some Swedish moonspeak video documenting the event:

It's like black goliath followed her home, raped her to death, and then proceeded to build a cairn for her out of some nearby big ass rocks.

Also, a weeb's rendition of what exactly happened:
    [​IMG]

10. Dancingfatkid

Dancingfatkid
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Fascist
    Home Page:
    teach dat wyte hoe

11. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GodDamn she got fucked up good .

12. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    What a ugly world we are living in.

13. Missingno

Missingno
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Actually whites (as well as orientals) originally 'immigrated' to North America at around the same time (~10,000 BC). Race mixing and environmental adaptation led to the Native American (for lack of a better word) race. So yes, white people are as native to America as the Native Americans are.

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    This is the stupidest thread I've ever read. If I could (and I will eventually), I'd send you all to the hash chambers for being so stupid. I'll hash you to death!

15. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I support this method of death.

16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Well if they didn't want to be the Wasps' bitches then they shouldn't have kept fighting amongst themselves.

Multiculturalism did cause this particle thing to happen. (Since he wouldn't be there in the first place.) And it's been the cause of many strife, some of which has escalated into war. I don't know why you think it's some sort of good thing.

Also, "white" people were victims themselves of such policies under Huns, Moors, Berbers, Turks and Mongols. (But nobody mentions THAT, it seems. Gee, I wonder why.) And the Spanish, who were the primary reason for the suffering of the natives in America, aren't white-skinned. Also, "white" only refers to people who are mutts and don't have a single ethnicity. So most Europeans aren't "white" as they can actually trace their ancestors.

But to answer your question, no, it's not okay to create America. Because America, and its denizens, are a plague on this planet and need to face extermination lest they send the world into further ruin. To further answer your question, when multiculturalism does lead to war, that sort of shit tends to happen. All because of some naive fools who thought they could create a new man using government policies. The fact of the matter is that ethnic groups which strive for the altruistic benefit of their own ethnic group first and foremost are the ones that tend to strive. Fools who bend over backwards for other ethnic groups tend to be in the dustbin of history. Where the fools belong.

This particle guy came from America. So yeah, not good to import from third world nations.

Fuck you, Rice. You fucking middle-class mutt.

17. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

That's true. The reason that the racists get their undies in a bundle is that they're scavengers and sissies (yeah, pretty much a tautology). Scavengers because they're gloating over for the question of quilt completley irrelevant FB-page Krantz was a member of, implicitly blaming the victim. (Nice misfire!) Sissies because justice is hard. It is a unrewarding and unglamorous process that only wants self-denial and won't guarantee anything. (Because it's a process, not a specific outcome.) And sissies can't even grapple with the issues of crime prevention, etc. Should there be more policemen walking the beat or not? Should the street lightning be different or not? Lots of question that requires a lot of empirical data. Nothing that can be solved with rationalistic/simplistic bullshit.
    SHE:WHITE
    SHE:LIEK:BLACK
    HE:BLACK
    SHE:pROXY:SUICIDE

18. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

wtf man I'm high and still didn't understand a word of that

19. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    damn she was hot... too bad she was out there in the wrong time and place, multiculturalism is real and belongs to the new age, whatever you want to call it , for a long time in history the european Empires took over the world raping lands and taking all the resources, nobody stop them from that....why you should stop immigration and sharing knowledge with any culture? , just get him on trial, kill the nigga and case closed

20. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

:trollface:lol Resident evil 4 is dammed

21. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I don't know how I am a mutt given that I am of 100% European ancestor. Still doesn't matter, off to the hash chambers with you!

22. Sir Oswald Mosley

Sir Oswald Mosley
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

multiculturalism is good cus I like curry

23. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    There seems to be a lot of discontent directed against Europeans for vague reasons. (As if Africans, Asians and Americans haven't had transcontinental empires that fucked up a whole lot of shit.) What I'm going to put forth is a compromise. Since Europeans are considered a collective and since they should be collectively punished for their history (that ended up creating the world as we know it today and has vastly improved the lives of non-Europeans with their technology which they spread through their empires, but I digress) so how about they send all the non-European immigrants to Ireland? That way everybody wins, except the Irish. But they're Europeans so who cares about them?

Also, I forgot to add that it's incorrect to say that Europeans enslaved Africans and brought them over to America as they were merely buying already enslaved Africans. Said enslaved Africans belonged to defeated tribes and had they not been sent to America the men would've been butchered and the women would've been forced into harems. So yeah, being imported to America as slaves is the best they could've hoped for.

Nice investigating skills, bro!

[​IMG]

Are you implying that Sweden was once a transcontinental empire? Regardless, your argument for immigration has been rendered obsolete by the internet. And the printing press.

A mutt is somebody whose ancestors don't belong to the same tribe, dimwit.

24. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Oh yeah sorry I cannot be a pureblood abo like you

25. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Getting a bit sensitive about being a mutt, are we? :rolleyes:

Don't worry, you'll always have that "pascism" bullshit to peddle. I'm sure that many outside your close-knit group of retarded friends will find it most enlightening.

26. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

No, I mean Europe in general because you said that guy was not suppose to be there , the problem here is about security in general, it has nothing to do about that guy being an immigrant.Yes thats true, the media plays an important role in any goverment, the welfare of the people is just an illusion, even if a country was built in cheat filthy lies...we keep our masks on for more bullshit.

27. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I need to lay down that transcontinental tyrants aren't a bunch of white guys taking people. If you want to talk tyrants, let us talk about the mongols.

ugh, European ancestral pride in the Americas is dying. State pride is all the rage now.

The guy was an asshole. How could you stop and asshole from entering your country for being ass?

28. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Actually, this one guy is irrelevant. I've got thousands of years of human history to backup my claim that the only way to have multiculturalism is with an iron fist. These multiculturalists only damage their own societies by advocating it and since it's bloody unlikely that any of them belong to my tribe I'm all for they advocate it and eliminate competition for my tribe in the GES.

29. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

we can't...thats why I say kill him because his act was just barbaric, just fried him up to make an example .

30. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Well in history a state with more power always took over the weak and the hopeless, taking what they needed or wanted ,thats simple.Nobody is destroying anything because we live in a connected world, if you are talking about keep your costumes or lifestyle of your "tribe" go on....but u can't keep away people from your country just because they are different,it can't be done.