this day in edf2 eb. history

Discussion in 'Nobody Cares' started by beefrave, Dec 30, 2011.

1. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
    im not gunna do no more news on the front page as. i am tired of waitng for these lazy fuckers to update shit. so from now on any news I FIND. or make. lol. i will be posting here IN HARD GAY CHATS. . so if you cool guy mods feel like moving my shit to the news portal "FUCKIN A COOL BEANS" BUT you probably will just do some other retarded shit to it . like shit post metropolis . i like that place.

heres some historical shit that went down today years and years ago.
    Dec 30 1903
    The worst theater fire in US history occurs at the Iroquois Theater in Chicago, killing 602. Most of the exits were locked; no fire drills had ever been conducted; and no water was available for extinguishing the fire. But, a prominent sign displayed above the entrance to the edifice read: "Absolutely Fireproof".

Dec 30 1916

[​IMG]

Rasputin, famed Russian court mystic, is beaten, castrated, and his penis flung across the room. He is subsequently shot several times and thrown into a frozen river.

Dec 30 1977

Ted Bundy escapes from a jail in Aspen, Colorado by using a hacksaw. He moves to Chicago, then Michigan, Atlanta, and finally Florida, where he commits a series of grotesque murders.

Dec 30 1989

Ignoring evidence to the contrary, Drug Enforcement Agency Director John Lawn orders that cannabis remain on the Schedule One narcotics list, reserved for drugs which have no known medical use.

Dec 30 1994

John C. Salvi III took things into his own hands and killed two employees at a Brookline, Mass., abortion clinic and wounded five others. John was convicted and sentenced to two consecutive life terms on March 18.

Dec 30 1996

Actor Jack Nance (appeared in the Lynch productions Twin Peaks and Eraserhead) murdered.