Thinking of making an article on this: butthurt racist blogger

Discussion in 'Trolls & Lulz' started by crazylegs, Nov 19, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. crazylegs

crazylegs
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Just look

http://hellothereracists.tumblr.com/

basically a butthurt internet vigilante who tries posting the personal info of people he personally considers racist

should i create an article?

right now though im having trouble doxing the guy, but im scraping up images of the stupid shit he says before he deletes them

any thoughts, suggestions, comments?

2. crazylegs

crazylegs
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

also, a screencap of one of the things he posted

Attached Files:

3. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse
    THEY DON'T PAINT PICTURES, THEY JUST TRACE ME

anime fan
    Home Page:
    go for it

4. Nicole

Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Trolling
    This guy is either an amazing troll, or else he's that fucking stupid. You really should write an article on him. Draw people's attention to this guy so he'll get trolled more and possibly GTFO (either off the internet or life altogether, preferably the latter). I mean, seriously. It's okay for one group of people to be racist but not okay for another one to be? What retarded 'logic' is this?

5. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    Fuck, man. This person says we aren't allowed to be offended if an Aborigine, for example, calls us white cunts.

Just... Wow. I'm really struggling to tell if it's a troll or the average, middle-aged yuppie.

6. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    It's because of the suffering. Consider the suffering, because black people are the only people that have ever suffered ever, you racist.

Yes, article, if only for that stupid smug fucking avatar of his.

Edit: Already started trolling.

7. Nicole

Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Trolling
    Good work, soldier! :D Try linking him to this and this article, if you haven't already. The more people who do that, the more likely he is to see them and get copiously butthurt. ^O^

8. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    It is early days for that. So far, I asked him why a white eye thinks he can offer any kind of perspective on race relations, and commented something, but I forget what it was. Let me check.

Edit: Told him I was going to start calling black people PoCs, and see if it catches on.

9. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    Inb4 faggots, dykes and jews.

10. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    No one ever remembers the Amerindians.
    [​IMG]
    Pro Tip: Italian.

11. Nicole

Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Trolling
    LOL! Seems like it might be fun. Someone tried telling him the statistics of crime between whites and ni-- I mean PoCs. I don't think he replied though. I wonder why...

12. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    No action on the blog since this thread started. He got in one little fight and his mom got scared.

Also, this;

Explanation

I was disappointed to see that this website was taken off the internet. I am not the originator of this site, but I will try to restore it to its former glory.
    Some people are angry that this may cost these fools, that they won’t be able to get a job, or get into college. This makes no sense. Here you have fools who are judging others on the basis of the color of their skin, and I am supposed to feel sorry for them if their foolishness causes them problems? Please.
    Others say that teenage racism should be excused, because teenagers have a problem with impulse control. This also makes no sense. The problem is not that they voiced their racism, but that they hold these views to begin with.
    If any of these idiots wants to respond to what they have done, contact me and I will post your comment in full. If you have a compelling explanation for why you posted this, inform me and I will remove the entry.

makes me wonder if the current blog is even the blog OP was talking about.

13. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    "Aspee Nat Elizabeth4 days ago
    Thank you for reporting this gentleman to the recruiter. Right now there is a waiting list to get into the armed forces and therefore we need to make sure only those who truly believe in the ideals of the US should get those spots.[​IMG]
    • Christopher Burkard Aspee Nat 3 days ago
      I'm not sure about that. Being in the military myself, I'd concede that the military is usually not a very progressive organization in most respects. But it has a very progressive history in terms of pretty seamlessly blending many different demographics. The military was one of the first segregated state institutions in this country to be desegregated. Veterans of Korea and Vietnam tended to be strong supporters of civil rights legislation. Think about this: during a time when segregation and casual racism was the norm for many people, the military said that everyone is going to work together whether they wanted to or not. And they did, largely without incident. After fighting alongside each other, most people grew up and grew out of racist nonsense.
      Incidentally, after allowing homosexuals to serve openly there have been no negative consequences that I know of.
      Of course, I don't want to suggest that people with major failures of character ought to always be allowed into the military. I just think that military service can do someone a bit of good. It might mean the difference between marginalizing those with foolish beliefs and reforming them into people who are welcome in polite society. But we tend to swear a lot, so maybe just semi-polite society.
    [​IMG]
    Brenda Flanders Christopher Burkard 3 days ago
    NOBODY who has HATE and DISRESPECT issues to THAT degree needs to be in the military."

The last comment. Didn't they fucking read the big comment from Christopher Burkard?

Better CAPITALISE my WORDS that make little SENSE so that my POINT seems more IMPACTFUL.

14. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    The more I read the blog, the more I feel like it is trolls trolling trolls.

Edit: Dude hasn't posted anything in a week or so. I have lost faith.