There's No Article On Spartacus!

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by jujitsu, Feb 17, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. jujitsu

jujitsu
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Main Mail Mayne
    This is the gayest, fakest, TV show on the fucking planet. How dare Ed not feature an article of these itilian faggits who think this is the best show ever. I fucking hate spartacus so bad.

Gladiators weren't the best warriors, and their weapons are so stupid a skinny, little starving faggit could kill one with gun. They suck, and fuck spartacus fanboys.

2. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    Reasons why not:
    1 italian : Anything in a foreign is not on ed unless it is either hilarious (in an original or stereotype affiriming way) or shocking
    2 Internet related: Many people forget that ED is an encyclopedia of internet related topics, I fail to see how this is internet related
    3 not original: America and Uk both have their versions of this shit, noone cares
    4 not demanded: I doubt anyone else has this desire than you , (inb4 not personal army)
    5 you sound either 14 or retarded, maybe both.Or your playing a role, however what you have requested is so selective it doesnt seem to be an act.Never know though.

Is that enough ?

3. jujitsu

jujitsu
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Main Mail Mayne
    you opinion was never a validation, sir

4. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    It's not really that debatable of an opinion if you look at it.You either generally agree with me or you're an idiot.
    The latter is incorporated into the 'reasons why not '. So in a way , you are supporting my point of view.

5. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    needs more internet related stuff then we might consider

6. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    1) No one cares.
    2) WRONG FUCKING SUBFORUM.
    3) Write it. your damn. self

7. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    ^He's right, you know, OP.

1. Regardless of what people think of us, we run on basic wiki principles: something needs to be worthy of documenting if we're going to waste bandwidth on it. We're cheap and barely make e-rent. Spartacus hasn't pissed enough people off yet to warrant documentation.

2. Learn where shit goes. This would have went to the ED Collab subforum. There we still could have told you it's a shitty idea without wasting space on the HGC subforum. It's important that we be able to read The Member Formerly Known As Baya's latest anti-American rant or Dr.Rice's fascist manifesto and not something dumb like a new article.

3. If you really want to see something done right on ED, do it yourself. Write a potential article and drop it in the Collab sf if you're that dead-set on seing it done.

8. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

^ This

We aren't your publishing department, cunt.

9. Hemlock

Hemlock
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Unemployed IT Student and Linux User
    Home Page:
    Go the fuck away. I don't see a point of an article about a shitty show. I would much rather have a shitty article about a faggot on YouTube rather than an article about a shitty show.

10. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I'd like to give my opinion on the whole "relevancy" issue.

I think there should be an article on fucking everything. Pigeonholing ourselves into a genre is not going to help the site expand. Some of the best articles on the wiki don't have a shit to do with the internet.

Also, personal attack articles are lame. The only people who read them are the parties involved. That doesn't mean they shouldn't exist, but for fucks sake, learn to write about something other than your own vendettas.

11. jujitsu

jujitsu
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Main Mail Mayne
    first of all most of the articles on here are personal attacks on shit I do not care about. second almost evert categoery here is a incoherent phrase you fucks. you're all spewing nonsense. more than half shit here has nothing to do with internet phenomena. this is an encyclopedia, that tells it like it is if something is not right, and spartica, is gay, fake, and completely fueled by tools, who believe poop is entertainment. I would love to make an article, but you faggits would delete it so what's the point now?

12. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Shut the fuck up.
    If you want to make an article go make it.
    Leave us the fuck alone, you boring cocksucker.

13. jujitsu

jujitsu
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Main Mail Mayne
    you liked that faggit

14. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    No.
    uber did.

Uber is a faggit.

15. chops

chops
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Boss Nigga
    Well there's no article on your faggot ass either.
    Also Sparticus ain't really internet/drama related so whatevs.