There's been all this talk of revolution and shit.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Baya Rae 4900, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Does anybody here know of the NSF? They're a major faction in a computer game called Deus Ex. NSF stands for National Secessionist Forces. Here's their history from Wikipedia:

The reason I bring this up is that people think that a guerilla war against the federal government is impossible. I'm going to give you some facts. First, the federal government has around four million military personal with half a million auxiliary in the form of federal and state police officers. Second, there are about a hundred million private gun owners. Third, it costs tens of thousands of dollars for the government to train a soldier and even more to train a police officer. It also costs them just as much to keep them on duty and functionally effective. It also takes them months or, in regards to police, years to train them. Fourth, it costs less than a thousand dollars to keep a guerilla functionally effective and away from their homes while it costs next to nothing to have them operate close to their homes. It also takes much less time to train a guerilla. In a war of attrition, it's clear that a guerilla would win. Especially if the guerilla has wealthy backers.

In terms of doctrine, a guerilla has many examples to follow. A smart man would use them all, just to test which are most effective. T be honest I'm surprised a guerilla force isn't already in the works. Americans have a history of resisting tyranny, especially in the form of their own government. I guess Americans are simply not what they used to be.

2. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    how about a big cup of
    ?[​IMG]

3. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Not Suitable for Fucking.

For some reason, I immediately thought of S4.

4. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    I honestly didn't read anything beyond the opening few lines, Snorlax.

So let me surmise my experience with revolution: I commonly, like all true blooded men, shit OUT from my ass - the poo leaves my body, but can be incredibly inconvenient when you're say, on a date or jogging, or whatever else you might do.
    I decided that I would cast off the shackles of fecal tyranny on one glorious summer day. I refused to shit. The shit was oppressive, and forced me to my knees, it hurt and kicked and swore, and threw every corrupt spasm my way. But I struggled the true struggle of the revolutionary hero. I was Che for a day, crushing that terrible shit back between my hind-gate. I refused to shit. I didn't shit for months, until I shit on Christmas Day. An armistice. To this day I can jog whenever I want. I can go on dates. I can play. I live free now that I don't shit, except when I want to.

5. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Apparently your shit now leaves your body via your fingertips, and makes its way into your fucking posts.

Do us all a fucking favour - take a laxative, shit out your arsehole. Maybe your fucking posts will improve.

6. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

7. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    The screen isnt the final destination for my shit, bro. Oh no. It's way more nefarious than that. The screen may well be the water barrier. The real stop is through your eyes and into your brain. It's a revolution! As you soundlessly huff the words you write in reply to me, that's the shit too. You're covered in my shit. It's a revolution!!!

8. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    I've been full of shit for years.

A few more squirts from your virtual anus is going to be like taking a piss into the Pacific.

Your shit will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

9. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    I just want... to be... inside you. I want you so bad.

10. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    We just need TEAMWORK.

11. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    Flu, as usual, makes a shit thread funny.

12. Regi

Regi
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

original shitposter
    Home Page:
    too fucking goddamn long Snorlax

13. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    You guys are faggots, can't take some time out of your oh so busy schedules to receive Snorlax's seeds of knowledge.

14. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    No need to mock me, Seku. We share the same enemies, after all.

15. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Take a number baby. There's plenty of me to go around.

16. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    Indeed they are not, all our revolutionist DNA has been killed by vast amounts of tear gas inhalation.

But in all honesty its because we have been raised this way, to take the everything we are told as fact, I don't as well as many others, but to many people are not smart enough to understand, And I am incapable of giving speeches do to intense shyness in reality. (plus who's going to take someone in there teens seriously?

America's old roots have been destroyed and in its ashes has raised a corrupt system to concerned with covering its tracks and corrupt, sneaky business. America is not what it used to be although I hate to admit it. I'd move to Europe if my family wasn't here and you guys learned to drive on the right side of the road.

17. Nouble Digger

Nouble Digger
    Expand Collapse
    FURFRIEND

bad artist, pls commission
    No shit, half of Americans are overweight slobs who are too fat and lazy to even operate a firearm.

[​IMG]
    Not this nameless neckbearded martyr though. He will stand by his country as they take down the nigger in the white house.