The wonderful world of Numa

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by E-Man, Nov 2, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
  1. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Yeah, so I have this friend who calls himself Numa. He's a good kind, but the amount of problems this child has can only be described with this picture.
    [​IMG]

If not this one.
    [​IMG]

http://masuta-numa.deviantart.com/

Not only does he forces his friends to do these art jams (AKA requesting others to do artwork for him at no cost)...
    http://masuta-numa.deviantart.com/art/Nurses-Cheryl-and-Vivi-Art-Jam-I-265375012

But he rants about the stupidest things imaginable and makes a big deal over it!
    http://masuta-numa.deviantart.com/journal/I-don-t-like-halloween-anymore-266541977

Also, he's not super original and takes his fetishes too far. Here's a pic of his nurse OC inflated.
    http://masuta-numa.deviantart.com/#/d4ekm3x
    [​IMG]

She's clearly based on these nurses this guy has.
    http://shineofrain.deviantart.com/gallery/879072#/d38ok25
    [​IMG]

And these girls here...
    http://masuta-numa.deviantart.com/art/Stringley-black-magic-2-265971987
    [​IMG]

Are based on those "Disney and WB OCs" I was blabbing about eariler.
    http://cartoonfanaticdude22.deviantart.com/gallery/26910298#/d3ixffp
    [​IMG]

What could make this set of stupidity complete? Simple! His Garry Stus and his Mary Sues, like these two clearly based on himself!
    http://masuta-numa.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=96#/d49kl8h
    [​IMG]

He's a Super Sayen (Did I spell that right?) Keyblade Master who beat everyone in fights and look at this! It's his own powerup that just adds to his incredibly high power!
    http://masuta-numa.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4ecr2g
    [​IMG]

To top this whole thing off, this isn't even his original account! His old account has a lot more lulz to milk out of!
    http://dnfnuma.deviantart.com/

I don't exactly hate this guy, but someone who is this much of a lulz cow is impossible to ignore. Any thoughts about this guy?

2. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

(Could have gone in Small Things)
    Oh christ, I think I've seen this asshole's drawings in the faves of people I've roasted in WTFF
    What an unoriginal prick

God, just reading his journals makes me want to mash his face in

3. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

It's just a phase. he'll grow out of it and become a respectable artist,just like Tom Preston.

4. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

5. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

That ego transcends autism
    And fucked if his new name isn't the dumbest and most weeaboo name I've seen today

6. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

You mean Masuta-Numa?

7. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

yeah, he's one of these assholes who uses DA like it's fucking facebook. He, like so many with autism on the internet,take this shit too fucking seriously.

8. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

It's guys like him that gives the mental disorder a bad name! I don't actually talk about my real life at all, so there's no way I can relate to Numa.

That's what I've said about Crazy Koopa, yet he still is an MS Paint sprite fag with an enormous ego. When I think about it, though, Numa and Crazy actually have a lot n common.

9. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

To be honest, I have no idea anymore. I might as well stop being his friend the next time he does something else stupid.

10. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

Do it now, why wait if he's going to fuck up anyway?

11. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Thanks for the prep talk! Hand on and I'll get it done!

12. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Well, I can't just tell him that in his face. He'll make a journal about it and despise me for a long time. When I decided to not be friends with him anymore, I wasn't counting on making an enemy in the process.

Besides, I've already been there and done that with mentally unstable results.

13. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    This fucktard has no reason to exist.

14. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Well, tell that to Crazy Koopa. He doesn't abide by the rule of "No enemies on the web," which is why I'm not willing to not to tell Numa I despise him.

Crazy already made me insane after he became my worst enemy and don't want to know what'll happen if I make Numa my enemy.

15. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

Dude, it's the internets; so what if he "despises" you and makes you his "enemy" and writes a butthurt journal? Don't take it that seriously, specially when it's about whiny retards like those two.

16. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Why would I make you an enemy? That makes about as much sense as asking to be trolled.

Anyway, just hang on a sec and I'll see if I can bring the news to Numa in the least hateful way possible. Otherwise, it'll only just give you guys another reason to troll this guy.

Based on what you said, you're very interested in trolling both Numa and Crazy Koopa now, right?

17. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

NOBODY FUCKING CARES
    EITHER STOP BEING A PUSSY AND DO IT, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT

18. KitsuneFGT

KitsuneFGT
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Exactly. I mean I get your are trying to be respectful and shit, or what ever the fuck it is you're trying to do. But seriously don't bitch about it unless you are going to take action. If you don't want to piss people off and make enemies then why are you here? It's kind of the majority of what we do.​

19. Bogus Journey

Bogus Journey
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

being a fucking loser
    This is nothing but a call for a personal army.

20. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Just like every other post he makes that isn't bizarre aspie ranting
    It's what he originally came here for, a personal army for those mariofags

21. Bogus Journey

Bogus Journey
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

being a fucking loser
    Have you seen his dA gallery, by any chance?

22. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

No, and I don't really plan to

23. Bogus Journey

Bogus Journey
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

being a fucking loser
    Understandable.

24. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

E-man you"re such a pussy. you"re even worst then numa.

take your fail aspie ways and gtfo NOW

25. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Well, it was like putting a dog to sleep, but I managed to break the news to Numa. He didn't say anything yet, but since it was for the best, why should I even care?

Well, the thing is, I try not to do it to people who I somewhat care about. Otherwise, I would be talking about one hundred other weirdos on this forum. I'm doing this to Numa because he threw one too many tantrums. As for Crazy, he was a suck up to me who tried to make himself the author and me the fan boy, so I don't care if a bomb decides to explode and end his pathetic life. Basiclly, though, I'm more prone to trolling people who act like morons instead of people who not only act nice to me, but are actually sane.

Well, what else was I supposed to do about Crazy Koopa? What he did to me made me practically insane, his ego and anti-social skills are off the chart, and he acts like a backseat mod 24/7! When I try to deal with the situation myself, I run into obstacles that I can't seem to overcome legally. The Admins on other sites are absolutely worthless and support Crazy more than me, some of my friends refuse to help me with this problem, the buttugly Korean lives in Arizona (quite a distance from the economic sewer I live in called Europe), and to top this sundae of repulsiveness, this loser has his own personal army (AKA everyone on Boo Mansion) that will attack me with everything but the kitchen sink. As much as I would like to get his lychee flavored blood on my own hands, the facts that he blocks me on every web site in existence and that the admins love him to death for the wrong reasons makes it impossible for me to do it alone! I realize that asking you guys for help in a problem like this is unbelievably stupid and troll-worthy, but what other choice do I have? If you want to give me all the butthurt in the world, I can live with that; however, if you're just going to foucus on me instead of taking down Crazy, too, then let me be as I ask myself why I even joined the abomination known as the Internet in the first place.

So you noticed! What did you think of it? Ugly? Tasteless? Super perverted? Much worse than what a weeaboo draws? ........ Or perhaps all of the above and then some?

26. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

What are you trying to do? Get me trolled instead? Troll all you like, but it isn't going to do you any good!

27. E-Man

E-Man
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

28. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

pfffft. pfftt.

That some funny shit going on.

29. Bogus Journey

Bogus Journey
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

being a fucking loser
    And only now are you posting that screencap.

Simply put, I think it sucks!
    Thanks for asking.

30. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Likeicares Bitch

GBP Management Assistant
    This is great you guys, moar drama!!