The Stupidity of Environmentalism

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Atomic_Joe, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    I've fucking heard it all, and to be frank, I'm really fuckin' sick of it. "Go Green, Recycle, ride a bicycle, be more conscious of what you're doing to the planet". It's on the radio, TV, and I'm even hearing it from the co-workers you miht consider "slightly less than useful" AKA RUBBER HEADED DUMBSHITS.

FUCK YOU.

The Earth has been around for billions and billions of years, and it's not going anywhere. The Earth itself is a self-healing organism, it corrects it's own problem. It doesn't need arrogant, stupid fucking recyclo-Nazi's to harp on and on about emissions and plastic 6 pack holders and styrofoam. Just ask the people of Pompeii if they think the planet is defenseless. Or those dumb niggers that lived in New Orleans. Or maybe those free thinking fucks that used to live in Atlantis. The Earth is fine, it'll always be here. The PEOPLE are the only ones that are having problem with everything. Self-righteous go green faggots wanting to make life more miserable for everyone else simply because they are allowed to SPEAK.

I'll tell ya, my carbon footprint is fucking MASSIVE. I drive a big retarded SUV that I don't need, order dick loads of styrofoam, and when I spray insects with Raid, I use up about 3/4 of the can. It's my planet, I'll do what I damn well please, and these enviro-queers can go fuck themselves with a rake and die.

"Love your planet". NO, I REFUSE TO. It is my duty as one member of the human race to FUCK THE LIVING SHIT out of Mother Nature with chainsaws, packing peanuts, and non-biodegradable plastics. "BUT YOU'RE DESTROYING THE PLANET". No, no I'm not. Nuclear war destroys planets. Super asteroids destroy planets. Packing peanuts sit there and don't dissolve. That's hardly an act of warfare.

2. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    "BUT GREENHOUSE GASES AND RISING ALKALINITY". Trust me, after the Earth wipes us all out after it's had enough shit, EVERYTHING will be fine.

3. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]

Fact is. House hold garbage only amounts to 1% of all greenhouse, toxic shit that goes around. That means if every single person on earth were to recycle, they still wouldn't save jack shit. It's like throwing a rock at a Tank.

4. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    "Go Green" means you just funnel your time and money directly into the fuel tank of A. Gores G6 in which he is poppin bottles in the ice.

5. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Agreed there, brah. Another thing you could say is "draining the Atlantic Ocean with a straw".

I don't recycle, due in part to having a Dumpster big enough to hide a Volkswagen bug inside of at my apartment house, I drive a gas-guzzler car & a 50-year-old junker Ranchero with no emission controls and rode a 40-year-old two-stroke motorcycle until I got my back injury, and work for a haulage firm that mostly runs older diesel trucks and boxvans, so I am not environmentally friendly. Do I care? Fuck no.

6. Norton Zinder

Norton Zinder
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Trust Fund Baby
    I liked it better when George Carlin said it.

7. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    You know who does care? God does. It does not like when you do not take care of It's creation. Do you honestly believe humans/sentient beings (who have the capacity/technology to observe the universe and by merely observing change its behavior [the unreality of the universe/God Mind Matrix] simply by observing it [look at all the "rules/theories" in science that are about how the universe changes merely under observation]) have any other purpose than maintaining order in this universe. You might survive and prosper in this life, but that will not be the case in the next life. Your damning crime will be despoiling Its creation. I warn you now to change your ways. You can continue your reckless behavior, but if you do I will warn you your current form will suffer for nothing escapes Its watching eye.

8. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I don't believe in Shiva.

9. The Sadist

The Sadist
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I'd recycle at school(they've got the cans everywhere) if they labeled what goes where more adequately. Other than that, I'd probably get lynched by tree-huggers for the amount of bubble-wrap I go through.

Still, I think there is a difference between being a tree-hugger and not enjoying the sight of garbage on the street. So long as one's garbage goes to the correct facility, my fucks will be allocated elsewhere.

10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
  11. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    Trash collectors come by every week. Recycling collectors, every two. Even city council doesn't really have "Go Green" high on it's priority list.

12. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    That's because people usually throw out non-recyclable items more frequently than recyclable ones.It has nothing to do with how high a type of waste is on their priority list.

13. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    I WAS TRYING TO BE CUTE.

14. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    That's that arrogant retardation I was talking about. It does not like when you do not take care of It's creation. Do you honestly believe humans/sentient beings have any other purpose than maintaining order in this universe. ARE YOU SERIOUS? You don't KNOW what the planet/God wants anymore than you do what your neighbor wants for breakfast. No, no. I'm not buying that. I don't believe in "next life" or reincarnation or any of that ridiculous pablum. My behavior is FAR from reckless, I know EXACTLY what I'm doing: I'm fucking the next generation of mall kid, Justin Beiber fans out of an o-zone layer, and I'm doing a damn good job of it.

STYROFOAM IS YOUR FRIEND.