The Rise of Neo-Nazism

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Dr. Rice, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    While I identify with Fascism, there is a problem in the world today with the global rise of Neo-Nazism. It is no longer a white movement, instead it is spreading to other ethnic groups. For example:

Despite being Mongolians and not White, a part of one of the many main Nazi belief systems views Mongolia as important as it is the only place to get to the secret mole people kingdom (I paraphrased this belief system, but this entails the majority of this sect of Nazism) so they get credit for being in Nazi Canon. However, Nazism isn't about racial purity despite most people believe it is. For those who believe it is about racial purity, I use the evidence that the Nazis had extremely close ties to the Japanese despite they are very different in ethnic and cultural aspects. This can be further displayed by alliances made between LaRouchians with Black Pride and Islamofascists during the 80s. Nazism isn't about racial purity so much as ideological purity of fascism. This form of ideological Nazism displayed in the Mongolians isn't dangerous as they aren't inciting violence, instead they are an nationalistic ideology that has legitimate concerns about Imperialist China.

Instead, the rise of racial purity Nazism is another matter. All over the Western world, the rise of White Neo-Nazism has become a dangerous threat. As I have shown you with the Mongolians, that racial groups that would have not been accepted as Nazi or "pure german" now identify with Neo-Nazism, such as Russian, Latin-American, and Indian (Hindi) Neo-Nazi groups. These groups are becoming more and more vocal and violent. What is more concerning is the rising popularity of these groups and how they are spreading. With a political ideology vacuum in the Middle East, I fear that Neo-Nazism can rise to popularity in those countries as well.

In the Book Black Sun: Aryan Cults, Esoteric Nazism and the Politics of Identity, Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke examines how Neo-Nazism is now becoming more and more religious in nature, that the similarities between early outlawed Christians and the modern Neo-Nazi groups can be made. In one of the Chapters, a leading Neo-Nazi movement in America Leader said that "2011 would be the beginning of the Neo-Nazi movement in its fullest." With the spread of the Arab Spring globally, it is possible that these groups will make considerable political gains not just in the Middle East, but in other countries as well.

2. Ramsey Bolton

Ramsey Bolton
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

really neo nazi mongols are what your scared of?
    you do realize that this is an improvement right?

3. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    The stupid people in my country are the fucking same. They actually are trying to call it "The Philippine Empire" when all the butthurt that they received from the last 500 years were from empires like Spain, America and Japan. I was just watching the news and they're actually planking in the middle of the fucking highway as a way of protesting some human rights shit for the squatter areas that has infested the city with so much fucking waste and shit and garbage (It makes the black part of San Francisco look tame), and while this is happening they're trying to ban gay marriage and the use of condoms or funding for family planning programs because Mr. Pope Benedict "the Child Molester Nazi" XVI said so.

4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Did you even bother to read my post? Cause I don't say anything about being concerned about the Mongolian Neo-Nazis, instead I said they aren't dangerous. The only reason I included the Mongolian Neo-Nazis in this to show how wide spread Neo-Nazism has become.

5. Ramsey Bolton

Ramsey Bolton
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

ah sorry about that i just read the head line in the video neo nazis in asia. I was ragin at that not you my friend
    But seriously the mongols did things not even the Nazis would do hell Nazis look like the peace corps compared to the old school mongols

6. zenkiller

zenkiller
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Swimming
    Ol' skool protecting what you think is yours... Fuckin' sad, man.

7. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Nazism sounds like fun.

8. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Lay off the drugs, bro.

9. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:

lol nazis

10. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Pictures of the protests?

And have you read Cryptonomicon?

P.S. Ratzinger wasn't more nazi than anyone else. And he was not responsible for the lackadasical attitude towards the nazis during the war.

11. zenkiller

zenkiller
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Swimming
    "lackadasical"

Sounds like me after the 5th drink, or Daffy Duck

Gawd, your .gif is distracting. Keep it up

12. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    From some anti-fascist blog about Mongolian Neo-Nazis.
    but i think this is what our esteemed Dr. Rice is talking about.
    [​IMG]

13. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Well, as not having english as a the first language, I have a more objective and external view of it. It's nothing natural for me, but more of a matter pick-and-choose.
    :cool:
    But who is the mongolian Hal Turner?

14. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Update: Politicians are actually trying to pass a bill that bans planking. I say don't pass it, instead pass a bill that makes the family of whoever is fucking stupid enough to do this useless shit to waive their rights to sue the motorists that run them over. It's population control, less traffic, less retarded monkey people ratio and less gas station attendants everybody wins. And did I mention planking is the stupidest shit in the world?
    [​IMG]

15. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Yeah because they are really gaining in popularity out side of the internet .

16. Doletrap

Doletrap
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I like where this is going

17. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

For how long has these planking protests been going on?

And isn't there some civil and/or women's rights movement in the Philippine who's working for the right to birth controls?
    Oh lawds! What's wrong with having Genghis Khan as a role model?

18. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Planking's stopped now it goes on short bursts and goes away, but always comes back like chlamydia. I don't think they're passing the bill, just coz it's even more stupid to ban a stupid idea like planking. But it started when one asian nigger saw it on the Ellen Degeneres show and apparently sent the pic to his family and it spread like AIDS in Africa.

The women's rights thing was about the RH Bill which would give free condoms to clinics and family planning and shit like that. I don't want anymore retard monkeys so Im all for it, but since the Pope "Chilldren SuxMahDix " Benedict the 16th says no, the churches in there urged everyone to not use them.

19. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    he said gays can use condoms so not to spread AIDS...
    but NO to everyone else.

20. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The quote you're referring to was when he said male PROSTITUTES can use condom to reduce the risk of AIDS on his book that was about to be published. But his original unscripted quote was :
    "You can't resolve it with the distribution of condoms, On the contrary, it increases the problem."

Catholics, at least the ones in my country, still frown on the use of condoms which is why my neighbor in the Philippines had her first kid when she was 14, and on her 3rd child now that she's 19 (and that's not counting the one who got miscarried)

21. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse

I work in a library.
    i stand corrected.. thank you

22. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

No prob. You are the nicest poster in all of ED land. If I had money I'll award you, but sadly I'm too lazy to get a job.

23. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Those gawdurm nero nazi mongorions, they stop tearing down moi chitty waaaaaaaall!!!!

24. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Oh wow!

And who are impreganating the lolis? Their husbands?

25. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Well the 14 year old was an anecdote, but there are a lot of parents that sell their children to prostitutions and to have sex with foreigners.
    The UN actually ranks the Philippines 4th in the number of child prostitutions in Asia, so it's pedo heaven there if you have the money.

26. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I see.

But fooling around with boys of their own age should get the girls knocked up too.

27. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I don't think their tiny penises will do the job.

28. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse

I work in a library.
    thank you!
    no cash needed....
    (((HUGS)))

29. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

As we school kids used to say "det är inte kusen i musen som gör susen, utan såsen i påsen". ;)

(Unpoetic translation: It is not the size of the penises, but what they shoot who does the trick.)

30. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page: