The Real Introduction

Discussion in 'Noob Introduction Forum' started by Fumo161, Nov 2, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Transcript:

"Greetings, netizens, jewtubers, and the members of Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I am known by many names, but for the purposes of this video and for reference, I shall be known as Fumo one sixty one.

Now you're probably asking several questions. Why am I wearing this mask? Why is my voice changed? Why Fumo one sixty one?

I am wearing this mask to remain anonymous. I am using a voice changer to remain anonymous.

I go by the alias of Fumo one sixty one because that was the name of the first person I have met on the internet. My alias is nonsense, like most things on the internet.

Why I am a member of these internet cultures shall remain anonymous.

If you have any comments, suggestions, hate mail, death threats, praise or witticisms to impart, please don't hesitate to send in an email to me via here.

(Fumo161@gmail.com)

But I guarantee it won't be seen by just me.

For we... are many."

• Like Like x 2
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

wat

3. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    since you can't give yourself a bunny...
    i will give it to you. :awesome:
    Hello and welcome to EDF2.
    As a thank you for deciding to sign up, here is a complimentary pet bunny.
    [​IMG]
    It will prove to be a stalwart companion for your time here at ED. Whenever you see a terrible image that offends or disturbs you, please refer to your complimentary pet bunny.
    ...and again, welcome to EDF2.

4. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

Coward.

5. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    Here we go with this shit again

6. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I am no such thing.
    Thank you, I've always wanted my own.

7. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

Um sort of.

8. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Um hi.

9. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    tryhard

10. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You know, I can't wait till all of these people who dress up in Guy Fawks masks hit middle age and become fat, cynical,crybabies just like the hippies that came before them.most of them looking back on there youth as wasted as one of there kids screams at the top of there lungs and kicks there drivers seat and they have become fat and gassy thinking about thing they could have done instead of dressing up as a overrated comic book character to try and look tough. Laboring under the false delusion that they can change the world and that they matter. It's going to be awesome.

11. Regi

Regi
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

original shitposter
    Home Page:
    oh shit! meme guy,i hope you are not living in your mom basement

12. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Jack if you knew anything about what that mask represents and why people do what I do, you wouldn't say anything like that. We represent the people. We are trying to make a motto a reality. That motto is "People should not be afraid of their Government. Their Government should be afraid of their people."

13. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

It's painful to read this.

Please stop making V for Vendetta references.

14. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

:trollface:

15. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    Unless you live in north Korea, or Pakistan or some shit, you don't have to worry about being afraid of your government. I guarantee that if you spend five minutes in one of those places, you'll know what it's really like to be afraid of your government.

16. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

naw, I know what it's about. You have all been measured and fond wanting. you're just some douchbag living in a fantasy world.projecting you're weakness on other people.you hide behind your mask like a coward hoping to live in that fantasy,hoping that if you whine enough people and act like a big shot someone will take you seriously and not see the cowardly little boy you are. You want so desperately to be a hero but, you and people like you are too chicken shit to put it all on the line because you have raised in a instant gratification culture where just crying to your mommy's gets you anything you want.

When you're ready to bleed for your rights I'll respect you, till then fuck off.

17. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

We Americans are just as afraid of our government, however more peaceful it may be.
    I am going to reference this thread as my evidence.

18. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

If you're not ready to bleed now then you'll probably never will. You're the type of guy who keeps finding excuses for yourself,' I'm a collage student,I can't get arrested now,the cops are too brutal,my balls hurt.it's the cowards talk your talking. You have to be willing to fight even if there's a good chance you'll lose. The people in Oakland now know that, they have balls ,YOU mother fucker will always be on the sidelines.you're a fair weather warrior. when the going gets tough you run.They do not need you.

19. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

The worst part is that he's completely unironic about this whole thing

20. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse
    Here for the "Intellectual Debates"

Lazy college senior
    *deep sigh*

Yet *another* basement dwelling, pseudo-politically inspired teen who thinks wearing some mask he saw in a comicbook adaption gives him the right to "fight the system", whatever the fuck that may be, and launch a series of conspiracy-theory based rants about the 'evil' government 'oppressing' us, while the teen himself obviously sits comfortably at home in front of his newly-purchased computer in his safe room in his safe neighbourhood having safe sex with his all too dull girlfriend, who even understand this shit less than he does.

The truth is, boy, is that that mask represents nothing. It's a symbol of nothing. V for Vendetta is a work of science fiction, not a reality. Guy Fawkes was a Catholic conservative who tried to blow up the parliament with the protestant king and his aristocracy inside. It was a religious issue. Nothing to do with 'fuck the government'.

Jesus fucking christ. How ignorant do kids get these days.

21. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

You have to play smart Jack. You cannot change the world next week. This isn't a game where if you lose you can just start over. When you lose, you lose for good. You have to be prepared. You don't just run in, like a fucking idiot and waste your life away. You calmly take in the situation, and you find an effective way to beat it.

22. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse

Lazy college senior
    Yes, launch another round of your almost-intellectual hipster shit and ignore my comment

23. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! If any girl out there is wasting her time on this shithead, I feel sorry for her. Also, implying he is not a virgin = hysterical as well.

Fumo's virginity notwithstanding, I agree 100% with you, Zaichata. Kids these days are so fucking ignorant. Maybe once he graduates from college (if that happens) he'd see.

24. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Firstly, my computer isn't that new, and I saved up to buy individual parts and put them all together. You can't buy the computer I have at a store, at least not in a manufacturing package. You don't know about my life, so talking about it is talking out your ass. You should stick with facts and not wild bullshit accusations, that is something that ignorant kids do. So you effectively contradicted yourself. Good job. Secondly, any neighborhood can be unsafe, it only takes one person. And finally, just because a work is science fiction, doesn't mean its morals are any less fictitious. Many people feel this way. As much as you, the average person, may want to believe that "everything is a-ok and nothing is wrong" I am sorry but you incorrect. But I guess in your case ignorance is bliss.

25. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

whatever makes you feel better sunshine.

26. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse

Lazy college senior
    LOL
    That must be the crappiest comeback I've ever heard. I have no idea why you even typed those first two things about computers and neighbourhoods as they are obviously details, but your 'point' is also laughable.

First off, I don't think anyone on this forum is 'average'. This forum collects some of the sickest and at the same time most creative minds there are on the internet. Secondly, you criticize me for saying shit I don't know about your life, and then you go on by saying i'm an average person while you know even less about my life. Thirdly, what ignorance? What truth are we not seeing here? Please explain that to me.

27. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Tell me what happens after I graduate. Go ahead and tell me since you seem to know exactly what will happen. But I want you to know that assuming what someone may or may not do is borderline ignorance and in turn you are being a kid yourself. Like Zaichata, your views are rather narrow and you contradict yourself. If you're gonna take sides you need a good reason. You shouldn't just go with your bias and shove me aside because "it's a kid in college". Riding Zaichata's dick does not make your comments have any more ground than his.

28. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse

Lazy college senior
    What do you study, Fumo? Interior design?

29. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

30. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse

Lazy college senior
    But seriously though. What 'grand truth' are we ignorant people not seeing? Cut to the chase here, flulo