The perfect symbiotic relationship?

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Baya Rae 4900, Aug 10, 2011.

?

Is this a good thing?

1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    What is your opinion on using the homeless? I've seen videos of homeless men tearing each other apart in order to win a sandwich provided by prepubescent punks with video cameras. Looking back I see nothing but potential in the homeless population. If they're willing to do that for a sandwich then imagine what they'd be willing to do for daily hot meals and shelter? You can build your own gang for next to nothing. Hell, you can even build your own army depending on which nation you live in.

On a somewhat related note, how do people here feel about using teenage runaways as prostitutes? They're more desperate than most. You offer them shelter, food and protection and, in exchange, you pimp them out to clients who're either too poor or too ashamed to use regular whores. You give them something and they give you something. It's mutually beneficial, you know? If you're rich enough (which I assume you will be after you've got a collection of these whores) you can make them take up a habit. That'll make them easier to control.

What's your opinion?

2. TwoStar

TwoStar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doing nothing all day
    Home Page:
    I'll give you a 6/10 for good effort.

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Has anybody here been homeless, by the way? I need to understand the mindset of a homeless person. In order to figure out if any of this is feasible.

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Come on, guys.